What's her endgame?

What's her endgame?

Win the game of thrones.

She's not gonna win though.

Characters don't have endgames anymore. They're just pieces to be moved. Their actions are not the consequence of some agenda, their actions are the consequence of the writers wanting them to be in a certain place at a certain time.

So Cersei's role is to kill a bunch of people, simplifying the story, before getting killed herself by a more important (and not evil) character.

currently in first place

^

She's so obviously gonna die early next season
Fucking shit show runners

YAS QUEEN SLAY

death?

>he hasn't read the spoilers

Crashing her storyline with a few survivors I guess

does she get eaten by an undead ice dragon or something gay like that

>doesn't excercise
>drinks wine 24/7
>somehow maintains her figure

This show is fucking unrealistic.

she also doesn't eat

Uhh yeah she does? They just don't show it.

>reading spoilers
Why would I want to intentionally spoil something for myself
I bet you have a fridge full of expired food and spoiled milk

She gets fat in the books.

>She's not gonna win though.

She's queen of the seven kingdoms. She won last season.

sitting on my face

As a person with an alcoholic in the family, I can attest to 's claim. Alcohol can substitute for food. It's beyond not healthy, but it can and does give people no appetite and it can cause people to physically deteriorate over time. Cersei just isn't that far in to where she's starting to look like shit.

ayyy

Dying like the dumb bitch she is.

GoT died with Ned Stark.

To rule Westeros.

She only has the westerlands, riverlands, and stormlands, 3 out of 7 does not a winner make.

>oyyyyyy yoooo
>oyyyyyy yoooooo
>oyyyyyy yoooooo
>oyyyyyy yo yo yo yo yo
What did they mean by this?

I hate how they made her just drink wine casually with no drunkenness (have you seen drunk Cersei in the Blackwater episode? that shit was great, Lena would've done great if only she was given more opportunities to ACT instead of just standing there looking slightly smug but always with the same, blank expression).

And I also hate how they played up Tyrion's alcoholism as comedic, likes its funny that he's always talking about wine and stumbling around drunk and shit, instead of it being tragic.

You know its just gonna be a dany and jon circle jerk for the next few seasons right? Theyre either gonna rule together or kill each other. The show is basically ruined at this point

Because Dorne, the Vale, the Reach and the North are in open rebellion. But still, she is the lawful crowned ruler of Westeros.

Who even knows anymore, all her children are dead, her husband is dead, her father is dead, her enemies are still alive but that's just because she has so many.

I guess all she can do is keep killing people until someone kills her. I don't understand how this brother-fucker who was paraded around the streets naked is now Ruler.

Post em please

>I don't understand how this brother-fucker who was paraded around the streets naked is now Ruler.

I suspect it's because she became the most powerful individual in King's Landing. Anyone who could've contested her was in Baelor's sept when it blew. With House Baratheon now gone in the public's eye on account of Tommen's death (even though it really died with Stannis), there wasn't anyone in KL who could tell her that she couldn't rule.

If she didn't interfere, House Lannister might've still become the new Royal House, but it would've probably been one of her cousins who became king.

who the fuck crowned her? she blew up the high septon. and no one gave a shit.

>who the fuck crowned her?
Haven't watched the episode since it aired, but I think it was Qyburn if I recall correctly.

>and no one gave a shit.
Enough people gave a shit to acknowledge her coronation and recognize her as the rightful monarch of Westeros.

she fills in for Leyton "The Donald of Westeros" Hightower

Riverlands is with Jon through Littlefinger as well as Arya killing the Freys and presumably freeing Edmure.

Stormlands is with Dany because of the Tyrells, who were occupying the Stormlands.

So
>Jon has North, Riverlands and Vale
>Dany has Dorne, Reach, Stormlands
>Euron has a couple of strongholds. Mostly Iron Islands.
>Cercei has Westerlands and Crownlands. But she's also the only one with an army 'ready' strategically. As Jon's just setting his up likely to march in the other direction and Dany's are on ships.

Yeah and that happened with Jon, Euron and Dany as well.

Does gurm think cersei = hilary?

She doesn't drink enough wine to get drunk.

She only drinks enough to be relaxed and composed.

No, Daeneys is Hillary.

Cersei is Jill Stein.

Make Dany bend the knee, if you catch my drift

Ratings