Little brother is growing up to be a complete dickhead

>little brother is growing up to be a complete dickhead
>religiously only listens to popular rap, especially xxxtentacion, thinks anything even remotely abnormal to what he is used to hearing is "weird and gay" this includes incredibly traditional stuff like Ziggy Stardust, he's just a dumbass
>obsesses over shit brand names like Supreme and BAPE, thinks anyone who doesn't buy multi-hundred-dollar shirts is a loser, wants to get the fucking Jordan logo tattooed
>defended that basketball players douchebag son who was caught stealing in a louis vutton store despite being born into immense wealth
>says "stealing doesn't make you a bad person"
>he used to look up to me and copy everything I did but now he thinks I'm a complete loser and a weirdo
music for this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sZGxVf7cTmY
youtube.com/watch?v=lMSHTnkVJVs
youtube.com/watch?v=kdA2vM3z4V4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kids still call shit gay?

You should beat the shit out of him once or twice desu

Wtf, get off Sup Forums and beat the fuck out of him. Stop being a wimp. Where's yall's dad? Who is letting this faggot spend so much money on a t-shirt? How old is he? Wtf

I think it's fine to be into streetwear if you're a kid, but if you haven't dropped that shit and started dressing like an adult by the time you're 20 then you can't be helped. I also think having any opinion on soundcloud rappers past the age of 22 is powerfully corny.
The tattoo thing is a serious problem though. You should let him get it and then pray that sexual assault shit comes out against Michael Jordan.

Post this to his FB. Gauge his reaction.

youtube.com/watch?v=sZGxVf7cTmY

beat his bitch ass

stealing shit isn’t really a big deal tho as long as you’re taking from a big corporation like walmart or some shit

he's 16, he buys this dumb shit with his own money. I'm not just gonna chimp out and whip the shit out of him for no real reason but every time he says something retarded (i.e every time he speaks) I call him out on it.
there isn't anything inherently wrong with streetwear, or popular rap, but he is such a pretentious faggot about it and he genuinely obsesses over it. He thinks that anyone who believes it's stupid to spend hundreds of dollars on a fucking belt is basically a retarded peasant and that any music beyond the most basic, popular rap is just bizarre shit for losers.

This post was made by either a nigger or a redneck. Can't tell which though

Stealing could be ok if you REALLY needed food or something, but in this case he was defending some faggot kid who was born into insane riches thanks to his father, who will never have to work a day in his life stealing designer clothes. Stealing just for the fuck of it when you already have a shitzillion dollars that you didn't even work for is despicable.

My brothers are fucking faggots too

this is gonna be a blog post so dont read if you dont care

>be oldest brother of three
>middle brother never leaves his room, just plays video games all day
>he won't ever talk to me about music or anything, he'll make fun of literally anything I put on. The only thing I was able to put on that he conceded was good was stevie wonder.
>is extremely autistic and talks about 9gag memes and "dabbing on the haters" all the fucking time
>his "political opinions" are nothing more than shallow memes and he'll make inflammatory statements and refuse to defend them when you confront him about it
>watches youtube religiously
>has never been to a party, never drank alcohol
>everyone who meets him tells me that my "brother is fucking weird"
>ultra picky eater and will get hyper specific orders of food when we eat out, and if they get it wrong he'll throw a massive temper tantrum and ruin everyone's night. He refuses to eat rice, cheese, eggs, and so much more.
>literally can't have a conversation about anything but Overwatch
>leaves a mess everywhere he goes
>He's graduating highschool this year but still a kissless virgin
>they are both complete assholes to me and will say shit just to piss me off for no reason
>youngest brother used to be cool but now follows everything middle brother does
>Lowkey suspect middle brother is high functioning autistic or something and youngest brother just follows everything he does without noticing that its turning him into an unlikeable piece of shit

feels bad man I fucking hate my brothers

BAPE is still around? They were big when I was a teen.

How old is he? If middle school-junior in HS just let him douche it out for a while. He might not lose the idiot music taste, some people just don't care that much about music, but he'll stop being a jerk about it.

He's 16, he's always gotten in trouble and shit and gravitated towards bad kids and I'm worried he's just gonna grow up to be a complete chode.

>he's graduating highschool and still a kissless virgin
yeah imagine if that was you haha or if you were like that but about to graduate college wow that'd be nuts

>Ziggy Stardust
>not gay

>paying for shit when you can just take it from people who could not give less of a shit

have fun wasting money cuck

Would you rather your brother follows trends, lives a happy life, and gets a girlfriend or have him have shitty contrarian taste and shitpost alone on Sup Forums.

