JUST DIE!

JUST DIE!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pKiB8-2LK6s&index=3&list=PLtDBpxyNmKO43fyzMdqkUPpKsTVWXWCjE
youtube.com/watch?v=lvdLw1XM7aw
youtube.com/watch?v=ly_RJPfu6vU
dhsprogram.com/pubs/pdf/fr230/fr230.pdf
naturalheightgrowth.com/2013/03/18/the-tallest-people-in-the-world-appear-to-be-from-croatia-and-serbia-specifically-dalmatia-and-the-dinaric-alps/
youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Za dom

youtube.com/watch?v=pKiB8-2LK6s&index=3&list=PLtDBpxyNmKO43fyzMdqkUPpKsTVWXWCjE

I da mi umremo, Srpski jezik neće zato što ga vi pričate.

I found some pretty cool patriotic songs by Croatians, there's this guy that always carries a Thompson submachine gun and sings about removing serb. Good shit.

>be me
>be miserably underage
>be croatian
>watch tv in living room
>tv says serbs must die
>jump on bandwagon
>make thread on Sup Forums

If you want them to die so much, why don't you take a machete and go slice them till they retaliate? Surely you can kill more of them than they can kill you.

We don't need it!

Fine!

>YUGOSLAV WARS ROUND 2

why, i love you guys ;(

Što ima my niqqas

>tfw i'm going to Pula this year to fug some wiminz

Could you stop behaving like a nigger and get laid you delusional little brat?

Only niggers and arabs feel this way towards other nations.

>I come to Sup Forums so others can see how much of a special snowflake I am
*tips fedora*

>imam 12 godina i jako sam ljut jer su mi rekli da moram da budem ljut!!!!!!

Pula means penis in Romanian.

nice flag gyppo

Are you implying I'm not white Norge?

>Pulă

Man, I would love to see NATO move out of Kosovo and the Serbs genocide the Albanian Muslims.

>individualism
>only thing anyone knows about me is that I live in Norway

How does your fucking brain work?

No, you're a wigger
Which is worse than being a nigger

Thanks for letting me into your country by the way, you people are really nice and your state is very generous to us.

>Wanting to kill kebab removers
Go suck off Germany you goddamn croat

this should be fun

I would say the same for your country but it's already been genocided

Gib erdely

its ok im not german im a canadian in germany

okay Muslim shit

I LOVE IT WHEN SERBIA LOOSES CLAY....

You are ultimate cucks, because while muslim terrorist is doing their shit in Kosovo you wanna to destroy slavic and christian brothers

you are upa-tier's shit

not all croatians, only brainwashed

also serbian can be too imperial, but croatians were nazis

>because while muslim terrorist is doing their shit in Kosovo

top kek

Why does Russia get so triggered by Kosovo, even more so than actual Serbians it seems.

Try Buddhist.

Why do Albozergs have to run away to America like the filthy cucks they are? America already has some 40 million niggers, they don't need more.

ZA DOM SPREMNI

is this you?

youtube.com/watch?v=lvdLw1XM7aw

Nice one, Serbbro! Remove kebab am I rite? Haha xD

>another diaspora patriot subhuman joins the fray

Hahaha rođo vaš jezik je niko iz našeg haha tako da vi pričate naš

lmao

fucking savages, we should genocide them all

Here we go....this escalated into another Balkan thread

RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE

It's pretty surprising that it was started by a Croatian though, those guys are usually peaceful.

Why are croatians so autistic

>albo diaspora
wew lad

daily reminder that the absolute Übermensch John Cena is of Albanian descent
youtube.com/watch?v=ly_RJPfu6vU

wut?

>serbia suck dicks im albanian
>yeah i hate serbia too im albanian but live in UK

why are albanian "nationalists" so fond of their country but live outside of it
fucking morons

aaand the Ortho-Greek shows up. Perfect.

Now we just need that one Slovene and we got ourselves a Balkan shitpostingpalooza

Population of Albania + Kosovo is 12 million.

There are 8 million Diaspora. We are very much like the Ashkenazi Jews. Are are everywhere and nowhere. Unlike Ashkenazi Jews, which can be easily identified, Albanians are very diverse in their appearance. The common trait is of course the Illyrian gene.

Illyrian Race = Master

>croats
>not eternal Kraut cocksuckers

>Are are everywhere and nowhere.
* We are everywhere and nowhere.

WE

>Illyrian Race = Master

Nothing wrong with being proud of where you're from. I am more proud to be an American though, does that trigger you? :^)

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

serboshits mad they weren't born in Albania

Pure illyrian genetics descended from Alexander the great

global superpower

serbitches aka immigrants from russia got btfo and p.s. you will never get kosova back so hahahahshshahahahabababababsbsbsbsbsbsi

Nice propaganda Gypsy. Did you make that all by yourself?

Are you sure this is not bait

This triggers the Serb.

