Clinton is starting to gain in the polls again

Clinton is starting to gain in the polls again.

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016_Reuters_Tracking_-_Core_Political_6.08_.2016_.pdf
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
youtube.com/watch?v=eaWlBrpwJpU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Daily reminder that most polls are biased because democrats tend to participate in them more willingly than republicans.

Am I the ONLY one who finds the odd pattern of Trump nearly touching her but then suddenly 3-4 polls pop out of no where that knock him back down the least bit suspicious?

Look, we can't deny every negative poll just because we don't like it, then raise every one we like. It makes us look silly. Just acknowledge the temporary shift and note all the other times the numbers changed back. This campaign has five more months to go, gains and losses mean little at this stage.

Surprised that's all the drop there is. Trump is having his worst week ever and Clinton just secured the nomination.

If that's all the effect it had, we'll be fine

The last +8 Reuters poll is actually bullshit.
realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016_Reuters_Tracking_-_Core_Political_6.08_.2016_.pdf

What worries me is that Rasmussen has a +4 for Clinton again.

>no gary johnson

into the trash it goes.

Because he's too far low on the scale.

No, but I legitimately think there is a shy Tory situation going on with Trump's poll numbers. We shouldn't count on it, but it may shock some people on election day if the polls are still close.

That's because Merkel's huge terrorist clusterfuck hasn't happened yet. It will, though, and Trump will knock Clinton's nasty, saggy old woman tits off. I just hope I don't die in the process.

It seems the media's relentless pushing of the "racist" narrative is taking its toll. We shall need to strengthen our Meme Magick to ensure a victory for the God Emperor

Welp, it was fun while it lasted. GG no re.

Even as someone who is anti-Trump, polls mean shit this far out from November. Start caring after the conventions, at most.

t. Recent #Cruzlim convert?

Not pay attention to the news, are you? Trump's petulant bitching about the judge has made him look like a YUGE asshole.

She hasn't held a press conference in 150 days, as soon as she starts talking again, her polls will drop.

>Trump isn't really running, Trump can't win a primary, Trump can't win by May, Trump won't get 1237, Trump won't beat Hillary...

Stop fucking posting this you dumbass

The difference is that Trump was UP in polling and people were still saying that.

Right now you're saying Hillary won't win despite her being UP in polling.

kek

this is true

No, just disappointed that all the "TWUMP IZ WAYCISSSS" bullshit in the media is starting to work, which wasn't the case up until recently.

Polling isn't rigged. Google isn't rigged. Hillary never had anyone killed. Jesus Christ you people are deluded.

>t. increasingly nervous drumpfster

Trump wasn't up in the polling in Indiana. Or when he first started.

Also, look at the trend. Clinton's numbers have plunged since the beginning, while Trump is much higher than where he started

i am now #mentallyhill

It's gonna be an uphill battle, the establishment doesn't want a trump presidency, but that's why we need to fight extra had. We've had big victories before, lets do it again. Everyone needs to contribute. please, please, please, please, PLEASE donate and phonebank for Trump, and we'll send a message to Washington.

>Trump up in polls!
>OMG! HILLARY IS TOAST!
>Trump is down in the polls!
>THE POLLS ARE FULL OF SHIT

Please, Trumpfaggots, swallow buckshot

They keep oversampling dems and independents are almost non existent.
See

>Surprised that's all the drop there is. Trump is having his worst week ever and Clinton just secured the nomination.

>If that's all the effect it had, we'll be fine

True words, here.

I've been fearing a rise in Hillary JUST because she cinched (more or less) the nomination, but if this is all that's going to happen... AND with the judge shit going on...

Hell, we've got this thing made.

Are people actually changing their minds this often? Or are these new people who were indifferent before?

>see my own post
wew

>Are people actually changing their minds this often?
Probably

I'm not worried. This is simply KEK's will, to draw a penis ejaculating with the plot graph. If Clinton doesn't go up and Trump doesn't go down, how can KEK draw the semen?

Checkmate, atheists.

This. It's pretty impressive considering how the Jew media is hitting him and celebrating her at the same time.

Won't last forever. FWIW, his support only grew after he said John McCain wasn't a war hero because he surrendered. If that didn't sink him, calling out the kikely spic won't do shit.

THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD

Where are these polls?
I'm 18 and registered to vote, I've never been called to participate or taken a Web poll. So who exactly is taking these polls?

Who are they asking? How do you vote in these polls?

>Trump clinches nomination
>Starts using "Crooked Hillary"
>Closes 10 point gap in a month

>Clinton clinches nomination
>MSM launches sustained offensive reminding everyone that Trump is literally Hitler and Hillary is our H I S T O R I C overlord
>+3

IT'S OVER TRUMP IS FINISHED

>how does random sampling work
They only sample like 1000 people out of the hundreds of millions in the country. It's unlikely that you would be called to participate.
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

It will blow over, just as the punish women thing.

In the meantime, Trump continues to enjoy 24/7 news coverage.

You'll learn this game eventually. Influence first.

KEK willing this is the case.

Establishment still being a bunch of PC faggots. I'm voting straight Rs on my ticket this year because we'll need thier congressional votes; when Trump wins maybe their fucking balls will drop.

Never trust the polls.

youtube.com/watch?v=eaWlBrpwJpU

DELETE THIS

That's a spicy meme friendo.

That's why you should always go and vote.

This is ghost pepper spicy.

I got called for a poll once :3

>(((Realclearpolitics))) putting fabricated outlier polls in the average while ignoring polls where Trump is winning.

Trump will win. Deal with it. I'm guessing you only posted that picture to make yourself feel better, and it didn't work.

Don't they do some kind of weighted shit based on the LV of the poll sampling or something?

[I honestly don't know, I always just assumed.]

yeah they didnt put this one in their list for some reason but the moment Shillary has 3-4%+ it's put in an instant

>Clinton just secured the nomination
None of the polls included were done exclusively after she secured the nomination. Any bump isn't registered yet.

>What worries me is that Rasmussen has a +4 for Clinton again.
Rasmussen was one of the few polls showing Trump ahead or tied, so yes that means he's slipping noticeably.

Trump is toast.

Bernie is on board with Hillary, and Warren is looking at the VP job

>Bernie is on board with Hillary
Why am I not surprised he would show his true colors after his loss.