Rape guy target of voodoo

>Melanie Hexen, a bellydancer and midwife who identifies as a traditional hereditary witch, organized a mass hexing of Turner on Tuesday. She posted the hexing as an event on Facebook and invited her 12 coven sisters, with whom she decided to perform the hex and publicize it on the social media platform.

>Before she knew it, the event had expanded with more than 1,000 people invited.

So what does Sup Forums think of witches using social media to cast magic spells?

What enhances Mana more, Kikebook or Tumblr?

What ever happened to witches condoning sexual deviance and shit?

If a witch makes a love potion, is it considered rape?

>usnews.com/news/articles/2016-06-08/witches-hex-brock-turner-stanford-swimmer-convicted-of-rape

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LLVKxm3_Qwg
kdhnews.com/fort_hood_herald/sports_and_leisure/service-members-wage-battle-in-warhammer/article_558e45ee-0748-11e2-ab93-0019bb30f31a.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prosopagnosia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No one likes magic?

>bellydancer
degenerate

BURN THE WITCH

>" " Witches" "
>Tumblr

Magic: The Fattening

2spoopy4me

Reminds me of that one season of American horror story. Shit show t b h senpai

Theyre using meme magic

>witch

what did you just said ?

what do you think meme magic is?

it's just collective intention being channeled.

that's right user, you are the crazy cat lady.

>Theyre using meme magic

>what do you think meme magic is?

...does this take away from OUR power, then?

Or is Meme Mana infinite?

You ever feel like the world gets crazier every time you have it figured out?

If there's one thing leftists really love it's their Two Minutes Hate.

The "mana" is just based on the people channeling.

Everyone has their own tap, the more you use it, the stronger the ability grows.

BURN THE WITCHES

GIVE THIS MAN YOUR MEME POWER TO PROTECT HIM FROM EVIL WOMYN FALSE-MEMERY

REPLY WITH

WOMEME BEGONE, PRAISE KEK

Ay yo, voodoo aint no hexing crap. Voodoo PROTECTS against black magic. That there is straightup witchcraft

I genuinely think we could save this guy with meme magic.

>hexen

litereally german for witching is a witch

you cant make this shit up

>pushing little toys around a table with rulers

degenerate and bretty gay to be honest m8

WOMEME BEGONE, PRAISE KEK!

>Dubs means we all coat our whips with salt and start witch-hunting

\o/

that's a google pic brah not mine

WOMEME BEGONE, PRAISE KEK

The witch never can nor shall be tolerated in a Christian society.

>huge majority of players are married white males
>a good portion are Military or veterans

>degenerate

Heresy.

May Kek Compel You!
May Kek Compel You!
Purify the heathen witches!

>identifies as a traditional hereditary witch
>organized a mass hexing

Sounds retarded. Rule of Threes is in her own belief system. Let's say magic is real, and by extension the Rule of Threes is in effect. If 1,000 people get involved, that's going to be one fairly powerful hex going on a single targeted individual. Trying to make him clumsy so he keeps hurting himself will probably end up causing him to fall down a flight of stairs and break his neck, basically turning this coven into a suicide cult as any use of magic is supposed to come back to you threefold.

>take a shit in public
>stir everything in the bowl with my hand
>laugh manically like a witch
>mumble shit about 'my brew' being ready soon

I hope some witch hunter from an ancient patriarchal order takes care of them

youtu.be/LLVKxm3_Qwg

no spell that prevents people from being raped in the first place?

pathetic art

>The witch never can nor shall be tolerated in a Christian society.
I don't honestly believe that 99.9992% of these "witches" believe they are witches, and the 0.0008% that do are just batshit insane.

The vast majority of them are those crazy Tumblrina's that desperately want to be special snowflakes.

When I was a teenager, I used to hang out with these types of people. One girl went on about how she was Cleopatra in a former life, and then whatever nerd was having his nose up her ass that week was some other famous historical figure or whatever.

It's nothing but a cry for attention and a "fuck the Man" kind of thing.

WOMEME BE GONE, PRAISE KEK

>dubs
>magic thread
there is no coincidence in the testing grounds of kek.

