What do you think went wrong?

What do you think went wrong?

how did kimmy get so hot

>remake

They couldn't get the Olsen twins

it wasn't

full house isn't that great to begin with. so putting in more modern times really exposes how lame it is

nothing

i think the gibbler daughter is really hot

The main guys were just guest characters.

>5 chicks
>4 of them are blonde

Don't they realize people are incredibly tired of this?

it was never good

Candace Cameron Bure isn't on my dick while Jodie Sweetits' ass is on my face while Kimmy Gibbler pegs me from behind.

People are incredibly tired of what? Blonde hair? What people?
Maybe it's just anecdotal evidence but as far as I know nobody with anything half decent to do with their time has any particular opinion either way on blonde hair

bam!

Le funny strong womyn with ze sarcastic comedy comebacks.

"Canned laughter"

Complete lack of any ethnic diversity.

totally forgot about this

Well, it's a remake of a show that was never good to begin with.

It was somewhat comfy in the 80s.

>all white cast

that doesn't sell anymore

Not a whole lot. It's a fun, cute throwback to a simpler time before the rise of Trumpian fascism.

>cute throwback to a simpler time before the rise of Trumpian fascism.

Just when you think the salt mines are exhausted a fresh vein appears

t. ass mad negro

The best part of Full House was the combination triple threat of Stamos/Coulier/Sagat with Becky and Kimmy having an occasional good one.

Fuller House sucks because they've removed everything good except Kimmy. Sagat, Stamos, and Coulier are only present for about 5-10 minutes in S1 and get MAYBE a joke each.

pretty much this

>awful sequel no one asked for
no clue

Look at the cast. Look how big this shit is. It's too much for the first season. It could be done rightly by introducing one, two characters each. Which, interestingly enough, would give a sort of continuity towards all episodes, but that isn't happening.

It is such a bland copy of the original that they even introduced a fucking Pempas baby that is supposed to grow up before our very own eyes. Just that this shit won't last two seasons and the baby is basically deadweight. Although, not even that much because it can add for some interesting conflicts and so on, but by looking at the cast... it's just too many characters.

I never fucking watched the show, but I doubt its quality when it tries to be like the original that, having grown up now, is very bland and awful. Although it probably still has a few good moments as well... it does have a lot of fucking seasons after all.