Let's settle this. Who was better in their prime?

Let's settle this. Who was better in their prime?

excellent thread, Vladimir

Totally the same playing position, love it!

Del Piero

Del piero = caca
Kaka = Perro

r8 my r8ing

Regardless, they were both top dogs in their teams

7/10 delicia

totti > del piero > kaka
t. del piero fanboy

kaka was faster than both of those manlets combined

so?

Are you fucking serious?

Del Piero was relevant longer.

Del Perro had the better career out of the two and stayed consistent for the most of it, he won the world cup with a Italian team stacked of talent but not thanks to him it was a collective effort when he decided to fade away in Australia it was the only time he decreased his ability

Caca had the better individual season when he won the ballon d'or in that campaign where he pushed AC Milan to win the Champions but for some fucking reason Brazilian attacking players of that era are incapable of maintaining that level over a period of time they have a short burst in their career where they explode when they look to be the best in the world then they fail to live the expectations, whether it's for the party, the trannies, 100% Jesus or not they won't put up that kind of season again. therefor for me its:

Del Perro > Caca

underage chilelean

Are people retarded, dude asked who was better in their prime and you keep comparing their careers. Dont get me started on how del piero was constantly carried on stacked teams.

As for the question,
Prime Caca>>>>> Prime Del Pooperro

>for some reason

He has a chronic condition on his pubic region, retard. As with Ronaldo, who had 5 knee injuries, it's amazing tjat he even got to be that good despite all adversity.

Del Piero in his prime was Messi-tier

Messi in his prime was Del Piero-tier

Del Piero

Del Piero