THIS COUNTRY ISN'T YOURS

>YOU DON'T OWN IT
>THERE'S NO REAL AMERICA
>YOU DON'T OWN PATRIOTISM

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

looktothestars.org/celebrity/jon-stewart
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that somehow you can be patriotic and yet also want your country overrun with immigrants

>watch it goyim

>Immigrants

What prey tell is your nationality?

He meant that (((they))) own America now

Jon Stewart: making cantservatives butthurt since the 90's

THIS
H
I
S

YOU DONT OWN NOTHING GOYIM

>inb4 Hey, did you know your ancestors showed up in your country of birth and slaughtered the native population and replaced them?
Yes I did, and I don't want that happening to us.

You don't own nothing GOYIM

oy vey

Are you a Mayflower faggot? Is that what you are telling me?

he lives in a huge mansion. he could easily house 20 immigrants and feed them all.

oh wait. he isnt doing this ... why not?

(((Jonathan Leibowitz)))

He a faggot kike, who gives a fuck?

>there's no real america

the middle part

>(((they))) own America now
it was always owned by (((them))), the immigrants. first the asians, then the anglos, now the latinos.

>it's a brainwashed white person being shortsighted scene

I'm not the person you were originally responding to, I was just pointing out the stupidity and obviousness of your argument. And no, I'm British.

(((white))) person

You have zero stake in the fight.

We are all immigrants here, it's what makes us.

Americhubs, time to start learning Chinese.

What makes you is fucking over newer immigrants.

>being so brainwashed that if a minority says something all you do is talk about how they're a minority

Idiocracy tier drone-like predictability

& in closing... 9/11 was an inside job, we all know this. Creating a mass disturbance in the Middle East of our own creation. Do we not foot the bill?

>"""our""" creation

I didn't have any part in 9/11, did you?

that makes a lot of sense dood

(((Fuckface Von Clownstick)))

You're used to posting these inane smug comments on your circle jerk echo chamber Sup Forums, aren't you? It's so obvious that no one ever calls you out for how retarded and irrational your "points" are. Hilarious.

Angry heeb is angry.

>Idiocracy
hey reddit

Did you rally for the truth? Did you question your government?

So yes. It's partially on your hands.

i post my inane smug comments on every board desu

>cuckoldry incarnate

yea yea, "i want Sup Forums to leave" etc

answer the question. he's millionaire that could help a dozen Syrians today by letting them live at his place.

why isnt he?

Your nationality, Sir?

i ain't no immigrant, fag. I was born here.

looktothestars.org/celebrity/jon-stewart

brain damaged shill

every single Sup Forumslack had your own or similar views at some point

>Did you rally for the truth? Did you question your government?

How do you suppose that works?
Half the US could've been protesting and they wouldn't admit anything.

>So yes. It's partially on your hands.
No, it's really not.

Again, your nationality please.

You wouldn't be a minority if you went back to your own country

>We are all immigrants here, it's what makes us.
Fuck off Pablo.

lol you really think you're in the right on this, don't you?

What a sore loser

>greasy manipulative jews telling me I don't get to have an opinion
fuck off, leiby

who the fuck from the UK actually calls themselves British lmao

nice try

Plenty of people you retard

He means white alt reich betas BTFO

nice moving of the goalposts.
giving $100 a month to charity doesnt achieve shit.

one more time : why isnt he housing immigrants? he could save the lives of 20 children TODAY.

American

The USA is his own country.

You have to feel sorry for conservatives, really. They've always been too dimwitted to respond to humor with humor, so they just do the only thing they're capable of: getting angry. It's why there are no politically conservative comedians, just angry talk radio/podcast hosts yelling insults and (((statistics))) into a microphone.

Give ONE (1) appeal to rational self-interest why immigration is a good thing.

