What did you think about it?

What did you think about it?

I liked it. Harry Potter does a pretty good job and they showed the nazis as real human beings instead of just evil monsters.

>First scene

>Interrogate Somali terrorist

>Notice he looks nothing like a Somali and looks west African

>Look him up

>From Ghana

0/10 broke my immersion

Kept jumping to montages of problematic old paintings out of 10.

No, seriously, what did you think of it

>IM A DUDE PLAYIN A DUDE DISGUISED AS ANOTHA DUDE

>problematic

cant handle the glory of the white race?

The white supremacist rally scene was pretty underwhelming, and was supposed to have been the thing that drew out their main suspect, who ti turned out lived just down the street so it really shouldn't have been that important.

anti climatic underwhelming ending

Poor mans American History X

liked it but would have changed the ending

i would have made him go insane after finding out there was no terrorist attack at all. Then trying to make up for one just to prove he was "right" all along

anyoen post swastika cupcakes?
do you think mdern neo nazis wud have pepe cupcakes?

She fucked up the icing on the swastika cupcakes, I doubt any pepe cakes would be recognizable.

it was based on a true story, thats what actually happened in real life

I remember watching a Louis Theroux documentary about a neo-nazi family and the mother would get the kids to make swastikas in arts and crafts lel

Black Hawk Down is based on a true story, and that wasn't anticlimactic.

Imperium 2 watch out

Mah white supremacist! Cops! Nazis! White people are racist! Fuck you Hollywood.

this is true though

if he put on some weight and muscle mass he would actually look convincing, but he is still so small and scrawny that it looks like they just shaved harry potter and drew some tattoos on

All American History X was propaganda showing that whites are racist devils and blacks were good all along. Grow up dude.

because they had epic gun fights in real life in that event

it was spewed out as quickly as possible to remind everyone white ppl are scum, so vote for a sassy lady president, the acting was atrocious, the white nationalists were cardboard cutouts, im amazed it didnt go straight to dvd

>protagonist isnt racist anymore
>little brother gets murdered in cold blood buy a black kid in school anyway

Wait, are you trying to tell me that an FBI agent doesn't go around having gun fights all day, and that most Hollywood movies are exaggerations to make it actually interesting?

>tfw no movie about The Order

average Sup Forums poster

3rd best Harry Potter movie except for the end

/ironic Sup Forums posting

I thought it was pretty decent over all. Some of the tension was a bit hokey but I think the acted pretty well and it kept my interest. 6/10 maybe 5.5/10.

Fuck man, as a Somali, I hate it when they use west African actors who look nothing like us to play Somali.

I liked the scene where the smart FBI lady explains Oklahoma City to a room of dumb FBI men who totally forgot about it

Average Nu-Male cuck. What does your wife's son think?

Racist