When did you first realize that Man of Steel is actually capekino?

When did you first realize that Man of Steel is actually capekino?

youtube.com/watch?v=jSjI7gwuKtg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fnb9Kx-E-0s
youtube.com/watch?v=N3xvr_ojJWE
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1480097988797.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=gfQ8u__-47g
youtu.be/lnNwMiOWDM0?list=RDz9BL59uiAz8&t=65
imgur.com/gallery/w7BCA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's MAN OF KINO
youtube.com/watch?v=fnb9Kx-E-0s

Last year when I rewatched and accepted its shortcomings and embracing its strengths. It's brave, I'll give Snyder that.

smug Faora

youtube.com/watch?v=N3xvr_ojJWE

Look at this magnificent scene. The detail, the effects, the script, the perfomances, the use of music, simple PERFECT.

A good death, is its own reward.

She keeps giving the Colonel those looks.

never because it isnt

/thread

BASED SNYDER

she wants to give him the kryptonian thigh crush

>CollapseOfWesternCivilization.mpeg

>that split-second shot of Cristopher Reeves' face flashing on Cavill's
That's beautiful.

The first time I watched it. The music alone elevates it beyond anything thats been offered

HALT INVINCIBLE SON

I like the part where he says I will find him.

>She'll never squeeze your balls until they burst like grapes

Why live?

Holy shit

yeah me too, that's the best part

I WILL FIND HIIIIIM!

jejeje

hahahaha I made that image

I just watched this too and I spent the entire movie repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of my seat for the last 30 seconds it was so painful.

>Ayy /r/movie buffs take on superman lmao
If you liked it you're in the wrong place

I cropped it from the video in OP you idiot.

I know this is pasta but Man of Steel is really the opposite of what the fedoras on Reddit like.

I made that image some tiem ago and said the same thing of Reeves

>superhero movie
Its pro reddit and Sup Forums culture and anti-Sup Forums. That is all that needs to be said.

"If you liked it you're in the wrong place"

>no quips
>dark
>pro religion, specifically white western religion
>very few minority characters
>US Military and America isn't seen as incompetent and willing to work with Superman rather than nuke their own major cities like in Avengers

I don't see it.

Sup Forums fucking loves superhero movies you fag

What SVU episode is that?

See above your post
>Sup Forums
Sup Forums, Sup Forums Sup Forums, et cetera cross posters love superhero movies. Sup Forums has always hated them
MOS, TDKR, The Avengers, Thor, Captain American1, all called trash by the locals and only praised by Sup Forums cross posters.

This is the GOAT SVU episode.

>literally launching dildoes into space
Pure kino.

I watched Man of Steel in the cinema and i absolutely loved it from the start.

Good thing that reddit hates Snyder and his kinos, they are plebs.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1480097988797.webm

that costume design was really good

>Zack Snyder makes superhero movies
lol

>so I should've just let them die?
>Papa Kent: Maybe, maybe the government didnt care when they sent 15.000 young men into the jungles of Vietnam barely armed to fight something we werent prepared. Maybe the HQ didnt care me and my squad were being bombarded by the 'Cong in Khe San while I watched them get fucking desintegrated. So yeah Clark. Let them fucking die.

Is that dog Krypto?

Faora fit really well in it.

This scene flew over so many heads.

KAL-EL I'M GENERAL

haha superman flies over so many heads. Nice!

Man of Steel is the only decent DCEU movie, prove me wrong.

read some literature then rewatch BvS

i use it to break prs whenever im lifting heavy weights, its amazing

>not the song in this

youtube.com/watch?v=gfQ8u__-47g

i'm not motivated by hate, i'm motivated by a desire to better myself

This is good.

The scene in IHOP™

This one then?

youtu.be/lnNwMiOWDM0?list=RDz9BL59uiAz8&t=65

yeah thats dope as hell

Flight is just a really really good song

This scene is amazing. Superman's strength isn't from within him. It actually comes from human beings. He is about to get crushed by the world engine but as he is about to get crushed by the sheer power of it, we are shown the power of man. That even facing death, they do good. This is the source of inspiration that propels Superman upwards, unto the world engine. This is what makes Superman stronger than his Kryptonian brothers. This is where Superman becomes a champion of humans.

It's beautiful. Bravo Snyder.

Honestly you could pick every third song from both movies and they'd work well to amp you up

I don't think you actually know what 'reddit' is. Anything you don't like isn't reddit.

The actual conflict isn't Superman overcoming the World Engine. It's the reporter that chooses to stay with his friend in the face of death. This is the deciding moment for Superman.

It's a pasta. It originated from Guardians of the Galaxy I believe.

I don't know if I'd call it kino but it was pretty obvious from the first trailers that Snyder was trying to invoke Terrence Malick

im a sucker for heroic sacrifice in movies

DC threads sans shitposter are LotR-tier comfy

>also tfw WB will never simply make this just to fuck with the audience

Would've been great to do had Hillary won

Assuming he's not being sarcastic, this user knows his shit.

>why don't you put the whole world in an e-mail Mrs. Clinton?

Do we have a list of essential Superman reads? I just downloaded Kingdom Come from yesterday's thread. Preferrably the ones that focus on the image of Superman and his impact on the world he inhabits.

read all star superman, also read this issue of hitman : imgur.com/gallery/w7BCA

right now thats what i can think of off the top of my head, theres probably a lot more. superman has been in comics for 80 years, theres a lot of trash and a lot of good stuff too

That's a big Kryptonian.

All-Star Superman is a must and it fits your description very well. Also you'll find the best quote from MoS in All-Star.

Superman: Whatever Happened to the Man of Tomorrow? also goes into his mythology and give Gold and Silver Age Supes's story a proper conclusion. This one was written by Alan Moore who also was the writer for Watchmen. It also spawn Batman: Whatever Happened to the Caped Crusader? as well, though not by Moore I think.

For the Man Who Has Everything is also by Moore. I guess it doesn't have the same meta vibe like the two above but still a very touching story. It was referenced quite some times during present days

Superman: Birthright explores the character Clark Kent a lot and you can definitely see that MoS is inspired by this story. This one is also from the guy who wrote Kingdom Come

Injustice is a fun read if you want to just laugh at some mindless happenings. It deals with pretty much the DC universe though, despite the central conflict revolves around Superman Alfred at one point beat the shit out of Supes

Alright this should keep me occupied for the weekend.

That small scene of Clark in the car talking to his parents has more character than some entire capeshit flicks.

The scene that retarded WB cut out with Clark on the phone to his mother was really great.

if you dont want to read for the man who has everything, watch the justice league episode of the same name. its literally the only adaptation of his that alan moore has praised, it cuts out some stuff from the comic that didnt work that well and is pretty good