I don't get it, why were they crying? Boromor was an asshole and he tried to kill them...

I don't get it, why were they crying? Boromor was an asshole and he tried to kill them, why would Aragon even care about him dying?

they were a couple once

Don't know if you're being edgy, but I agree with you. The movie really didn't "earn" the emotions it tried to portray after his death. Besides you I've never heard anyone else mention it though.

Once

>Boromor was an asshole and he tried to kill them
What the fuck are you talking about?

Boromir did nothing wrong though

Boromir was in league with the orcs. Reed the books, nerd.

bromer never tried to kill them he just wantsed to pull a mischief on foto

He was an asshole, but he was their asshole.

Because they all know he was corrupted by the ring. He redeemed himself in the end, overcoming its influence. The ring took a viewpoint of his and and narrowly amplified it, momentarily skewing his will and cognition - but that doesn't make him a bad man. It would have happened to anyone had they considered owning it for their own. It even happened to Frodo in the end.

>boromir was an asshole

Want to know how I know you're a normie shit that never saw the extended edition or read the book or read the one ring wiki?

how does this reflect on the current political climate?

What the fuck is going on here?

>Boromir was an asshole
Leave now and never come back

Are you a woman, by chance?

*rolls eyes* Well that's neither here nor there

The media also takes a viewpoint and narrowly amplifies and skews it to suit their own needs and agenda, but that doesn't make white men bad people. We need to destroy the "Ring".

is the ring the Jews?

PLEASE EXPLAIN

It's a neurotypical thing, you wouldn't understand.

You mean to say the intricate character development in a Peter Jackson film was lost on you? I weep for western culture.