Why?

Why do you visit this board and not /pol? What are you doing here?

I haven't wrote here since 2015 I guess.

I was bullied there

Sup Forums is comfy

Because Sup Forums is overwhelmingly fascist. I feel offended over there.

Pol is too much of a circlejerk, if I wanted that I'd go to reddit.

Sup Forums is full of american reddittors

Sup Forums is full of irrational edgy faggots with no self-awareness
At least we're self-aware and tone it down

Pol actually believes that posting in a forum specialized in selling kilts to alpacas has any practical impact in the world.
I'm here for what this site is worth, memes

Sup Forums
> educational
> funny
> being white

Sup Forums
> full of fascist chicanos
> visual contmination and human contamination
> even Sup Forums looks more civilized

Because Jews dindunuthin, I don't really follow any conspiracy theories, I don't like Trump, Hitler or Kek, and I would very much like to race-mix with an attractive woman of another race. Also everyone on Sup Forums is 16.

because they don't hate whites like this catholic proud mestizo normie board.

don't like the flags on Sup Forums

also

Sup Forums
>recognizes undertones
>can into irony

Sup Forums
>oblivious to undertones
>will try to one-up painfully obvious satire 100% seriously
>"i was only pretending to be retarded" strawman if you point this out

This and reddit

>sharing a board with 15 year-old redditors for whom the spirit of Sup Forums is "we have to be as edgy as possible omg omg omg! cause like on CNN they said it was the scary website!!"
I'll pass.

Kekistan

To add:
>considers themselves masters of the economy and science when they're all dropouts or underage
>keep spamming the same retarded pictures and links about outdated science
>post the first google links about race and genetics without actually reading past the title, and think they won the argument
>worship the biggest pseudo-intellectuals and losers just because they're """"""redpilled""""""
>consider themselves anti-authority and anti-establishment while jerking off to authoritarianism
>defending establishment figures and irrationality because they btfo liberals or something
Like fuck me they're defending bush, coulter, and o'reilly because it pissed off a few liberals
>shitty jokes
Literally the only redeemable quality of Sup Forums is close to being gone. Without the happenings and jokes, there's no point in browsing Sup Forums

Because Sup Forums is just an echo chamber for insecure, racist betas and they take themselves way to seriously. Sup Forums at least tries to be funny sometimes and are capable of self deprecating humor, pol is just that trump sub-reddit but without the point system.

Pot calling the kettle black : the thread

Naturally agree with most of what they say but their userbase is full of underage oversensitive faggots and it's not worth my time dealing with them.

Sup Forums is racist and not comfy at all

>consider themselves anti-authority and anti-establishment while jerking off to authoritarianism
This is the biggest reason why I stopped going on Sup Forums, their unironic cocksucking of North Korea all the while claiming that having authority is bad is perhaps the worst double standard I've seen there. Forget Nazis, Tankies are why Sup Forums is fucking shit. And Stalin was objectively worse than Hitler by miles. Another reason why I stopped was everyone from every ideology calling each other kike shills regardless of ideology. It's sort of right because astroturfing organizations are galvanizing Sup Forums, but it's turning the site into a place where no actual educated and rational political discussion is held, although r/politics is terribly worse.

Sup Forums is barely less racist than Sup Forums. The only difference is that Sup Forums is acutally funny and successfully made it into mainstream media with all its memes and trolls. It's also by far the most popular and influential board besides Sup Forums

The larger a board is the worse it is. Sup Forums had long been the worst board on Sup Forums, and also the largest. Now Sup Forums holds both those titles.

If you frequent Sup Forums you shouldn't post in any other board.

Newfag here (2007), Sup Forums was at least memorable during the time when we had daily CWC threads. Sup Forums is just the bastardized child of /n/ and most of their regulars keep forgetting they are on Sup Forums with some of the content repetitively spread there.

Sup Forums is way too extreme. Can't have any discussion. Opinions are way too harsh, not only about my own beacon of sin of a flag, but other flags too. I don't want to have a race war on every fucking thread or discuss flags all the time. Sup Forums is more mellow. I'd also argue that /bant/ is even more mellow.

>Sup Forums is actually funny
the memes were old and stale before the normies fell freshly on them

Sup Forums is really dumb kids' Groundhog Day.

It's a reddit infested cringehell.
Doesn't even feel like Sup Forums.

>flag
Oy Vey
Memes aside, /bant/ is basically Sup Forums without dumb identity politics. Sup Forums sometimes forget they are on Sup Forums with their opinions. Lately there's a shitton of anti-anime threads as they don't realize Sup Forums is an anime-themed board as its main culture revolves around that and Japanese culture in itself. Most of the time these are just newfag Redditors but for the most part, they've really taken over Sup Forums in the end.

That's because its parent /n/ was classically Sup Forums, and Sup Forums was basically the end result from all the Nazi spam. Sup Forums and Sup Forums are what Sup Forums are to its core.

>the only difference is that Sup Forums is acutally funny

lol no

Sup Forums only gets more threads and replies because most of the content is spam or offtopic discussion, and users are desperate trolls looking to get (You)s. Not to mention normies find this place and go there completely unaware of the circumstances and/or are there to troll

I agree. Though I side with Sup Forums on most issues, the constant vitriol gets tiresome.

The only board more infested with underage redditors than Sup Forums is /r9k/
reddit.com/r/Sup Forums

This. No actual discussion sometimes, just mudslinging. It's the right-wing version of Tumblr.

It's always been Sup Forums for blatantly underage users but you're right about Sup Forums and /r9k/ being Reddit hives

Sup Forums is fucking shit and theyre all autistic

Sup Forums wouldn't get my sophisticated style of shitposting

as a spic i feel more welcome here