France

Why there is so little fench anons in Sup Forums? France is 60 mln. Are french the most blue-pilled nation on Sup Forums?

Calm the fuck down Poland.

How did you pass the filter ???

Because english is a retarded language and not evey french speak it

French have long dongs a therefore don't shitpost so often and because its a shitposting board, well you don't see them too often. There is a clear shitpost - dick being small ratio. Australia, US, India, Russia - they all something in common.

What filter ya dingus

If the French are packing heat why are they so ... French

ah and romania.

because 50mln of them are niggers who can't read or write

They don't speak English. And don't want to.

I've seen many french posters on Sup Forums actually. But they don't seem to give a fuck anymore... like they seemed to have just given up hope...

...c'est bien, grand-père.. La France n'a pas encore perdu...

You guys are by far the worst at English on here.

>France is 60 mln
wat

I spend millions to prevent fascist and far right acctivist actions. I event ask EU to vote a law banning hate speech.

Why are you still here ???

I am here

this

whatever fagget

Because they are still mad about the 100 years war and refuse to learn English, even if it means their country will fade into obscurity.

Exactly. This language is fucking autistic, the less i talk in english the better i feel

Well, hardly anyone on Sup Forums speaks/reads in Arabic...

mad that god chose France as the one nation to save? More like brits are still mad

Why you care since most time we post here we have to explain ourself about the shut situation in France and we are called cuck because of leftist

>intentionally reveals her boobs
>"OMG STOP TREATING ME LIKE AN OBJECT STOP LOOKING AT MY BOOBS AND LOOK AT MY FACE RAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE FEMINIST HALPPPPPP"

>implying nationalist women act like feminiggers

You were saying?

*snort*

Frogs look at people speaking english like cowshit is spewing from their mouths, the frenchies here are social outcasts

I really wish the Allied forces just let USSR roll past Berlin and take France as well....

I really wish we just annexed these shitholes, sent all the niggers back, and made economic slaves out of the Frenchmen instead.

USA, USSR, it was just jewish shit anyway.

Sieg Heil !

Instead you're being made economic slave of the jews.

God I want to be fucked in the ass so hard

We have 15-18 and 18-25 for memeing.

no they are working, try it.

We have our own active internet community ,and it's quite vibrant so we don't need to go in international ones.