Why do actors think their opinions matter?

Why do actors think their opinions matter?

>implying your opinion that actors opinions don't matter matters

Your mind naturally deducts that you're important and people care about what you say when you're showered with attention.

They're masters at convincing people they're something they're not. If you can pull that off you probably think you can have the same opinions as you.

>implying that your opinion that my opinion that actors opinions don't matter matters

What the shit did I just post.

Everyone's opinion matters, and some matter more than others.

Sean's a great actor. This is Sup Forums, so we should switch gears to his filmography.

>Everyone's opinion matters, and some matter more than others.
For you.

For me, no one's opinion matters but mine.

Celebrities simply bring attention to causes. They don't presume that they can persuade people to change their opinions.

Why do ineffectual hicks get so mad at so called liberal Hollywood yet latch onto whatever Z listers they could get like Nugent and Baio?

Turns out the media glorification of professional pretenders turned their voices into advertising spaces for political angencies.
Money is always the answer.

why do you think your opinion of actors matters?

they live in a constant coke induced stupor and bliss
blessed creatures

why do you think your opinion of OP matters?

Why do you think your opinion of his opinion of OP's opinion matters?

I might steal that phrase from now on

Everyone posting on social media, including Sup Forums, think's their opinion matters. The only difference between us and celebrities is that they have a far wider influence due to their fame.

Their job is literally self delusion.

because imagine how hollow you would feel for getting paid millions of dollars to play make believe for 4 hours a week

they feel guilty, so they say a bunch of shit they think will make the world a better place (but it won't because the are retards)

>because imagine how hollow you would feel for getting paid millions of dollars to play make believe for 4 hours a week

this i feel bad for them

what do you think of me, guys?

It doesnt matter