How do you even get Shingles in 2016?

How do you even get Shingles in 2016?

>but shingles is more likely to occur in people whose immune systems are impaired due to aging, immunosuppressive therapy, psychological stress

>psychological stress

I got mine once from extreme stress.

Not sure how he'd get em since he's neet.

chikin pocks duh

How do you even get singles in 2016?

I know right, it usually only affects houses.

By being a massive faggot.

So naturally, Spoony.

i don't see you getting dubsh either

hillary lost

>shingles

hes fucked if the doesnt treat it asap. my grandfather has a chronic case of it and has been in pain for the last decade

only wizards get repeating digits

I really, REALLY, want to pinch his nose real hard.

It seems like this guy is falling apart. How can a guy like this have so many health problems?

I had shingles a year ago and I'm still not right. Fuck that shit.

Old people are always in pain. For youngsters it usually goes away by itself.

/YouTube/ FUCKING WHEN?!?

i caught fucking mumps as an adult a few years ago when i went on a train that was filled with freshly imported niggs from the third world aka "economic migrants" whos kids all had mumps/chickenpox and what ever common childhood disease you can imagine

i didnt end up sterile but my balls still hurt when the weather changes. no wonder people in the past died from this shit

It sucks for you

But I keked a little at your barometer ballsack

>i didnt end up sterile but my balls still hurt when the weather changes. no wonder people in the past died from this shit

Not washing or changing your bed sheets

reminder you still have chicken pox in you waiting to strike and possible kill you at any time.

>barometer ballsack
kek

>But I keked a little at your barometer ballsack
not a super power i am proud off...

>not washing your butt hole and ball sack in the bidet

Anti-vaxxers.

The pros of vaccinations certainly out way the cons on a grand scale but the process is far from perfect.

Shit user that fucking sucks. What country are you from/were in at the moment you were in the train?

i think he predates the vaccine.

Well yeah, it is imperfect. Every once in a while you get a case where an inoculated person develops the actual disease with the vaccine, but they for certain don't cause autism nor are the components toxic in the quantities found in vaccines, as anti-vaxxers say.

Statistically way more disease is prevented by inoculating people than not inoculating them, as you say, the pros way out weigh the cons.

Science after all is a tool which helps us refine our imperfect repository of knowledge through successive tests and failures, and as research continues vaccines will be better and better.

If you've had chicken pox as a child, you're at risk for developing shingles as an adult. It's the same virus, reactivated. Now, most people since the 1990s have been vaccinated against chicken pox, but most everyone before that point had it (and if they didn't, that's actually more dangerous - for some reason what is a minor inconvenience as a child can be fatal as an adult).

>The shingles vaccine (Zostavax) is recommended for adults age 60 and older, whether they've already had shingles or not. Although the vaccine is approved for people age 50 and older, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention isn't recommending it until you reach age 60.Dec 5, 2014

>barometer ballsack

>bidet
>not the mcdonalds washroom
pleb