Let him be the person you couldn't be.

youtube.com/watch?v=lMSHTnkVJVs

I really just meant that musically he thinks it's weird when it's incredibly conventional classic rock. If I play just OK Computer or something you'd think I played the most bizarre, inaccessible album ever fucking made by his reaction.

black people were a mistake

all the power to him if he can be more successful than me, there would be nothing wrong with his trend following and basic taste if he wasn't a total cunt about it.

Yeah, you gay man

Your middle brother is not that strange for a teenage boy, especially one growing up to today's world. I admit that he seems kind of strange but you comes across as insufferable as well tbqh. Letting faggots bad-mouthing him and all.

Wait for him to get into college/university and see what happens.

I hear you, I don't like it when people talk down on him of course, but he's such a fucking douche to me I can barely muster up any spirit to defend him when it happens you know. I know thats kind of sad but thats how I've felt in that situation in the past

What do you do about it though?
Are you that much better an example?

I'm the OP, I know exactly how you feel. I was going to shit on you for some of the things about your brother that you ripped on so hard but I realized I'm in the exact same position with mine. When they act like such a pretentious cunt it magnifies their worst aspects 100 times.

tfw my brother is actually pretty cool
>brother and i constantly reccomend music to eachother
>share mostly the same interest so get along most of the time
>some of his friends are spergy, but not irredeemable
>constantly putting eachother onto new shit regardless of genre
>thinks Sup Forums is cringy and pretty fucking gay
My brother is 3 yrs younger than me and allready a more well adjusted human being
mfw

You should defend him regardless, it's obvious that he has grown up in an environment that is feeding this type of behaviour. I was the same with my middle brother but now he has turned out much better and we haven't been into an argument for the past two years, all because I as well let my pride and ego aside for once. It's never one's person fault completely, it always takes two.

I kind of think you're being a dick though. He's just a kid, and liking things that are popular. Yeah, in time his taste might change and like better music but it's really not that big of a deal. Maybe that's what he likes and what he's into. He probably thinks you're a pretentious faggot.

you sound pretty autistic tbqh

>tfw my little bro is a math phd getting paid hundreds of thousands to work for google
>while im a neet working minimum wage retail jobs
what went wrong

I've always thought "he's just a kid" and explicitly tried to be tolerant and not pretentious, I'll just be driving and something will play and he'll shit all over it. Whenever I talk, he shits on how I speak because I don't talk like a dumb nigger. Once I said "correct" and he went on a tangent about how it's retarded to ever use a word bigger than is necessary and that it's faggy to ever say "correct" instead of just saying "right".

Migos - I Get The Bag

>"he's just a kid"

the worst part of rap is that it brainwashes people into thinking being a consmmerist moron is cool and not just a way to make you poor by wasting your money on stupid shit.

Black people wonder how white people are rich, white people dont spend their money on giant rims and 1000000 dollar shirts

It's a good thing. Atleast he won't become a huge faggot like you.

Yeah man I think it's a unique situation and I don't think a lot of people can relate. I'm glad you can though your OP inspired me to make my post. It's a pretty shitty feel though.

Ok I think the root of the issue is that I just feel upset about the fact that connection with him feels close to impossible. He is close minded to literally everything I am interested in, like if I try to show him some music he will react with immediate disinterest. He's not willing to even try to extend a bridge you know. And I don't know a lot about video games or youtube or anything but I'll go into his room and ask him what he's playing or watching or whatever but he'll just react coldly. Like, one word answers, you know. And when he isn't just reacting coldly to me he's just mocking me and pushing my buttons, and trying to get on my nerves. I can't remember the last time I had a decent conversation with my brother about anything. I keep trying but I can't find a point of connection anywhere and I don't know why, I'm legitimately trying so fucking hard. Like we don't even have to connect over video games or music or whatever. Like if he just went to a party once in his entire time in high school or something. Like I just wish I could have a cool sibling I like talking too about shit, I would pull some drinks for him, drive him and his friends around for parties, show him so cool obscure tunes, you know I want to be that cool older university brother for him but I just can't. I don't know man sorry about this but I've been really frustrated about it for years at this point.

I was on the same situation as you two, the only thing that worked was being a massive asshole, don't expect them to actually change for the better because that'll never happen on it's own.

Just tell him he's a fucking idiot when he says dumb shit, and smack him if he says something really fucking stupid.

you can't change other people, don't waste your energy trying

>says "stealing doesn't make you a bad person"
This is true though

believe me, I'm way ahead of you.

And how does he respond?

OR you can be an adult and realize he has different plans and interests the differ from yours and what you think he should be doing.

he usually just calls me a hipster and says that I "just don't get it" for saying things like "it's fucking retarded to get a brand logo tattooed on you"

Make him feel like a fucking idiot, like, actually hurt his feelings a bit. Not too much, but just enough to let him know you're done putting up with his dumb bullshit.

