How to trigger sensitive babies of Sup Forums

>How to trigger the sensitive babies of Sup Forums

>Step 1: Time travel to November 1.
>Step 2: Take picture of election results.
>Step 3: Tell Trumptards, "If this makes you mad, you're worse than the easily-triggered SJWs."

Why are Trumpkins so sensitive?

Trump Is a fat, thin-skinned baby. This is why his fans love him. He is what they are.

>This pic will trigger Trumpkins

>impyling trump will win that much
NC will go blue and GA/AZ will be tossups

Well alright if you wanna trigger Trumpkins even further

What do Trumptards think? Do they think?

Trump btfo

I am now a #Bernieorbust

Wow I guess they really will need suicide watch when their manchild loses

Damn guess I'm #ReadyForHillary now.

Remember how triggered Trump babies got after John Oliver did his segment on Trump?

>trumpkin
Go home Micheal Barry you're drunk

And here come the triggered Trumpkins

So what will Trump babies do when their favorite idiot gets indicted before November?

Listen you faggots. Michigan will not go to Hillary.

I did polling in Michigan. The only people who like Hillary are 35+ black women (and their "husbands").

Nobody here likes her. No men. No college kids. No people 65+ (except black women). No women with a husband or family. No man with children. No men. Nobody with a good job. Even the unemployed favor Trump.

Stop painting Michigan blue. It will go to Trump over Hillary easy.

Bernie could beat Trump here. Hillary cannot.

>Michigan will not go to Hillary!!!!
>Stop painting Michigan blue!!
>It will go to Trump over Hillary easy!!1

pic related, it's Trump fans on Nov 2

>Trump isn't really running, Trump can't win a primary, Trump can't win by May, Trump won't get 1237, Trump won't beat Hillary...

Sums it up quite well.

Here's you.

Pls dont hang urself November ;(

Don't worry I'll report the cyberbully for you little baby

How is being sensitive to opposition a bad thing?

I see it as showing strength and support

I did polling here in Wayne and Oakland counties. Both phone and in-person. We worked on getting lots of questions in as opposed to just "who will you vote for".

The entire time we thought our numbers were wrong. Why? Because Nate Silver said we were wrong. Nate Silver said our numbers were way off, and we heard about it from our managers all the fucking time.

On the primary day we all laughed at how we were all correct and how Nate Silver can eat a dick.

Trump will beat Hillary. Bernie would beat Trump.

Everybody here hates Hillary.

fpbp

>How is being sensitive to opposition a bad thing?
>I see it as showing strength and support

This is what Trumpkins actually believe

youre no better than SJWs

kek

All of you are falling for OP's bait, don't respond to this thread

Back to the top with ya

kek. You've been scrambling like ants to try and offend Trump supporters for months now because every SINGLE time for the last six months, we've been right and you have been wrong.

And we're the sensitive ones? You're so assfractured that you're trying to troll Sup Forums you retard. How many times are you going to do this before you realize that it provides us with unlimited joy to see you be wrong?

I still remember all those cucks saying Rubio was going to surge and BTFO Trump. You fought to the bitter end, scraping the walls with your teeth like rats in a trap, and it was for nothing. NOTHING. You got nothing except hours and hours of my hysterical laughter.

It's going to be the same this time. You just keep doubling down because you can't stand losing, but Jack, we've already won. Nothing you could possibly do can hurt me as much as Rubio and Bernie Sanders losing has clearly hurt you.

The best part is when you realize that this is all that Hillary Supporters actually are, they're buttblasted that they keep losing and they're desperately scratching for a way to countertroll, to no avail. And just like you, they'll all stick their fingers in their ears on election day, and then not check Facebook for six months because they can't bear to hear our bone-shaking laughter.

>All of you are falling for OP's bait
Trumpkins are too stupid to avoid this bait.

When someone insults their waifu Trump online, his beta orbiters come out in full force to defend him like white knights. But in the end, Trump won't give them what they want.

