Have you ever met/talked to a girl with good taste in music, Sup Forums?

Have you ever met/talked to a girl with good taste in music, Sup Forums?

literally all girls in my class, you would be very surprised if you ever tried to, you know, actually talk to women instead of imagine what talking to one its like.

yes

when I play music in my car people say it's good, if they mention it at all anyway. if they like my music then it's obvious that they have great taste :^)

What did they listen to?

It's really not that uncommon. Go to any small show and you'll find plenty of women who like underground/obscure shit. They just rarely go outside, same as everyone else on here.

this is bullshit, women are very shallow creatures who only care about fashion and image

i know one techno chick but that's it

The ironic thing is that most girls have better taste than the average Sup Forumstant here.

you sound pretty shallow desu senpai

Let me rephrase that for you:
"Have you ever met/talked to a person with good taste in music, /mu?"

Now how fucking stupid does that sound now?
>> women not person

A girl once asked me if I listen to music and I said 'no'

lol

There's this girl I know who's a big fan of Joy Division and Mac Demarco.
So... no.

Yes, but I had shit taste back then, so I couldn't discern her good taste. I haven't seen here for a long time.

Oh yeaah? Prove it.

do you like getting called out roastie

my first girlfriend when i was 15 years old had better taste in music than almost anyone i've ever met. basically listened to everything and was super open minded. I dumped her cuz she was a pretty awful person and I honestly don't really care about what my girlfriend listens to. that shit's overrated.

>Have you ever met/talked to a girl
ew no

Sup Forums listens to garbage so the bar is already pretty low

Which are some of the artists she enjoyed?

Yeah twice and I blew it twice

No, but it's not women's fault. Having extensive knowledge of other people's music isn't cultural capital for them like it (sadly) is for men.

When you see a "female" RYM profile with 5,000+ releases catalogued and some shit like Otomo Yoshihide or Univers Zero five starred it's always a tranny: no exceptions.

Taste is a spook anyway. There are plenty of good women musicians. That matters much more.

Unironically no.

implying some obscure, shitty music rating site is an accurate sample of all music-listening women

yeah, alright buddy

t. /r/incel

>women
>people

pick one

Fuck off incel.

Story?

Cute persian girl at school, knows her shit when it comes to 60s - 80s rock. We go back and forth exchanging songs and sharing new bands we discover.

I don't want this to end :(

I could name a few, but honestly her library was so massive it wouldn't really give you an idea of it.

Found the incel

My ex :-(
But it's ok because after we broke up it turned out she was only pretending to like some of that music so I'd think she was cool and she actually only listens to pleb shit like Radiohead, Bjork, and The Mountain Goats.
Met a cool girl on tinder who likes Les Rallizes Denudes, John Maus, and some other cool stuff but my friend started dating her before I was able to ask her on a date.

Yes, my best friend.

I met a girl who was really into Cocteau Twins. Not just Heaven or Las Vegas either, she really liked Victorialand and Head Over Heels. She also knew MBV had more than one album. I should've married her.

I knew a girl who was really into post-punk which was cool, and not just Joy Division or the Smiths, but a lot of the deeper stuff like Pere Ubu, Wire, Minutemen, Public Image, etc. Not even most of my male friends know what post-punk is, but so it was cool to have someone else into it.

Funny because the rest of her music taste was pretty shallow beyond that

Not much of one, I know how to be cautious now though. Finding common interests with people you're attracted to can lead to something too deep and too autistic to be trifled with.

I was surprised that at a King Gizzard show I went to a few months ago, it was probably more women than men. I expected pasty white nerds like with Death Grips.

getting a girl into good music > meeting a girl who listens to good music

my sister knows more about punk and RnB then pretty much anyone else i know

She likes NMH, Sufjan, and a bunch of other patrician indie

Im dating her rn

Yes, several

I think your lack of good conversation with women stems from your autism and not their lack of enthusiasm in your entry-level Sup Forumscore

Let's narrow the question down:

Have you ever met/talked to a girl with good taste in music who wasn't mentally ill in some way?

I'd be impressed enough by a girl who was into entry-level mucore. Most girls I meet are into flavor of the month indie bands and other bullshit, at best.

Met a girl who was a big fan of Marillion, Steve Hackett, Genesis, King Crimson and a bunch of other prog bands.

Turns out she was a lesbian.

mild autism but so do i

No

My gf is into the velvet underground, the kills, the Stone Roses and Iggy Pop. Does she have patrician taste?

By your standards no, by my standards yes

He's not wrong, but he ignores and most likely disagrees with the fact that men are also largely hollow individuals themselves. It has nothing to do with females in particular.

