Gentle reminder the South were the good guys

gentle reminder the South were the good guys

>muh """""""""property""""""""" rights

Southerners are nigger-tier

Reconstruction was a mistake

Both parties would've been happier if they succeeded.
They are culturally different and have different interests.
I feel bad for them to be honest.

>Cuck ring leader and retarded aborted icelands bastard child.

gentle reminder that the South did nothing wrong in the eyes of the prophet (pbuh) and that slavery is condoned by Allah

greedy scum who decided to revolt to continue use other people as slaves, since you can't do anything else but exploiting poor blacks

>tfw america didn't deport all the niggers after the war
would the world unironically be (almost) perfect it they had? American ethics leak over to europe, I believe we would never have the ethnic the problems we have today if america had stayed white and unapologetic

>Muh liberties, muh sovereignty, muh freedom
>South attempts to secede from the union
>No, not that freedom

I was literally crying when I heard about it first time

There was no possible way to ship back all the darkies without bankrupting us over several times.

Besides without blacks who are we suppose to drain all our money into and let democrats get vcotes!

I've thought about this a lot. Imagine how much wealthier the US would be today without having the nigger menace shackling them for over 150 years

>There was no possible way to ship back all the darkies without bankrupting us over several times.

Hard to believe. If we could build Mount Rushmore and the panama canal we can deport a few million darkies

They were improving until the feds fucked US manufacturing to fight the commies

It was all downhill from the mid 60's

>didn't exclusively use castrated male slaves

ya blew it

>slavery is wrong so we are going to take your land and forbid you from ever ruling it yourself
hmmm

Mount Rushmore and Panama canal was an investment that gave us back money. Of course without blacks we would be richer but that was not apparent at the time
If the North instead of trying to ban slavery just implemented this things could had been different.
The banning of importation of slaves meant that we need to breed them over here which of course would be our downfall.

Shi'ite rebels are the modern day Confederates.

true. long live the Islamic Revolution and the neo-Safavid empire; may the heart of dixie live on in them as they burn Riyadh to the ground

the price of them would've just skyrocketed and some jokers would've done some black market breeding anyways

>implying I didn't already know that

>implying life would have been any better for the average dirt-poor southerner if the rebs had won

Ending reconstruction was a mistake
It should have remained under military rule until Johnny Reb stopped hanging Kunta for the lulz

Why didn't america just sell the slaves?

Because slavery was considered an abhorrent practice by the victors of the war?

I'm from the South and redneck white trash southerners are cancer. Nuke us please.