Trump voters are everything they hate.

>$.50 has been deposited in your account!

This
They are cuckolds for their messiah cause he makes liberals angry

well women won't vote for trump that is one, inteligent people won't vote for him two and minorieties won't vote for him, he won the primaries because Marco tapped out easily, but in the general election drumpf will get toasted. I will return here in november to harvest all of your salt you basement dweller anime fuckers.

>Scientists say there is a direct correlation between the number of words in a Trumpkin's shitpost and the amount of anal pain he has suffered from previous trolls.

Trump will win NY, CA, IL, PA, MI, NJ, and CT.

Screencap this.

Call this number on November 2:
1. 800. 273. 8255.

I like to besmear oneself with fresh warm dango and masturbate. Every day I walk with a black garbage bag and collect all dango that I see. For two full bags I spend all day. But when after heavy day I come home, I go to a bath, I turn on hot water... mmm and then I dump there my pleasure. And fap, imagining, that I has absorbed by huge dango. In general it seems to me, that dango, are able to think, they have families, cities, feelings, do not wash off them in a toilet bowl, shelter them, speak with them, caress them.... Oh, and yesterday in a bathroom, I had a wonderful dream when I have dived into the sea, and it turn into a dango; fishes, seaweed, jellyfishes all made of dango, even the sky, even the Allah.

Scott Adams says it'll be a landslide. I trust Scott Adams over shills.

Trump will lose btw

>This is what trumptards actually believe

Make this thread number one again

>holy shit so many shills

Literally two people. This is boring.

How to trigger Hilldogs...

>Ouzounian
Why am I not surprised that it's an another Armenian

nice

For every same person (what you call a shill), there are 10 butthurt baby Trump orbiters

Looks better to me already, since you at least got Michigan right.

What does he mean by this?

And now the thread will be dominated by triggered Trumpettes.

Have fun scaredy cats!

Thank you for confirming that I am right with your desperate scrabbling.

ITT: Shillary damage control

why did you make this obvious troll thread

le epic trumpkins will just shitpost to make you feel goood

Hillary is seriously an anti-American globalist.
You can hate Trump if you want and I am not really banking on him being the hero we need but I really think Hillary will hurt this country and I think the American system and its founding principles are worth caring about regardless if you live here or not.
But go ahead make fun. Maybe you want it to get worse. Maybe you want it all to end?
Who knows.

>your post
Trump damage control lol

>

This is the real map though

What will you do if Trump actually wins? Anything short of suicide and I will be very disappointed. My son, I hope you do not disappoint. Go gentle into that good night and KYS when you see Trump step foot into the oval office for the first time.

This desu senpai, in our efforts to destroy SJWs we have become SjWs. Its official, I'm not voting.

fuck should've voted Cruz

damn fucking Maddox man... he used to be cool

Mother fucker. Michigan will not go to Hillary.

Everybody here hates her.

In all seriousness... 1964 will repeat itself.

LBJ vs. Goldwater.

Similar to Barry Goldwater, Trump lacks support from his own party and his far-right political positions are unpopular.

>Not seeing it.

Get the fuck out of Sup Forums

get a load of this guy. your like the jews who cant see and refuse to see the coming of the messiah. (in this case) Trump is the hero we have been waiting for user.

> people post bad/worst case scenarios for Trump
> he is still winning UT in them

Are you guys even trying?

>>Not seeing it.
>Get the fuck out of Sup Forums
I did Michigan polling for the primaries. I can tell you with certainty that nobody in Michigan likes Hillary (save black women older than 35).

>Thinking Florida will be a blue state

i feel the same way user

not taking into account that hillary got 7 million less votes this year than she did in 2012

not taking into account Republicans are voting in record numbers not seen since the 80's

not taking into account niggers aren't going to vote like they did in 2008 and 2012

not taking into account Hillary is going to be indicted and if she isn't Trump is going BTFO her out with the all she and her husband has done since the 70's