>Taste means having 5k releases catalogued on RYM

share gf pls

>Met a cool girl on tinder... but my friend started dating her before I was able to ask her on a date.

It's really important to only hang around your unattractive friends when also around girls you want to sleep with

>Have you ever met/talked to a girl

buddy you're supposed to ask her on the date when you meet her on tinder

I gave up on women long ago. They're dirty fucking cheats who only care about themselves. Take the asexual pill comrades.

no

Actually no

All the girls into "indie" and the like were fucked in the head in some way. They all had tumblr blogs too and most of them would either post nudes or constant pictures of "strong PoC"/blm and they were all middle-upper class white girls.

I haven't talked to a girl since high school. I'm in college. My only friends are fat neets in the anime club.

bing bong babooey

girls are so stupid they need to be put in breeding camps to serve men

:(

Maybe you also have terrible taste?

This but unironically.

there's a girl who listens to nmh, tame impala, weezer, radiohead, the 5678s, beach boys, mgmt, alabama shakes. she was pretty cool and that's just one girl. i'm in environmental science too and i've talked to all the girls in there and they all listened to some cool stuff.

Apparently my friend matched with her the same day I did, and he was better at conversation. Oh well. Was a bit sad, but feelin better now because it looks like she's one of those hard to deal with mentally ill quirky girls

Fuck, thank you for the perspective. I feel like I am about to blow it with a girl very soon.

Dude you're a fucking cuck like legitimately not in a meme way. Fucking pussy. You sound like that comic where the kid got his bike stolen.

Your mothers cared enough about you at some point to make sure you didn't die. Don't forget that.

I'm serious tho. I legit dodged a bullet. I've dealt with girls like that before and it's not fun.

Yeah and every other woman on the planet refuses to have sex with me so why should I care about them? They don't care about me, so fuck them. Useless.

One day, after a good bone with a woman, you'll be relaxing. Maybe light a joint. Good mood. Then, she puts on some shit and you go, "Man, no wonder this pusy was so easy to get. SHIT taste." You'll be thinking up an excuse to go by the 2nd album.

Oh is she one of those tumblr bitches that likes to call her boyfriend "daddy" and talk about how depressed she is all the time and shit

Stop it, man. There is nothing wrong with depression and women can suffer from it too.

ITT

When did I say anything to the contrary you fucking inbred pussy

The tumblr girls do it for the "aesthetic", for attention, you would know dis if you dealt with them

>sex is the only positive thing a woman can provide a man
I hope you get well soon, user. I really do.

yeah
she's flying in from Japan to see me
they're still evil though

Well they won't even give me that, nor do they want to talk to me because I'm not sexually attractive. They won't bother providing me anything else they can possibly give because they look at unattractive men as less than birdshit on their shoes. I am worthless in their eyes, they are worthless in mine in turn. Why should I bother with them if they see me as inferior?

Yeah. I found her instagram later and its full of the quirky "i'm special and not like other women" ironic depresion shit. The last girl I was with that was like that was an absolute nightmare to be with, so I'm 100% glad I'm not getting sucked into one of those situations again. Kinda sucks tho because it seems like a lot of girls who are into similar music have those kinds of problems

There's a difference between depression and fake ironic depression for attention

There is a girl at uni who has ABSOLUTELY THE SAME taste as me, from the stuff we were listening 10 years ago (like, soad or green day) to today's Sup Forums-level taste, including krautrock, japanese shoegaze, itaots and so on. She even likes the same anime as I do, she's been learning japanese, too, maybe she's even posting here at the moment.

I tried to talk to her once, and that's it. I don't really care about her personally, but it's sad to see potential soulmates so close and still be alone.

this is 100% true

if you are ugly, women honestly don't give a shit about you.

Just stop being ugly then.

Buy new clothes, go to the gym, get money, get a hobby, cut your hair, wash your face. Anything.

>just stop being ugly

and do you care about ugly women?

You're not wrong.

wow yeah dude they sound totally fucked in the head haha

I'd take one but even they can do better.
Fuck you.

they do tbf posting nudes of yourself online you have to be fucked to do that and leftism too

Yeah the leftism is the real mental illness.

oh are you one of those Sup Forums misogynists who lives with his mommy and wonders why he doesn't have a girlfriend?

Shouldn't you be updating your blog

lol yeah leftism is a mental disorder amirite

Yep

haha equality for all and treating people fairly is mental illness!!!!hahahaha!1!! calling for genocide and disparaging entire groups of people isnt mentally ill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Case in point

#MAGA

fuck off virgin go get laid

>doesn't like Björk
glad you're alone faggot