PRAISE KEK, PARTY ON RAPEBRO

Well if it turns out that this shit works, I'll start studying magic in my free time.

Oh noooo, don't hex me and summon a succubus to fuck my life away, nooooo that'd be terrrrrrrible

Litterally African nigger tier

>inb4 he gets murdered in prison
>the witches cackle with glee
>you start wasting your time on bullshit other than Sup Forums

They have no powers.
They haven't even become a level 20 wizard apprentice.

My girlfriend has slowly begun to turn into /x/ for some reason

>started off listening to some Australian podcast call mysterious universe
>wants to watch the new x files
>watch the first episode and its cringy as fuck, literally (((old white men))) are trying to destroy the world
>she has learned the categorization for all the different alien species and what kind of ships they fly
>wants to go to some convention in the middle of the desert and listen to the ancient aliens guy talk about bullshit

Maybe this will make it easier to accept Sup Forums theories. I still haven't redpilled her

Dude, I gotta be honest with your right now, you are in a really bad position.
She is going to turn batshit, and you are going to get the worst of it.
Does she own crystals? Because crystal magic bullshit is the next step.

DEUS VULT

She owns tarot cards and she said her mom and her meditated and say their past lives. She was the navigator on a french ship that lost their way, apparently

>Does she own crystals? Because crystal magic bullshit is the next step.
My family used to travel all over, singing, dancing, and selling shit at powwows for a living. We were somewhere different every week, just about. One of the things we sometimes sold was quartz crystals. Jesus Christ, the fucking retards that would come into our booth...

>OMG I can feel the power in those crystals!
>That crystal is speaking to me
>this crystal holds so much power

We once sold a small cluster of crystals, probably worth $100 retail, to some crazy hippie, telling him that we kept it on the dashboard of our Winnebago and almost never had to put gas in the tank.

We used to joke around and call these faggots "crystal twinkies."

>She owns tarot cards and she said her mom and her meditated and say their past lives. She was the navigator on a french ship that lost their way, apparently

Dude...

Get the fuck away.

Quit sticking your dick in crazy. It's fun now, but it will bite you in the ass, mark my words.

Should have went and raped them.

She's lost. Break it off.

>doubting the power of the crystals

Quoted the wrong person. Wew lad.
ESCAPE

Which is worse?
Witches or Jews?

>a good portion are Military or veterans
Why is this so true? I've never played more, or better quality, table top games then when I was in garrison.

>Or is Meme Mana infinite?

It depends on how much autism you have.

Crystals aren't even the worst of it sadly.
I knew a girl who bought $50 worth of rocks. ROCKS. $5 each.
She gave me a lecture about how each of them has a special power. It kinda made me want to become a Jew and sell rocks to idiots.

I knew it
>the other day she took me to an oddities shop
>I bought a bronze statue of a Templar knight
>she bought an old ouija board, a taxidermied bat, and a raccoon penis bone
What's going to happen to me guys? She's an engineer I thought she would be a stable wife

I will pray for him.

Wow, Robert Downey Jr. has really hit a low point.

First she will start buying stupid shit. Then she will start becoming more like a hippie. Next, she will expect you to do the same. Finally, you're going to end up at burning man with crystals shoved up your ass in a Winnebago filled with meth.
She'll probably lose it if you don't become a hippie though, so good luck dealing with that.

The WORST part is her new friends.

She will start hanging around faggots that actually believe in this shit, and will get angry when you don't want to, or when you make fun of them, or when you won't participate in crazy shit with them.

She will drag you down. Don't let her. Either beat this shit out of her, or start looking for a new snatch.

Holy fuck, get out

She's a top teir chuuni, and can only be defeated with top teir meme magic. Redpill her if you can't leave so soon.

