so

Casper

Saatva

Tuft & Needle

Bear

Leesa

or Other?

What kind of mattress should I get?

also, I live in Commiefornia, and I hate the heat, I have a fan on and my window open every night when I sleep

also uhh, discuss the politics of mattress sales. Are the sales of specific mattresses effected by NASA stock because of the space technology?

wish someone had an answer

I get my entire life's advice from Sup Forums

I hate to tell you this but sleeping on the floor with tatami mats is the only way to unscrew up your back. Good luck, user

Research it, user. Save your money and buy tatami mats. Yw

matresses are for cucks

you're supposed to sleep on the hard floor.

Anything with the material the NASA uses.

why is that?

so, none of these mattresses will help at all?

Right now I have a shit tier lumpy old mattress from a pull out bed

actually NASA never used it because it didn't do well in extreme temps

Go to a mattress store and try it out yourself. Then order from Amazon.

Yo homie this white boi cis male coming at you with the mattress advice.

I have a could lux supreme breeze from tempurpedic. Oh shit nigga how you spend so much on a bed you ask????? Hold up....

First call mattress firm tell that honky you had a friend that worked their and sold you your last one. You only spent 1,800 on it. Friends deal homie. Bed got wrecked by bugs riots in Baltimore. Then tell him how much you loved the bed been shopping online for knock offs whatever.

Now let me tell you what he's gonna do. He's gonna call all around looking for that mattress. He's gonna give you that price. Don't be a cheap Jew and get a knock off get the real deal at a reasonable discount.

Here's why:

You want the cold bed don't you nigga? Well tempurpedic is the only one that uses a cool spray on top of the mattress when they make it. They got the spray they use on lock so no one else can use it.

The gel foam keeps you cool. But the spray makes the bed feel cold when you lay on it. None of these knock off brands can do it. You hear me nigga??? So if you want to sleep cold. You want back support. You need to get the tempurpedic. You want a breeze model. Now good luck faggot.

yea but how will I know?

I'm 24 and pretty active, it's not like laying on a mattress will immediately hurt my back, it just manifests after days/ weeks on one

I think having a good mattress is probably one of the most important things you can have. People don't realize how much sleep effects your life. A good mattress will keep you thin.

I have of slept on hard floor before. I hitch hiked across this country 4 times, without a tent, only a sleeping bag. That's the same distance as Paris to Moscow, 4 times

My back wasn't hurt then, but that is probably because I was carrying an 80 pound backpack of months and months, and was even more active than I am now

Now I just lift and run 3-4 times a week. Of course it's "active," but nowhere NEAR the active of being forced to hike until you find a safe place to sleep every night

Get a full memory foam mattress. me and the wife have zero back problems ever since we switched over.

The only way for your spine to properly align itself and the muscles to support said spine is to not 'coddle' it by a soft mattress. That will make your muscles weak.

what about the "Bear" mattress, mahnigga?

is made fo AFLEETS bruh. dey b makin it so that yo muscle get healed quicker, i bet shaq uses dat shit n shit breh

that shit has the foam that turns body heat into infared, breh. It's fuckin sick doh dog. Except, isn't dat radiation and shit bad fo u?

what about dem scientists who be sayin dat radiation is bad fo u?

isn't memory foam too soft? plus I think women have more curved spines than men do, that's why they get scoliosis more often

so basically, on the firmer side? That's what I was thinking. Is the foam thing a meme, or is it better than springs?

I know that feel user
The day I found Sup Forums is the day my life was saved. Knowing I had people who thought like me
I could have ended up a degenerate drug user going to parties seeking "myself". Instead I am on track in college in a great degree.

