What does having sex with a girl from your country feel like?

What does having sex with a girl from your country feel like?

how the hell should i know lol

Bags of coins and milky sand

Boring.

good

Why would I know

boys for fun

i wish i knew

>that feel when you have only fugged foreigners because exoticism is the only way to get anyone interested in you

>Some autist think sex depends from color of cloth on flagstock

Bы тyт вce пoeхaвшиe кaк я пocмoтpю.

I only had sex with asian girls

like fapping without hands, pretty relaxing tho

Asian-Americans feel pretty much the same as asians from other countries. The noises are different though

if it's new - good
if you two have been boning for 8+ months - boring

Like lying on a cloud pillow.
Which is impossible and attempting it results in you hitting the ground at terminal velocity

I wouldn't know.

It feels like putting it into an apple pie.

I wouldn't know

>tfw I get laid every time I travel, but I can't at home
I thought danish girls were supposed to be slutty

i know this feel very well, never got passed kissing with an israeli girl

i guess it's something to do with being where your reputation is important to you

The only girl I have ever had sex with was a Brazilian, so I don't know what it's like to fuck an American.

sex

No wonder your country is in the shitter.

I've never ducked an ethnic Swedish girl, but I've fucked minorities born in Sweden. Does that count?

I wouldn't know.

i'm straight -____-

everytime there's double pics like OP's i cross my eyes to check if they're stereographic ahaha
>What does having sex with a girl from your country feel like?
very nice, they're the best lovers according to Fidel Castro

I d-don't know...

Do you want to know?

Bantmaster binn. :DD

Nah, chicks just detect autism and betaness from afar.

t. knower

Italian girls have a cold heart, which is pretty good if you intend to have sex only, but also pretty bad because it's hard to build a relationship.

dont know, im too afraid of showing my 5 inches penis to anyone
probably will die kv 2bh , i m24

>-____-

am i supposed to know?

Which country's women have the loosest, deepest, sloppiest cunts?
I need a woman who can properly accommodate muh 19x16cm dick.

I through that it was otherwise.
But Italian boys are sweet and flirty right?

Juicy and soft and warm

As with any other girl, the difference here is that they scream "Qué rico, ay si" and that adds a very nice sensation

>tfw dick is only half an inch when flaccid
>but 8,5" when erect
>never had sex because of this

> having sex

I've had sex with Swedish, albanian, lebanese, palestinian, colombian and persian girls and it was the same feeling more or less - big and sloppy when the girls get wet.

If your dick isnt above 15-16 cm you better become gay because anything smaller than that is like sticking a hot dog into a bucket of water

t. 14.5 cm dicklet

I liked it. But I would only recommend it if you can stand the hard G, because the hard D made her call me a God.
>oh god! Ja ja ja ja! Hnnnnn :3c

your dick would stink like tacos with a lot of onion

Amazingly crazy, especially when they voluntarily lick your asshole.

really tight pussy

Pls don't tell me Norwegian women are coal burners Bjorn

Scruffy.

Mexican girls are amazingly passionate in bed.

t. Texas

>asking Sup Forums what any kind of sex is like

I'm an American abroad,

Only had sex with one Foreigner to compare to American girls. Honestly want that impressed, but the girl was from Mexico and her vagina was quite hairy. I prefer shaved, which every American girl I've fucked has been that way. I might sleep with a Bulgarian qt3.14 here, kinda depends on we both are free. I gotta hand it to you Bulgarians, you guys have beautiful women.

*wasnt that impressed

Adding on,

Honestly American girls very. Some were rather boring, some were fun. The fun ones wanted me to scratch and claw their backs, bite their lips and pull their hair really hard. Nothing gets me goimg like a fucking the ever loving shit out of a girl and pulling their head back by their hair. Hnugh

Take a bus to Thessaloniki. Greek girls love American Men.

t. knower

I would, but I'm here on business, and can't leave without my team. When I come here for vacation however...

>I prefer shaved
Bad taste.

It just makes eating a girl out... Annoying.

Gotcha. I assume you're in Sofia. I also went to Prishtina, Kosovo and Skopje, Macedonia. Tell you what....in Kosovo, they love Americans because our government's help with their independence. I never had people happy to meet an American.
I was able to visit places over there because I did my masters degree in Athens in Anthropology.

I have no idea

Are you cute?
I suppose. Then again, there's degrees of variance from desert to untamed jungle, and if she was the latter it'd be hard.

In Varna actually

In Varna, the Bulgarians have been very friendly. Really like this country

>Varna
Ah dude....summer in Europe and you haven't pulled yet.....Varna is where all the Scandinavian blondes go to sunbathe. My friend owns an apt there. A very cool place to be.
Bulgarians are very nice people. I've always enjoyed hanging out with them.

I don't know i only have had sex with my actual wife and she is from Panama

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF
Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT
Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes…

How should I know his lmao

That's the most retarded way to hold bottle I've recently seen.

*BBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP*

Die

>tfw 24 lvl
>kissed girls but neva fugged

Feelsbadmon

what country are you from? im not on my iphone atm

I always get shit from mods when I brapt post, it's almost like there aren't over 9000 forms of cancer on this board that needs deleting. Fuck you mods

he who smelt dealt it

io sono italiano
italia vive duce roma napoli

How am I supposed to know, you loser?

Woolly

Super cute like you

Amazing. I'be been with nationals and foreigners and the former are wilder and better lovers in my experience

It feels like sex.

Living with one then again.. You need to get lucky with your choice. Simple as that.

From what I've heard from normies it's boring. Polish women are worthless.

Like Russian rullet if u fckn without condom.

Its good, if she likes that you are a feetfag

It feels like a lifelong trauma.

>super cute
>like me
Pick one.

*brap*

*BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP*

Dont know

Only fucks a japanese girl once and it was boring

I also had a condom on

So it was nice because it was still sex but I didnt even cum

>protected sex