>So what does Sup Forums think of witches using social media to cast magic spells?
It's like wizards on Sup Forums using memes to cast magic spells, but not as entertaining.
>What enhances Mana more, Kikebook or Tumblr?
idk, wizards use mountaindew and doritos
>What ever happened to witches condoning sexual deviance and shit?
i don't know anything about that but, I know wizards need to jerk off for spells 'n' shit
>If a witch makes a love potion, is it considered rape?
If it's anything like a wizard's love potion than it's just sexual assualt

Lots of time to bullshit around with people that are at least functionally mentally competent.

I grew up outside of Ft. Hood and 90% of the Warhammer playerbase is Army.
I go to a senior military college now and a good number of my buddies play.

From an article on players from Ft. Hood,
>Games Workshop’s U.S.-based outreach manager estimates that 20 to 25 percent of Games Workshop’s American customers are active members of the military. If you include veterans, she said, that number jumps to about 40 percent.

kdhnews.com/fort_hood_herald/sports_and_leisure/service-members-wage-battle-in-warhammer/article_558e45ee-0748-11e2-ab93-0019bb30f31a.html

WAT DO DA BONES SAY?

̗̻͔̟̞͝e̯̳͍̘x͈̰̀p̧i̵̤̫͓̺̯s͖o̗̬͟l̙̞̭͇o͉̯̝͇n͚̞͍͔̯͎ś̙̗͈ ̨o̹͕̮̹̹͢f̰̝̻͓ ͔͍̝͔̦t̹͎̯he̵̺̙͖̳̖ ̵͔̝͎͈s̫̝̰m̺̜͖̩̰͍̺ą̘̯͇̼̩̠̟e̼̳̖̙ ͎͓̼̙̩͖i̩̱̹̣͙ni̖̳sn̛͚̗e̮t͝t̬y̧̲ ̪̙͍̻̯a̸͕̞̞s̡͓͈ ͖̺̯̺̟a͙͞ ̡̳̞͉̳̻w̺̘̫e̢̺͈e̹̞̭͕͙k ̢̟̰a̭͔̺o̕g̻̟̜.