Man I'm sorry to hear about all of yalls brother problems. There's nothing worse than your homie turning into a big piece of shit. I was thinking about this song today, maybe youll find it relevant

youtube.com/watch?v=kdA2vM3z4V4

Do you have a fucking retarded brand tattoo?

Im the little brother. Both of my brothers are older than me.We used to fight a lot. Only people who live in families with only brothers get this. I mean physical fights. Like wrestling moves and fist fights. We would call each other gay and other insults all the time.

Thats what happens when you are in a house filled with young men filled with testosterone i guess. We all ended up mellowing out with age.

I remember one time we fought each other for an entire day over who had control of the remote.

I dont think we hated each other, men are just bad at showing emotions.

We has things in common like anime and music and movies.

One of my brothers will still come up behind me, hook his leg around mine, choke my neck, and fall backwards

You're a retarded Brand

geddit

Maybe I'm being too idealistic but I think that even though my interests and general life choices are different than his doesn't mean we can't connect and talk, or have a conversation about some shit. The problem is, like I said he just refuses to extend that bridge even though I keep trying. Like I want to be open minded about what he likes. I'd be down for him to talk to me about video games or youtubers or the stuff he likes. I keep trying to ask him, hey dude what are you playing, what are you watching. He'll always just say "stuff." or "a game" and that's the end of the conversation you know. And it's not like he'll ever inquire about what I'm playing on my guitar or listening too you know. Like I don't want to pick out his life choices or anything. I get you he can do whatever he wants. I just wish he'd try to connect with me I don't know why he doesn't talk to me we used to be so close when we were little

No.

My brothers and I stopped fighting and fucking around in the house when my younger brother busted his head open on a ceramic pot

Shit was just too fucking real after that

>Whenever I talk, he shits on how I speak because I don't talk like a dumb nigger.
I know I'm taking this the wrong way, but the way you said this makes me assume that you don't really have the highest, most respectful opinion of black people. But you are correct that talking in slang dialect is moronic, and he's right to an extent, that brevity is the soul of wit.

I already do and it sometimes makes me feel like I'm being a complete dickhead but it's just impossible not to be when you're around him.
Obviously not. I'm not pretentious about tattoos like some fags that think they all need to be deeply meaningful, but it's just so fucking stupid to get a LOGO for some clothes brand tattooed so that you are a walking commercial. He really worships this shit, it worries me.
"You just don't get it, brand-name shoes and clothes are a way of life" - actual unironic quote from him

You're this fucking gay.

How hurt was he?

That's not an unusual reaction for a teenager you fucking shut-in.

I know this isn't what you wanna hear but being "nice" is not the answer, introverted people don't suddently wanna hang out with people I guarrantee that whenever you go into his room he just thinks you're the asshole for not leaving him alone and there's not much you can do about that.
What you can do is whenever he0s being an asshole call him out on his bullshit, tell him that if he doesn0t cut that shit out people will never like him and he'll never have any friends, tell him watching youtube and playing videogames all day is sad and if he calls you loser for liking wierd music tell him that atleast you have a hobby, I know making fun of your lil bro is terrible but if you wanna see some change it's the only way, also this will make your lil0 lil' bro see that copying your lil' bro will lead him to the same path.

yes

i work with a bunch of people who are like 18-21 and have heard it mutliple times it the last few days

I say that not because I think all black people are dumb or anything but because he intentionally emulates the culture of dumb black people. Despite being a white kid from Maine, he fucking says "finna" and "ja feel" and every time he does my blood boils
thinking that any sound that is even slightly beyond popular radio shit is unlistenable and overly-experimental is unusual, even at his age. Nobody I knew in High School was like that, he intentionally shuns anything vaguely abnormal because he is terrified of not being 100% aligned with whatever the current hotness is.

I’m 23 and I call shit gay

You kind of just sound like a pretentious sperg OP

Yeah, I knew people that where into clothes and shoeheads too. Some people like different things. What clothing doesn't have a logo on it somewhere?

>"You just don't get it, brand-name shoes and clothes are a way of life"
Jesus.

Maybe I'll try this because I've literally been trying to extend a bridge for months with zero progress. I'm generally a non-confrontational guy but We can see how it goes. Thanks for the advice.

Are you serious? That'll just push him away more. You sound like a total tool.

as I've said before, it's not the act of collecting clothes and shit that's the problem it's that he's a pretentious ass about it, and he religiously follows and defends celebrities/rappers who are complete assholes just because they are "cool" right now.

Well it's literally the only piece of advice I've received in this thread. What do you suggest?

