The best album

the best album

the best album

Tim is better

*blocks your path*

*blocks your tim and bests your album*

i havent gotten there yet.

i only heard sorry ma last week and have gone through everything up to let it be. it's incredible. i havent been overwhelmed by music in this way in years. i am convinced that this is the greatest rock band i have ever heard

I don't get it, I've listened it a couple of times, but heard nothing special. I means it's ok, but I'd expected more.

his fucking voice dude

its haunting

besides that the songwriting and overall presentation is top notch

choosing to put "androgynous" right before a KISS cover is fuckin sick ass

i want tommy stinson's hair

Swinging Party>Let it Be>Please to Meet Me>the rest of Tim

I listened to Let It Be maybe 7 times over a few years before it hit me. Holy shit though once it hits you there's no going back.

Let it Be is the only album I can recall falling in love with on my first listen. Usually if I like something it takes two listens for any parts to really sink in, but with this one I can still recall where I was when each song played while I was driving. I was 18 and finally over my recurring bouts of teenage angst and depression, and hearing Let it Be hit everything I had felt so acutely but couldn't put to words myself was immensely cathartic in a way I never expected.

I'M SOO I'M SOOO UNNSAATISSSFIIIIEED

I'll give it another try then.

nothing has been the same since i heard this song

Recently, I learned that this rooftop is in my neighborhood.

I have since rolled past the house a time or two and it's a nice house. The right-window facing directly-on the street has since been given a gaudy treatment that I don't care for, and that escape-stairwell isn't there anymore. The rest of the basic structure is intact.

It's a perfect album desu

The 'mats seem to have this effect on a lot of their fans. Like, for most people I know who have heard of them they either become obsessed with them or they simply think they're mediocre to not good. Though I guess there are those that only consider Let it Be, Tim and Pleased to Meet Me great albums.

Anyway, enjoy your first listens of their subsequent albums, I would kill to experience them again with fresh ears. I started listening to the band right after high school and had Sorry Ma - Let it Be on constant rotation freshman year of college. They probably make me more nostalgic than any other band I love. Great shit

Holy shit dude. Do you realize people from all over travel all the way out there just to visit that house? What are some good spots to hit up?

Anyone else here ever cry their eyes out to Here Comes a Regular? What's more depressing than becoming a forgotten alcoholic in your later adult years?

>and that escape-stairwell isn't there anymore.
People probably kept climbing it to take pictures on the roof.

I prefer Pleased to Meet Me desu. Alex Chilton and Can't Hardly Wait are 2 of the greatest power pop songs of all time.

LOOK ME IN THE EYE AND TELL ME

I'M IN LOVE
WHAT'S THAT SONG?

I haven't cried but it fucking hits me hard sometimes. Unsatisfied, Sixteen Blue, Swingin Party, Rock n Roll Ghost and the acoustic Can't Hardly Wait all get to me too.

Do Americans really do this?

Indeed we do

imo has a few weak tracks