**JAIL FOR HOLOHOAX DENIERS**

>mfw today the parliament approved a law by which if you deny the holohoax you can be jailed for up to 6 years

>mfw we are literally living in 1984

What about your country /pol?
Can you be jailed if you don't believe in the jews' lies?

No

You can get jailed for "hate speech". So yes, I imagine so.

Purely by existing I am antisemitism personified

No here you just get a 400 dollars fine.

Pretty sure you can here.

Pretty sure this also adds to the growing body of research that the holocaust simply didn't happen. Why legislate if it was true? Just point to the evidence, it will speak for itself?

God bless you for it.

Damn, sucks to be y'all.
[Picture of bald eagle in sunglasses in front of the American flag]

I feel genuine sorrow for Europeans. I know we're fat burgers and muhh freedoms and meme this and meme that, but here you can at least express your opinion without getting jailed for it. It really is a tragedy that in the 21st century you get jail time for an idea. Have we learned nothing from the communists?

Why is it illegal to say the holocaust never happened lads

Truly fucking perplexing. Let's say the holocaust DID happen. Why would it be illegal to be a fucking nut job with false beliefs?

Is it illegal to question any other part of history?

pizzabro, did you laffed too when on tv appeared the poor immigrants who knifed the police?
Also, trying to explain how the hollocaust was fake is pretty hard, even by just saying that the human body is composed by 70% water people lose their mind

This screams of a country hiding the truth.

On the contrary, we've learned everything from them

jew detected.

Totally legal

>you can be imprisoned for an opinion a kikevermin finds offensive

I wonder who could be behind this?

>Is it illegal to question any other part of history?
they say it's for "every deny about genocides"

but obviously there's no scholary agreement about the armenian, nor the tonkin massacre, nor you ethnic cleaning with the indians, nor the thousands more genocides that happened in world's history.

so the only undisputable truth seems to be the holohoax, wew, no wonder, with all those proofs kikes do have

COME ON, ITS 1984

Daaaaamn

yes and no

Im altmost sure i could go out in the steert and with a holocaust never happend sign and no one would give 2 fucks

>on all levels except physical, I am antisemitism
>*shoahs internally*