He's just liking things that are popular like people do, it doesn't matter if you approve of it or not. I bet you were the same way and won't admit it. I was too.

Your brother is a normie. Go get some friends

You're welcome, I did this when my brother was going thru a watch anima and play league of leyends 24 7 phase, he started getting really pissy and screaming at my mom when she told him to clean his room and stuff, one day he gave my mom a big speech that he wasn't interested in women because he's ugly and introverted and he'll never have a girlfriend, I was so sick of his shit that I just came in and told him he can't expect women to like him if all he cares about is anime and even though I'm shorter uglier and as introverted as him I can get laid so if he should better himself ratheer than blaming women, as time went on he started getting more social and got friends that he interacted with outside of skype, and even though he spends so much time watching his chinese cartoons it's a hobby that he talks about with friends rather than his whole lifestyle.

Im the little brother guy from earlier.

My advice to you is to beat up your little brother and then everytime you see him mock how he talks and call him a faggot.

These are prison rules, you must show dominance.

I suggest pushing him over a lot and putting him in the figure four. Ric flair is a fake wrestler but that shit is a real wrestling move and legit hurts

when he yells for you to stop just laugh at him and tell him to tap motherfucker and also mock his black slang voice.

rap is lame now. ready for a new pop music genre to take dominance

just wanna blast archers of loaf but people wanna listen to the new yung lean for some reason

Brandon you're a subhuman with no social life your opinion doesn't matter until you get your shit together too.

>He's graduating highschool this year but still a kissless virgin

Why hate on him for this?

t. 25 year old virgin

Kill him.

At least Brandon has made a name for himself. What the fuck have you done?

that's all everyone wants him to do, he's missed out on a lot but can still enjoy life and it confuses and even angers people with the path he's chosen. i know he's had social chances but i think a lot of it has to do with his low self esteem and social anxiety. he said on facebook he has a job interview tomorrow for some job that's paying $20 an hour or something so i hope that works out for him, the weight he needs to get off too.

>DO IT FOR HER BRANDON

Play him Trout Mask Replica. Kids love memes

Leave your house once and a while

I want the best for him too but tough love is the best answer, you don't pay attencion when someone tells you you should exercise more, you pay attencion when someone calls you a fat shit, btw good luck on the interview Brandon

>$20 an hour
he's going to be making more than me. what the fuck man

he did make a post about he's lost 20lbs and is vegan. so that's good.

Bully them. It's what I do to my younger brother.
I honestly don't give a shit about him though.
My little sister, on the other hand, is going to be literally the only thing keeping me from killing myself when I get older unless she turns into a degenerate. She doesn't deserve to be raised in the conditions she has/is (we don't live together), so I treat her as best I can and spoil her with trips to the mall when I do get to see her (i.e. when they come over for a weekend once a month/every other month).

I don't even like Trout Mask but I might play it just because I know he'll think it's the worst thing he has ever heard.

You need to have what the communists called a "struggle session". You need to break him down physically and mentally. Then you reshape him.

You need to neg him, treat him like a girl.

You need to break his mind and once he fears you. Start being nice again.

Just play it really loud to annoy him it's not like he can do anything about it

I suppose I should add some context to this

I guess it was about a year or two ago he had a girlfriend. The girl he was "dating" had a sister who was my age, who I had been friends with throughout high school. SO anyways it was kind of cool like oh, my brother has a girlfriend for a little while, even though he didnt really talk about her and I didnt know a lot about their relationship I still thought, good for him you know maybe this will be good for him.

Anyways, one day I get a snapchat from the sister who I am friends with, she says "Your brother just broke up with my sister" I'm kind of shocked so I ask for the details and she tells me about how even though he claimed they "dated" for about two months, they had never kissed each other and he would barely let her hug him or even touch him. She told me that apparently he would refuse to hang out with her outside of groups with his other friends around and had just been extremely distant with her the whole time. And then one day he dumped her just out of the blue. I feel like he doesnt know how to act in social situations because there have been quite a few instances of him doing really weird shit in front of people.

Man I have the opposite problem. My brother is two years younger than me and followed whatever music Iiked when I was younger and getting into metal, but now 10 years later he still listens to almost the exact same shit I got off limewire, like down to the same rips. It's almost sad how arrested his music taste has been from 11-21. Mall metal and anime soundtracks

You are a douchebag

Maybe he just doesn't care. That sounds a lot like my experience with the only "girlfriend" that I ever had, I realized that I just don't give a shit about being in a relationship just for the sake of it/

lauren?

Alright, fair enough then.

Why are you letting your brother devolve into a wigger, shame on you OP

It's so fucking RICH seeing brandon of all people telling someone else to get their shit together, and to be realistic accepting what they have. Fucking fatso.