̢̯̬ ̤̣̰͕̯ͅI̗̻ ̠̖̻͙w̖͖͈̦a̖̳̭̝s̷̲͙̬̺͈̹ ̺̖n͕x̩̟̪͈͓̬͔͞e̗̳̼̫̗̞t͇͇ t̲̮̯̮o̱͓ͅ ̼͖̟͖m̞̖͍͠y͝ ͏̫w̲o̯͍d̥n̻̞͕̫̣i̖̭̫̜̝̮w͇͖͎̹̞̫ ̶̗̟͈̰͙s̠̫̗͔̬̟͢h̠͙i͈͇̹͢t͙̬͈̲s͏͚͓̫̙͎o̴̞̙͇p̛̮ṭ̭̻̞i̘̤̟̯̦̫͟ͅng̣̻̞ ̲͘o͠n̰̳͎ͅ ̱̩̤͚̲ͅ4̬̭̤͎̟̗a̘̺̤̫̳ͅͅh͍̳̣̱͞ͅç̟̯̹͉͓͔n̙͔ ẁ̼̤̟̻e͖̭͜h͓̖͓̣͎̙͞n̥̱̙͞ ̬̰̻i̬͔̙̥͝t͍̦ ̣h͇̩̮̘͉͎̝a̢͚̘e̴͕̟ṉ̗͎̣̻̺ep͈̦̜p̸̪d͎̟̰̱̕,̸ ̸̝a͖͖̮n̛͖͚̻d̫̭̫̦͎̤̺ ͚̱̰͍̬͘ͅI̪̘̭̰̣͍̳͝ ͍̳̙̣͈̝ͅcl͓͜u̬̗̥͈o̘̠͍͖͎͍d҉͍̲̼̻̥̱ͅ ̶̘͔̹̫͍̠s̝͘e҉̥͈̻̩̩̖̲ẹ̷͎̻̞̟̣͈ ͈͚̤͔̲̳̪t͎̜̜̬̪͈h̖͙̪͎͘e̠̙̤̠͢ ̩̮̳͈̗̻͘w͎i͡o̢̭d͍͎̤̗̱̗͘ͅn̴͚̜̺w͏̟̗s̬̼͕̜̫ ̻̺̩̺̻͜v̼̠̜͉̼̳̀i͈ͅa͉̘̣̪̥͠r͇̝͡b͕̜͔t̹̮͙̟ͅe̠̯ ̢̬͇̗̲f̸o͍͙rm̹͕̘̼̳̲̲͘ ͚͎̣̖t̫͈͕̬͓ͅh̞̣̥ͅe͕͖̲͈ ̯͔s̤d̵̝̫̯̯n̞̫u͍̞o͎̱̥,͘ ̗͓̘i̬̝͚̻̺̹ţ̲̯̩̻̜̭ ̦͔w̸̪̘a͔̱̝͚ṣ̲̰͙͉̩͕ ̗̙̟t̪̺̜̘̕h͏͔̯̖̬e̪̬̪̱̝ͅ ̢̻͕̬͈͍̬̬s͢r͖o̞t͖ o̹̠͍͠f̸̬ ̼̬̝͓̟̪i̷̼n̷͙̻̙i̖̯͖̝̘̤̻s̩͕̱̦̫͡n̷̗̗̞ͅe̪̟̠͙͚t̫͙̦̩̘ͅt҉̬̺͖͚y̮ ̹̞͚͞t̪͕̝̬̫̘̬a͕̝h̞͙̱̲͈t̮̩̹̥ y͏̳̙̰̜o͍͕u̬ ̟̗̬͍̯͠ͅc̶͓͙̗̜̰an̷̟̫̬̮̫̖ͅ ̥͢a̤̞ͅͅc̬l̷͉̟ą̮̤͕͈ṳt̜͖͈̯͎̭̤l̟̮y̗ ̟̜̲̦̥͓f͚̜̲̕e͇̘̳͇̞͕͈̕e̬̖ͅḻ̟͚͇̯̱̕ ̻̦̙̮̬i̴̻̦̤̤n͇͜ ͙y̺ͅù̫̼͈̰̙͔̖or̖̦̙͍͇̗̳ ̞̳̩̙b̘͎̮y̸̖̤̭͈͔d̫͙͓̩̦͕̞͢o̪͎͚̣.̝̦̳͚̀ ̻ͅCo̮m̴̟͓r̴̝͔̝ḭ̼̭fn̵͓͖̥͕e̺͢d̺ ̮͈l̯o̡̹̰͙͚̼̰o̦̭i̸̞̯̺͕̲͓t̫̘͔̺̤͕̹͢a̦̞͍̯c͉̱n̝͓ͅs͇͙̝̞̭ͅ ̛̩w͈̜r̕é̲͙̲̜̟h͇̺̲̹̜̠̞e̝̺͚̲͍͠ ̛̖͎͍̺͎̝̮t͍͖̩͎͡h͔͕̭̳̀e̬̻̗̙̫̺ ̜̤͇̫̬͉s͏̰̮͙͚̘n̞̣̰u̩͓͔̩o̘̹͎͖͈͜d̥̗̯̯̜̳̱͘ ̼̦w͙̯͎͇̲̞̲ḁ̡̲͎̗̗s̛̜̖̪͙̣̱͕ ̫̦h͏̻̹̩̫̞̹͕d̙̠͎̩̻̭r̸̙a͝e̛͈̯:̥̰ rṉ͍̼̭̦̲͠a̦̬m̩͓̥̰̞̝̦̀o̯̳͔, ͓̲̪̳͞l͎̬e͙̯͓n̝̠͔̰̙͍a͇͓c͎͈͍t͉ì̙͓̭̖̟̭,̩̯͇̪͡ ̺T̵̹g͏̹͍̥r͈͖̮̦̖a̼̰̮̪͓̳u̟̥̘̤̭̜ ̡̪̳̲C͙̖̱̪̣͕̱u҉͉̙c̱͢ṳ̴,̶̗͈ ̤̦̯͖̟Ta̲͔̹ͅs̯̳a͎̮̪̻̗̟r̢̤͔̟̯̹a̻͎̹̻̰̙ͅt̫̮̯͚͉̰̱ị͇͇̲,̼̟͟ ҉̜͙͎̬̰͓C̝̪̳̠̠͙̱u̧ǫ̠̺̜̤̫̰̘po̵͔̯̲̪̮̙͍,̧̮͓̱̤̹̪̙ ̡̩̭̝P̳̹͖d̞͈̞̝̫o̭̯̱͕̺̣͙͝u̥̩ ̫̬͎̣̞I̲̣͕̥̻͓͡l͍͎͎̖̼͓ͅi̹̱̘̞a͉̤͚̺͈ǫ̙̜e̫̠̫̦͖̻i͕̩ ̹͎̟͕̟̝.̼̺ ̘̝̟̲̳̖̣́I̩͎̭̼͞'͍͇̯̘t͍̠ş̖̻ h̹̖a̵͉̯̼͙p̷ine͚̩͔̖̦̤̗p̜̣̞̣̣n͙͞ͅg͎̮̖.̛

