Thoughts on cinema sins?

Thoughts on cinema sins?

what channel is it on?

The epitome of pedantic YouTube "cinephile" trash.

Its a dead channel

Pointless shit

These people "appreciate" film in the most superficial of ways. They're a joke.

>its a "Jeremy does his fake laugh for an excessive amount of time, causing me to unsubscribe" episode

Stopped watching when videos went 20 minutes

I wonder why he doesn't get copyright strikes. Anyone knows ?

*ding*
Thaaaat's racist.

ROLL CREDITS

It was ok at first, something new to listen to at work lunch when my other channels lacked new content. The Harry Potter ones were the only real good ones. I lost interest in them and then found out they went sjw so I never went back. As for that Honest Trailer guy once he did that crossover with Doug Walker, I knew he was shit, since Doug is cancer in human form.

It encourages the brainless idea that whether a movie is bad or not can be summed up by how many continuity errors there are

UUUUUUGH RAYCIS
*ping*

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...ding

It was more entertaining when the videos weren't 30+ minutes of IMDb-tier nitpicking.

> narration
> ding

If he does that to Conan the Barbarian i'm gonna piss on his grave.

I honestly don't know why people find this kind of thing enjoyable but I guess it just shows how out of touch and what a loser faggot I am.

sage because fuck you normie

Why would he? Critiques, reviews, parodies etc are protected under fair use.

>Everything Wrong With [Movie]...
>ohsnaplol.jpg
>In 34 minutes
>dafuq.com

Yeah. I'm sure this normie shit would be okay but I ain't spending a goddammed half an hour watch punny fails.

Like Honest Trailers, it got shit when it began pandering to their own audience.
I got sick of that idiot saying BEWBZ.

I think it's pretty fun, people around here'll hate on it in every which way they can think of which is weird because those same people sit around here all day doing the exact same shit

I like their movie references at the end of videos more than the actual sins themselves.
Their videos were better in the past.

I love when he shits on capeshit movies or Hunger games, they get butthurt so easily

neo-Sup Forums hates them because they sin the fuck out of their precious capeshit and other manchild crap

Sometimes I watch something and don't understand its popularity. Miranda Sings is one. React videos are another. Cinema sins is also there.

Turned into pure shit when it went from "genuine flaws and plot holes with the film summarised in 5 minutes" to "listen to me moan about all the things in this film I didn't like for 20 minutes".

UHHH racist and sexist much? *ding*

Not their fault you're a member of ADD generation that loses concentration after 2 minutes. I bet you're one of those imbeciles who pause a film after 10 minutes to check on their social media profiles.

beeewbs
*ding*

youtube automatically scans for movie scenes and music and files copyright claims via robot that will stick unless an appeal is made and reviewed.

Cunty major companies like to flag negative videos of their movies as copyrighted for youtube to remove them. This is fraudulent but theres literally nothing that can be done and it can make a video essentially banned for upwards of a month.

I use it as an abridged version of movies I never intented to watch so I can shitpost on Sup Forums