Who exactly was in the wrong here??

Who exactly was in the wrong here??

youtube.com/watch?v=vqJKCxhWSHw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M3vL_0XtiVY
youdubber.com/index.php?video=mHnvkRajbac&video_start=0&audio=GC_mV1IpjWA&audio_start=0
thelocal.it/20140827/refugees-protest-against-monotonous-italian-food
npr.org/2016/07/03/484562976/learning-to-swim-as-a-grown-up-after-cultural-stigma-and-fear-weighed-him-down
rawstory.com/2016/11/gop-gov-snyders-office-says-detroit-school-kids-have-no-right-to-literacy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Serious question.

What's so bad about their home countries that they would risk their lives just to get to Italy?

Europe for letting them believe this is ok

Famine usually, or just poor.

It's not Italy they want, Italy is just the closest EU land they can get. After that they move up through Switzerland to Germany or France. If France they got to Britain if they can.

It's just for an easier life, way easier. A minimum wage job in Europe pays more than they'd get back home. If they don't work there's social safety nets for them.

In other words
youtube.com/watch?v=M3vL_0XtiVY

cant steal food without a flaming tire being put around your head

Nothing left to steal.

>those guys who drown like 2 mins after getting into the water

jesus imagine what the fuck goes through their heads

>okay now I need to jump off so this 'coast guard' can rescue me
>wait why aren't they rescuing me
>oh fuck this is bad
>shit this hurts like fuck
>well I made a huge mistake, now I am dieing, everything i have ever known and will know is gone, I will never experience life again

How the fuck do you drown after two minutes in the water? Someone must have knocked that nigga out.

>now I am dieing, everything i have ever known and will know is gone, I will never experience life again

HAHAHA epic nihilist post my sir ;) I tip le hat to you.

>they see boat
>think its coast guards or something
>sink own boat so then the coast guards are obligated to rescue
>turns out its a fishing boat
>drown
FUCKING EUROPEAN IMPERIALISTS REEEEEEEEEEE

Have you ever lived in close proximity to niggers? It's not something I'd recommend.
Now imagine living in a country full of them, everywhere you look, niggers, in the streets, buses, shops, offices, restaurants, the mirror, niggers....everywhere.
I don't blame them tbqh.

with audio even funnier. got it from Sup Forums

youdubber.com/index.php?video=mHnvkRajbac&video_start=0&audio=GC_mV1IpjWA&audio_start=0

>What's so bad about their home countries that they would risk their lives just to get to Italy?

A civil war, dummy

no white bitches

lack of swimming experience?

[angry monkey screech]

why cant niggers swim?

It's either die in the dirt or die in the water for these poor people.

I feel bad for the guy in the back saying "what if it is not penny's boat?"

not Sup Forums

>he thinks we only live once
>he doesn't remember his previous lives

You are for posting Sup Forums shit on Sup Forums

Fuck off

even if they have some swimming experience they're still surrounded and dragged down by panicking assholes who will grab onto anything to stay afloat

Can anyone provide a single good reason why we should save these people?

Their homes are poor and they know there's free shit in Europe. Figure it out.

humans being in need need to be helped! they're just seeking a better future! where is your compassion

what's so civil about war anyway?

It's because Africa doesn't have trickle down economics

it doesnt even have to be a coast guard. European law says that ANY boat that has the ability to 'rescue' refugees must, and return them to europe. The problem in the video is that the tunisian ship didnt have the capability to rescue them (or chose not to). i feel bad for europe

It could be worse.

Enjoy your ban, Sup Forums filth.

Stupid fucking RETARD they showed this on CNN.

Huge-manatee or something.

pic related is my face whenever I see people that can't swim drown

I grew up with a pool and it's so foreign to me, that people just flail around in water until they die
like what the fuck

black people don't know how to swim, dummy

It could have been (you)

>live in shitty africa with other niggers
or
>live in europe, get a ton of free shit, surrounded by whites instead of niggers

They don't want to be in Italy either.

thelocal.it/20140827/refugees-protest-against-monotonous-italian-food

A protest held by refugees against “monotonous” Italian food was “excessive”, especially at a time when thousands of Italians go hungry, the president of a police organization told The Local.
For two days, a group of about 40 asylum-seekers staying at a refugee centre in the Veneto province of Belluno refused to eat the “pasta with tomato sauce, bread and eggs” meals they were given and called to be fed food from their own countries, Libero Quotidiano reported.

“They're not complaining that the food isn't good, but that it is not the food of their countries. But when you're hosted in someone's home, for example, you eat their food, right? It's like on the many occasions I've been hosted in England, I don't expect to eat spaghetti.”

Sam, a migrant from Gambia who has been staying at a centre on the outskirts of Rome for almost a year, told The Local that the food, which mainly consists of pasta, “is not good” and that some have started making their own meals.

“I don't want to hang around the centre all day. I can't work and even if I could, too many Italians are also looking for jobs. Once I get my documents I want to go somewhere else, maybe Germany or The Netherlands.”

t. Mad Rapefugees

We need Columbia now more than ever.

