Why is French "cuisine" so overrated? What exactly have they contributed to the world that makes people praise them...

Why is French "cuisine" so overrated? What exactly have they contributed to the world that makes people praise them? Long bread? Cheese with penicillin? Onion broth?

ummm try again sweetie, you forgot
>couscous
>tajine
>shakshouka
>L’hamd Marakad
And many more great french dishes

I'm going to take the bait here

It's all classic cooking that requires some skill to do and some understanding of how flavours work together. There's a reason why it has become the absolute staple of the culinary world (a good portion of all Michelin star chefs go to France for training).

>soaks bugs in butter
MUH FRANKO QUISINE

60% of stews and sauces are french cuisine
worldwide

halal food is tasty you pleb

>a Murrikan sharing his opinion on cuisine

stick to deep fried better, please

*butter

hummus and kebab are one of these dishes that taste good but you need to be born in a french family to have a tradition of making them at home, so we usually have to buy them at french shops over here

>chinks defending Corsica in particular

Why?

Also
>Jeanne d'Arc = prostitute

REEEEEEEEEEE, NUKE CHINA

Probably bait but Im tired of people not understanding this so :

French "cuisine" isnt just recipes, it is a ensemble of technical way to make food. Today it is the fundamentals of cooking but it took centuries to reach this point. Ask yourself why you see so much french words in your cuisine book.

People tend to mix up french food (what they think is french food => they usually know nothing) and french cuisine (the way to make food).

Food in itself is a matter of taste, when you have someone telling you that pineapple pizza is by far the best foor on earth then you can't do much about it, but if this same dude start to shit talk french cuisine you can slit hus throat with no remorse.

>Food in itself is a matter of taste, when you have someone telling you that pineapple pizza is by far the best foor on earth then you can't do much about it, but if this same dude start to shit talk french cuisine you can slit hus throat with no remorse.
this tbf
vive la france !

Modern cooking is French cuisine. Even the concept of the restaurant is French in origin.

Je agree beaucoup , my fellow anglo !

croissants
thats it

I think it was for the 2008 Olympics. Some protesters in France said stuff like invading Tibet was not cool and shit and China should not have the Olympics.

It made the Chinks butthurt as fuck, so their government organised this made-up protest in return and they stacked all the things they though would trigger French people on flags.

>Even the concept of the restaurant is French in origin.

Now, this is an exageration.

France invented food, mate.

>still can't name one decent dish

I wish you arrogant fags would kill yourselves already

>French are nazis!!!

Don't know how to react.

Vive la République !
Vive la France !

Actual French food is kind of shit tier and forgettable.