/luso/

/Éire/

The protesters again israel here are arabs

ISLAM
S
L
A
M

Pave the roads with the skulls of ((())))

its /isr/-/ישר/

>Muslim free zone
oops :)

יהודונאצי

הנני נוכח בשרשור אפי
Sage

>שרשור
אשכול

archive.org/details/gov.archives.arc.46679

can any of you jews help me identify the song that plays at time 27:20 (the credits)

youtube.com/watch?v=Big-1vigRM0

thanks
I love Israel now!

i hate jews(kikes)

I really fucking wonder.

Are there poor Jews?

i hate [group](slur)

Anyone who doesn't work IT in Israel.
Is there anyone who is poor in Germany? How can you be poor if all of you go out travelling so fucking much?

eat shit and die syrian subhuman

Do modern Jews have much of an opinion on King Solomon from the ancient Israeli Empire?

I've been studying up a little about it and he seems to be someone that separated himself from the religion a fair amount, as well as in the Testament of Solomon used demons to build his temple, albeit that is seen to be a myth by many biblical/Jewish scholars.

He was also absurdly rich, like 36 trillion dollars or some shit, accounting for inflation. But that doesn't really have to do with anything.

>20% Palestinian

i am not syrian orospu evladı.

Take anything you read in the bible with a grain of salt because it's all fiction.

allahu akbar

Muslims are terrible
so are Jews
both should go to extinction for the world's sake

so jews love to watch the intercourse scene of Muslims, as much as they hate Muslims...? such a complex people they are

i want to convert to Judaism and move to Israel

I've spent the past few weeks studying basic Hebrew and holy fuck, it's hard. I spent an entire days worth of studying just trying to properly write the alphabet hahaha.

Semitic languages are hard as balls. It takes years just getting to a conversational level. It's not worth it imo

I speak a very similar Semitic language and can understand when they speak Hebrew. (They literally ripped off Arabic and fused it with German or someshit)

haram thread. stone yourself

that's bait right?

machine poster is back be aware

>This is the perfect place.
Guys bring the Zyklon B.

Why would you hate the hand that fed you for centuries?
I like you Japan

Is Israel comfy or is it shit like people say it is? I was thinking about studying in Tel Aviv for 1 year as an exchange student, would you guys recommend me that?

I'm not a jew but I do like jews and from what I've seen I could easily be mistaken for an Israeli.

Why are jews so intelligent?

hello

can you tell me about the birthright program?

Don't do it if you're not a normie.

So I'm wondering something about Israel. Wtf are they going to do about their population? "The proportion of ultra-Orthodox in the population is expected to increase from 11% in 2015 to 20% by 2040 and 32% by 2065." Arabs are due to decrease in overall population, but they'll be considerably younger then non-ultra orthodox jews. So Israel will literally be a population with an entire workforce made of some of currently lowest workforce participating people and old people

>Wtf are they going to do
Who the fuck knows. In any rate, like you said, the ultra orthodox don't intend to contribute to society, all they do is leech off of the non-religious majority while continuing to talk shit about us.
Tbqh I don't even want them in the workforce. They're a poisonous and closed cult that should be purged.

This problem is extremely well-known and Jews are known for having zero morals and great planning-skills, so you can bet your ass that they already have some kind of intricate solution for this problem.

My guess would be that they ship them off to some Western country and pay that Western country to house them in some kind of enclosed autonomous community.