Lands aren't fertile so nothing grows.
Corruption.
Guerrillas that come to your village to rape/kill you.
There is no organized governments so no justice, no police, no laws or nothing functional at least.
Basically just a shithole in every way. And people being people, they just try to survive at the expense of others. Has nothing to do with race.

yeah taught myself when i was like 4 or 5 something. But I am also white etc

I don't know why so many blacks cannot swim. when I was younger majority of black kids I knew wouldn't go in beach or couldnt swim in pool they would stay in shallow side. was weird

I dont understand.
why are they all men? Where are the terrified women and children?

Europe for opening the floodgates with no feasible way to actually take them all and giving human traffickers the opportunity to take advantage of these people, who tell them whatever bullshit they want to hear in order to trick them into handing over their life savings for a dinghy made of trash bags and "life jackets" that are just windbreakers with their sleeves cut off and stuffed with paper.

>yfw Euro-white flight occurs.

niggas took my face.

>your other nigger friends come over too
>you now live in giant neighborhoods filled with fellow niggers
>you shit up the country like you did your old nigger country
????

Swimming is mandatory in most occidental schools, but almost unheard off in African countries, due to the lack and infrastructure.

Almost all beaches are either privately owned for wealthy European tourists or are extremely unsafe.

We need more penises for our women

they have 26 iq

>move to another country and do the same thing again

Sorry is actual discussion taking away replies from your cuck bane for you cunny love threads?

Christian cuckoldry.

Literally built for the BBC

Time to go shoot my face fuck gang bang abuse scenes for the week.

Why should white people help them after they ruined Rhodesia and South Africa? We have enough poor people in our own countries who we do not care for. We don't need more.

It's not about that, it's more about a big fucking civil war going on

(pic related has a lot of wrong too, but really, stop acting like they're just here for waifus and welfare)

so? fish can swim

I don't get it, how are they drowning?
Humans float in water if they just lie down on their backs.

Why are you guys so racist? Grow the fuck up

it has nothing to do with africa
american nigs cant swim either

It's like that episode of fucking Spongebob where Squidward loses his job and stays with Spongebob until he gets back on his feet.

who /hates non-whites/ here ?

Heh heh. Meme xD

>t. merkel

They don't get any handouts

This is what happens when aid groups keep blacks just alive enough to breed.

Cut all aid and tell them to stop screwing each other over with corruption and tribal wars.

what does that even mean?

You answered your own question.

turd with a propeller

These people are all across of Africa.

Congratulations, you got yourself drowned

>We totally have a right to invade your country and order you around
>But don't you dare come seek help when fleeing a war we helped to create

And they are refugees, not migrants. Legally they have to leave when the war is over, they don't get residence permit or ID cards.

I don't get it.

Kill yourself befre the niggers rape you

Are you offended? Kys.

You have been drinking ISIS propaganda.

>look at me..loook at me i'm dead now

God created her to be bred by powerful black men.

NPR did a great story about black people and swimming

npr.org/2016/07/03/484562976/learning-to-swim-as-a-grown-up-after-cultural-stigma-and-fear-weighed-him-down

Why are christfags so sensitive?

Can people really not tell the difference between people from africa and people from syria?

>And they are refugees, not migrants.
then why are they all young men
>Legally they have to leave when the war is over
you're an idiot if you think that's going to happen

They didn't have any technology before the Europeans "invaded". Then they kicked them out and ruined everything they were given.

>DeKendrix
>JaTavious
>Takeitha
>JaMarcus
>Litrelle
>Latevin
>LaDarius
fucking hell
>rescued by passerby
lmao

>Stating the truth about blacks is being racist

I bet you also whine when someone points out men are stronger and smarter than women.

Underrated post

Famine, war, Metal Gear, etc.

Why do you need to answer me rude back because i adress a valid concern? People die here and you sit here and laugh. Perhaps if they had a bigger fishing boat in front of them their plan would have succeeded, but unfortunately they were wrong and lead a tragic death because of it.

lol
>WE WUZ SWIMMERS AND SHIEET

If i am at war with a coutry, i don't let their men come into my country.

Also statistics show only 10-15% of them are refugees from nations at war.

waste of Bill Gates money.

they were supposed to stay there and mine Tungsten for computer parts.

That's hillary and her qatari/saudi backed goon's propaganda.

Scuttling this boat, WITH NO SURVIVORS

Africans can't fucking stand each other. 90% of them, if not more, are Libyans.

Black majority areas in the United states are also severely underfunded (on purpose).
rawstory.com/2016/11/gop-gov-snyders-office-says-detroit-school-kids-have-no-right-to-literacy/

I remember being 16. I could play video games all day and browse Sup Forums.

Sounds like you haven't lived around 3rd world people.

They are self destructive and violent with no self control or future thinking, education doesn't help.

t. whitey in africa

>automation on the horizon
>we're okay with letting hundreds of thousands/millions of unskilled shitskins in to leech off our benefits and are a social issue nightmare

great politicians we all have.

How long until the mod closes this? I say 10mins

alt right

If they put them on the boat, what would happen