Macedonia will soon also be ours.

Nice shilling lol
Did not convince me
2/10 for imitation 2001 YouTube comments

can you start causing shit in macedonia as soon as possible please? i can't wait for the happening anymore

Tupac alive in Serbia???

without them you would be a muslim. Fools, instead of working together to stop islam and the middle east you wasted your time hating each other. As a result you are a pathetic set of countries, soon to be all muslim.

You albo shits just think you can become gross.
Yeah well, we've all tried, way before you, you're no exception and you cannot escape balkanization.
Also please fuck up vardarska

>data from Albanias own institute of public health
>proganda

M A N L E T S

dhsprogram.com/pubs/pdf/fr230/fr230.pdf

propaganda*

Only if you promise to start causing shit in Kosovo

Insightful Greek
+1

Nah nah, we're cucked, you have to do it

Yay white race working together n shiet.

Watch out, now they'll misquote hitler on albanians claiming that he said they are aryan.

Why are albanians so stupid? You have the US on your side and can whine about everything to them and they'll come to the rescue, serbia is alone

Try to mess with Serb-bro and I'll reap your anus.

Don't you want back your rightful clay, where your princes died trying to defend Europe from the Muslim invasion or whatever?

Also true.

Fuck is happening to my Balkan threads?

More keyboard rage plz, guys this is pathetic!

> look, we are majority after NATO protected our nigger asses for free against hard working white people

Serb in Germany
lol you blend in right with the Turks

I mean.... if you start causing trouble in the region I think that problem will be resolved :^)

>serbia is alone
You're right, Russia will never come to the aid of its dwarf copy-state, nope not in a million years

Are Greeks still butt-hurt because of this man? [pic related]

He conquered Egypt and began assembling an Empire that Would Rival the Ottomans themselves.

>le serbs are turgs meem

says the guy whose people have the same average height as Turkey, while Serbia is one of the tallest nations in the world

top fucking kek mate

What's the diference between a Serb and a Croat?
They look the same and speak the same language.

one is good at football, the other is better in every other sport :^)

naturalheightgrowth.com/2013/03/18/the-tallest-people-in-the-world-appear-to-be-from-croatia-and-serbia-specifically-dalmatia-and-the-dinaric-alps/
Lol what?

Didn't Albanians burn a bunch of your old churches or whatever? I know that's a big deal to the Serbian Orthodoxy, why aren't they doing anything? Why is there no happening?

Also,
>you
Why do you use this language? Well, I mean besides your patriotic brainwashing. You can see my flag, can't you? I'm not involved in Kosovo bullshit. The only reason I would be involved is if NATO decides to come and finish the job

Fuck CroNATOia!

well you are albanian so , the (You) is well placed

>Lol what?

Republic of Albania has the same average male height as Republic of Turkey (174 cm).

Is your Albanian shitbrain unable to understand it?

>look mom i posted the manlet meme again
Projecting, Hans? Or should I say Radko?

"There is no ante, azem or tito to protect you from the serb again"

Again, you're being stupid.
Russia has never come to the rescue for serbia since 1914. They didn't help them in the yugoslav wars, what makes you think that they'll come now? Especially that NATO exists and is ready to attack Russia at any second?
But you albos probably wonder to yourselves
>what is geopolitics lol
>oh we just attack country and win because big brother US helps us, simple

There is no happening since Serbia is restrained and can't do shit.

thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0

One is of I2-DNA and Aryan and the other is mixed breed and responds to "slav" (even though they just aren't). Also hitler/stalin - ustaša/partizan.

Balkans is what happens when you take 8 retards, give them each a nation and tell them that their neighbour said/did bad things and then steal their natural resources while they fight and/or divide and conquer them for 500 years and fuck their wives.

There you go. Is it enough of an explanation? Should i continue?

Not really considering I don't represent all Albanians, just like you don't represent all Serbians. Or are Serbs basically the Borg?

>the manlet meme
>meme

time has come? g-give me a call mein balkan brothers when time comes

Well, I can say for myself, being born in Kosovo, that if a happening would occur, I will go and fight.

You're Serbia but less cool in every way. That's literally the only reason I'm aware that you exist.

we've been trying to find an answer to that for centuries

also kosovo is srbija

Croat = White people who used to be the good guys but became a cucked NATO puppet after WW2
Serb = White people who repelled shitskins, fought against globalist NATO and removed cancer from Europas soil

What is needed is a new Yugoslavia without destructive elements such as shitskins thinking they should be independent and treasonous globalist puppets.

>Russia never helped Serbia
Cool beans, I guess that those Russian SAMs, airplanes, tanks, rifles, rocket launchers, etc. are just made by the Zastava plant. I guess the taking of Pristina airport by Russian troops was just a coincidence. Polite people, amirite? :^)

The red marking indicates that it is not.

I'm Croat you fucking Turk.