The only was donald trump could win is if the election was decided by people in Russia...

The only was donald trump could win is if the election was decided by people in Russia. How can you support Trump when the rest of the free world supports Hillary.

The North Koreans have endorsed him too.

I had no idea that many foreigners voted in our elections.

>I had no idea
Typical Trumpkin, everyone

The rest of the world? You mean Eurocucks and third world shitholes?

How can you support Hillary when her supporters want to import mudslimes and end the white race?

"""Free""" World

>How can you support Trump when the rest of the free world doesn't.
>How can you support the man who tells the world that America won't be taken advantage of anymore.
>there is no way that the west just wants to to keep the gravy train going.

lol. show me stats for some of the euro countries that had """"""syrian"""""" dirty sand nigger feet tread across them.

>You mean Eurocucks and third world shitholes?
e.g. Russia and North Korea, whose leaders love Trump.

>was

Tough luck, pal.

Most people in Europe don't know shit about Trump or Hillary, it's like asking kids what they think about them, they'll probably say what their parents tell them.

The guys here mostly like Trump, but women want any country to have female leaders so they can pretend Gillard never happened.
Anyone notice how similar Gillard was to Merkel?
Attempted to flood us with boat people until she was hated by every Aussie and got kicked out of office before election

ah yes the subjunctive mood

>Those other stats
>Letting other countries say anything about our election

Same thing. 95% of the people of my country don't even know any american politician besides obama, plus, they remember the good Clinton from the 90's golden age.

> How can you support Trump when the rest of the free world supports Hillary.

Because we:
1. Have strong democratic traditions in our nation.
2. We`ve already been to the place, where Hillary and Bernie are calling you now.

And the main reason, but to complex for the majority:
3. We are decent people and do not live from demise of others.
It was like that during Russian Empire, where our "colonies" where deprived the right for military agression, but not affected in any other way - had their own rulers, their own laws, etc. until they joined the Russian World, because they wanted to and where not able to find better opportunities, but to be the part or it. It is like that today.
Other states in G20 are represented by people or are occupied by people, whose colonies where robbing people of their wealth, promoting degenerate politics, where savages was forced onto less-defended white competitor.
They want to live from demise of the northen america. They want to turn you in a 3rd world, so they can eat your wealth and have your intellectual producing elite working for them.

you are america , who gives a fuck about what everyone else thinks ?

Because Trump wants to be friends with us.

and this son of a virgin is right

sand fuckboy is correct. We're top dog, not Russia, Mexico, or Germany. At least Trump's electorate is the base of the American people.

Being correct and taken out of context is typical of Trump supporters, yes.
Try not to play yourself so hard.

It's all fucking irrelevant anyways
Everyone knows jeb's gonna win in the end
slow and steady wins the presidential race

You are aware this means nothing right? Americans vote in American elections, and it doesn't matter what the fuck Spain thinks.

>countries that receive american handouts and protection without providing anything meaningful in return other than being in the sphere of influence
>One of the largest countries in the world with a large military that needs its relations with the US to improve

I wonder why foreigners like hillary