And expect her friends to be drug addicts. It'll start with weed and end with some very bad stuff

Exodus 22:18 -
"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live."

Kek, please protect this young man from the evil magic.

>It'll start with weed and end with some very bad stuff

>Honey, did you get the kitty litter I asked for?
>"Uh, yeah, but I still don't understand... we don't have a cat..."
>No, it's to cut our meth with, so it lasts longer.
>"WHAT? METH?"
>Oh, silly, don't worry, it's just to enhance the magic for our coven's spell later tonight.
>"Wait, what? Tonight is our date night."
>I know! When we sacrifice something dear to us, the magic will be that much stronger!
>"..."

>Holmes
DAMMIT
I KNEW HE LOOKED LIKE SOMEONE
AND IT'S A FUCKING MEME

Does cat litter actually get used to cut meth?

>Implying these cunts know how to use magic

>wellaware1

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prosopagnosia

So if I take a bomb that I think is real (for example, as a part of a sting) and try to blow it up someplace public, they get me for attempted murder, right?

So how is this different?

They believe that they are going to cause harm to this guy, so why can't they be charged with assault?

I wouldn't think so more likely they cut it during manufacture

I live on the moon

What's the story here? I'm assuming there wasn't a real rape.

Well, obviously, it's crystallized.
I'm wondering what weird shit gets used during manufacture.

>Does cat litter actually get used to cut meth?
Honestly don't know, user. Weed's the hardest I get nowadays, and even when I was younger I never got heavy into the hard shit.

>saving a rapist

Burn all Mages! (except Mememagisters)

>She's an engineer

Is there ever a good ending when those three words are uttered in unison?

Start reading articles.
tl;dr: they got krunk af, he fingered her while she was passed the fucked out behind a dumpster, tried to book it when someone showed up, got taken down by the witness

Kitty litter is usually scented which I imagine makes for a pretty bad high, then again meth heads aren't the quickest bunch.

Dear Kek,

We are thankful for all the meme magic. Please bless Standford finger man with good luck. I promise to always say '2 drunk to remember if I initiated' to myself whenever I see a drunk girl like that.

Amen

Even rapists shouldn't be sorcered, user.

It's just not right.

It's heresy.

It will backfire on them
Satan is perfectly fine with rape

>Satan is perfectly fine with rape
New age witches largely claim that their "religion" has nothing to do with Satan.

And then they go on about how you're a bigot for thinking otherwise, and quite obviously a misogynist, and how they'll hex you.

>defending witches

I'm not an expert on voodoo, but for a hex/curse to work on someone, they'd had to have wronged you, personally, in some way. You can't just randomly hex/curse people.

not that shit. if anything cluesforum.

>who identifies as a traditional hereditary witch

I identify as a planetary ruler and I demand governments recognize me as ruler of Earth.

Anything less wouldn't be tolerant.

fuck, I'm sold. its about time law caught up with weaponized spell casting. we're a first world country for fucks sake

The patriarchy has been harming them since before they were born maaan

We should spam her with heresy memes n shit.

ALL WANDS WILL BREAK

>I cast Magic Missile... AT THE DARKNESS!

Witchs should burn

Praise Kek