Appeals to morality or fairness will be ignored

Hints:
"They'll do the jobs you don't want to" is not a good reason, an economic system based on ethnic underclasses doing shit labor is a bad idea in the long run

"They'll pay for social security" is also a bad reason because if an economic system cannot survive without infinite expansion of the population, it is a bad economic system

"They will help start the class revolution" is also not a good reason, economic globalization and immigration has only enabled capitalism.

>he stopped replying
Imagine having such weak convictions.

>country overrun with immigrants
ironic given the history of America

there isn't a single funny conservative except for alex jones, who is a living parody

Why he made that name up? He just came out more butthurt. Does he not like his real name? Not like Trump where someone changed it, his great grand father or something, Liebowitz changed it himself.

Where my country gone?

Sad!

It gives people who actually want to learn and contribute to society a chance to do that in an environment that's probably better than that of which they came from.

Conservatives can take a joke, but can't write them. Liberals can write a joke but can't take one.

go to Sup Forums, there's thousands of funny guys there

and this is not an appeal to morality/fairness how?

Jews are so evil I swear.
>OY GEVALT I WILL EAT YOUR BABY'S PENIS GOYIM!

that was the douchiest thing i've read all day user

Dennis Miller is funny, you cunts.

>europe 2100
>2100
KEK

2010 ftfy

he's 100% correct though.

Dubs
Meme magic is real
Vote Trump

Alright then, give me one good reason why letting freeloaders stay in their country of origin instead of deporting them elsewhere and importing people who do actually want to contribute isn't a good thing?

NAVY

WE GOTZ THAT

WE RUN THIS

NAVY

Conservatives can take a joke if its about blacks or jews but the second its about conservatives/conservatism they lose their mind.

Don't pretend they aren't as easily triggered as liberals.

WITH OUR POWERS COMBINED!

so where in the UK are you actually from and why won't you admit it?

Le Epique Canned Comeback

What about this don't you understand you brainwashed piece of shit? When we came here we were not satisfied with our identity. Now we have formed an identity and we want to keep it. Things have changed. We built something that wasn't here before, why should we break it apart and hand it out to strangers who had nothing to do with it?

What is ironic about that? You don't even know what "ironic" means.

Fuck off back to your play pen where everything is "fair" and "moral". Or kill yourself. Best option really.

>Conservatives can take a joke
no they can't they get triggered and complain 24/7 about "degeneracy"

I have no actual argument so I'm just going to call you a retarded faggot.

I'm not even the same Brit you were talking about but I'm from Scotland, why?

>freeloaders
get rid of the welfare state and the problem is solved
now answer the question

Isn't the whole "Your country was founded by immigrants!!!" argument a bit irrelevant?

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

>liberals instantly get triggered
phew lad

We control the Atlantic, the Pacific, & the Indian.

Look outside your door, we are there.

>the problem is solved
I'm fucking laughing.

You don't consider yourself Scottish?

Because when a conservative comedian is revealed to be a conservative every shitlib in the industry mobilizes to shut them out of it.

Yeah, but at least conservatives don't stary rioting when the election doesn't go their way.

I'm both.

I come from Scotland, and Scotland is in Britain.

wait oh right scotland lmao yea i understand now

I'm not a liberal, Im just pointing out your stupid logic. You can't seem to counter argue so you just say
>TRIGGERED XD

Having political loyalty to a party is retarded in general.

answer the question niggerlover

a conservative riot would be the end of this nation. we only get one.

>Guy states his opinion passionately, honestly, eloquently, intelligently
>manipulative

>brainwashed Sup Forums parrot lines everything in buzzwords like "greasy Jew leib" to avoid the points, facts, and arguments as much as possible
>honest straight-shooter

Sup Forums logic reminds me of creationism and feminist bloggers

So do you also refer to yourself as North Western European then?

I have am directly related to Stukley Westcott and have a relative from the Mayflower and I say fucking the savages and fuck the mexishits.

How can a nation of immigrants have a unified vision of what constitutes a "patriot" or "American"?

right we're just like them. any more memes there buddy?

What an autistic post.

Most prosperous countries in the world simply wouldn't exist without migrants, you stupid fuck.