What does Sup Forums think of Tim Heidecker?

What does Sup Forums think of Tim Heidecker?

He is ham.

He's a cuck

Stop making these threads, Tim.

HE IS A KEK
HE IS A LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIBTARD

Clearly not as good as Eric

Electricity wouldn't exist in it's current state without his engineering talents.

I still like some of his work but god this election really made him go off the rails and be unlikable.

One of the most talented comedic performers active in Hollywood.

I can't think of anyone who has consistently made me laugh as much.

He has every right in the world to rip into Trump, who is a moron. (I still voted for him, because Hillary was four more years of America on life support).

If Hillary had won, and Heidecker was a centre-right guy who ripped into her you'd called him based.

If you honestly think holding centre-left views makes someone unlikable then you're the childish braindead cunt.

cuck

>it's a Tim Heidecker makes a thread about himself on Sup Forums episode

>This.

Tim could support Hillary all he wants. If he had acted like an adult and realized the election isn't the end of the world, I'd still like him. Instead, he mentally collapsed like the child he is and now believes he needs to keep making political comedy to, "oppose the new Trump order".

this "adult" """"""""man"""""""""""" let a bunch of virgin nerds from this trash website get to him. truly pathetic and deserving of ridicule

Tim whined more about being called a "cuck" by internet bullies than he did about almost being stabbed to death by his neighbor's crazy son.

Libtard cuck

fuck you

fuck you

fuck you

fuck you

literally triggering everybody
greatest comedian who ever lived

i dont like most of his retard meme comedy

i absolutely love the 'in the kitchen' youtube videos though. they are guaranteed to raise my spirits everytime even though the joke is the same, its a good joke

Not Samhyde/10

Tim can suck my wife's bf cock.

>"DUDE I'M IRONIC LMAO"
Irony is dead and so is Tim Heidcucker.

fuck you

Tim, I think you're a pretty cool guy.
I know the magic is gone from the old days, but I really do wish I could go back to the golden days of TnE:ASGJ

he looks like he should be a manlet but he surprisingly isn't

same deal as with john oliver

Hi Tim

Does anyone actually see the world before them or is it just constant youtube videos and television with flashes of real life sparsely distributed throughout?

The entire media machine tried to override everyone's feelings and make them submit to leftism. The people in charge were not ignorant of Trump's support. It was not a surprise to them that he won. They were desperately making every effort to rewrite reality in the "minds" of their soulless supplicants to create a schism in the population.

If you look how Heidecker got his start, its through Bob Odenkirk, who was made by the jews. That means Heidecker was also made by the jews. That means they are both property of the jews. These are not the "every day" jews. They are gangsters. They have absolutely no restraint. They control their talent like slave cattle.

If you look at everyone in that circle of the comedy entertainment industry, the "alternative comedy" crowd, they were all doing the same thing. They were all barking about the leftist agenda.

The fact of the matter is they have no choice. They either submit and echo what their masters' agenda or they lose their career or worse.

Heidecker is the jewish establishment's interface to a certain segment of young people. They are reaching to that segment through him.

After all these years they finally began to realize that Tim and Eric is not the lolrandumb comedy they thought they were paying for. It has been engendering a resistant mindset. Many ""alt right"" people are fans of theirs. This became obvious in the data sweep leading up to the election. So the jews forced Heidecker to kill his own dog, splitting it right down the middle.

This is how our society is governed. Resistant people are attached to things they come to identify with, and then that thing is manipulated to fracture that identity and weaken the resistant traits in its subscribers. Bait and switch.

he's a cuck

i can't wait until my fellow americans go to sleep

I.love.him.

>keeping "reaction face" images of celebrities because you have no ability to express yourself and you're desperate for validation by associating yourself with popular culture
>assuming to have the strength of mind to provide for valid critique of the world around you

you aren't a real person, stop trying to have opinions, you aren't capable.

it sure didn't take long for them to get to kanye when he started going off script