I just got a casper a few weeks ago, as far as foam mattresses go, it's pretty good. you don't get swallowed up by it like other cheap memory foam, and it has good support with some moderate bounce

for me, I DID end up a degenerate drug user, I was addicted to heroin, a lot of my friends from high school were too

I now have a year and a half clean, thanks to Sup Forums and their philosophys. Although my best friend died of a heroin overdose almost a year ago

He was the only one of my friends who just couldn't quit

I have a kingsize tempuprpedic memory foam, it's godtier user, a little pricey but we'll worth it.

OP here. On my way to work now. Yea I was actually trying to decide between the Casper and the Bear. Is the Casper cool, or does it heat up? A lot of foam I've slept on gets really warm for some reason

Standard old foam matresses(not that memory foam crap) are amazing for hot conditions. They actually breather, are sturdy enough for back support but don't get hard like futons(tatamis for retards).

Foam matresses were popular for a long time for a reason. People have turned away from them mainly cause of marketting bullshit.

Look into it, Foam matress 80(or90)X200 and nice thickness.

Is this alright guys?

I've never had an issue being too hot

Pick up your trash dude, it'll only take 5 seconds.

Sleep country

I'm sorry user
Keep marching, my dude

Get a mattress without metal coils.

The metal coils amplify radio signals and may be used for mind control. This is true. Google it. The length of a normal mattress is the exact wavelength of TV broadcasts for resonance

That blanket looks like broccoli

Ok thanks. But most of the mattresses I've been talking about are foam. You mean basically I don't need to shell out a bunch of money cause the cheap ones are about the same?

I really need firmness. Can't have a bent back.

Dont fall for the mattress-jew, sleep on the floor.

I picked up a sleep number with temp controlled pad, no more pain, pass out in moments and sleep harder than I ever had

i worked at a mattress joint for 17 years

ignore all these faggots who are suggesting brand names

the majority of brand name beds are shit, cannot be price matched (manufacturer scam in the bedding business) and marked up 10x their cost

bonnel spring, the old spring style, is the best you can fucking get. and make sure the coils are thick- it'll last you a fuck ton of time. you can choose to have some layers of foam or whatever you prefer as the comfort material on top. do not buy pocket spring, that cuck shit fucks up so fast

and make sure the mattress you get is DOUBLE SIDED. do not buy one of those fucking kike single sided mattresses, they fuck up so fast and like a good goy you are- you have to buy another

and if you want a foam, memory foam is absolute faggot terrible shit. LATEX foam is the good shit, and no, if you have a latex allergy, you will not be triggered by latex foam. talalay latex is even better than regular dunlop style latex but its not a big deal if you cant get it

Girlfriend and I bought a Tuft & Needle medium-firm queen recently and it's the best mattress I've ever slept on. We both have back problems, so far it's helped a lot.

I work at mattress firm.

I sleep on tempurpedic. everything else is an attempt to copy it.

don't waste your time with the online shit. tempur is worth your $

>I really need firmness. Can't have a bent back.
I'll reiterate on the casper, it's got great support. Latex foam on top with a memory foam under layer

and by mattress joint, i mean i custom made mattresses to order.

you too can custom order a mattress- research materials you like and understand them to create your own personalized mattress of perfect quality

do not fall for the shill shit, they dont know fuck all

Finally someone with some sense

>I work at mattress firm.
>I sleep on tempurpedic. everything else is an attempt to copy it.
>don't waste your time with the online shit. tempur is worth your $

this x1000

buy a tempurpedic and it last 20+ years. We have my wife's childhood queensize bed in a guest room, its still great, I actually like it because its firmer than our king size.

you can get variations on firmness

soft = imo only for bony people
medium firm = average person who isnt sure and wants a regular bed
firm = if you have back problems or like sleeping on the floor, etc, its still softer than any spring mattress

my weight has ranged from 220 back down to 160

if you're over 200+ lbs, get a firmer one, you'll sink in a soft one

tempurpedics also breath the best and stay cool, shitty foam heats up, get some of their pillows too, i like the curved ones, pillows are just as important
>miss my beds, currently in hotels for weeks and having back pain just from the shitty spring mattresses