Deport Mayte Lara

Time for another Deport Mayte Lara thread.

CONTACT THE SAN ANTONIO ICE OFFICE
Link: ice.gov/contact/ero
Email: [email protected]

People will say she's protected under DACA, but DACA is unconstitutional. That being said, DACA can only provide a work permit, not a student visa. She says she's going to school, not jumping into the workforce, and she is now an adult as well and therefore past the point where DACA would protect her.

Make the call or send the email - ask ICE to do their fucking job and kick her and her family the fuck out of our country.

Relax gringo loco. She is good.

She has to go back.

You're doing it all wrong
How come muh black chilluns get shot and killed and on the streets and a not-american gets everything handed to her?

This guy gets it

You have to be the Jew OP

Blacks and latinos hate eachother

Use that

Legs look pretty weird desu

>nice legs

what legs, I need more evidence Mayte

PIERNAS COMO JAMONES

I think this post stems from the fact op can't pull a girl with nice legs.

>brown
>woman

so she got everything handed to her

>B B BUT SHE WORKED HARD GUYS

I'm guessing she's a starbucks barista

My absolute lack of game has nothing to do with this. We can pick one of the other three or four undocumented high school graduates that pulled this same stunt if you'd prefer. There's at least one dude on the list that needs to get deported just as much as Mayte Lara

She must go back

she probably runs cross country or something

her only quasi-noteworthy physical quality is that she's not fat

If anything we should be focusing our efforts into finding out exactly how nice those legs are amirite fellas.

She's smart, good looking, and white, why isn't she Sup Forums's waifu?

Shill and thread slides present.

May Kek burn you disinformation agents alive.

Shit tier bait Burger, you need some lessons

>she probably runs cross country
yeah, cross country from Mexico to the US.

>Call San Antonio ICE
You know shit about San Antonio.

You call it bait, but nothing of what I wrote isn't true

how the fuck is this even possible
you must submit citizenship papers to enter uni in serbia, and ditto for scholarship

>be white virgin loser who never amounted to anything
>see brown girl who is actually successful
>try to destroy her life because you are jealous of her

i dont get this shit man... same here, they need your id, birth certificate... whatever papers from the city you were born, where you live.. all that to do the smallest shit

>w h i t e
>h
>i
>t
>e

>be white virgin loser
>check flag
>Germany

Not my problem, Hans

how is that not top class trolling?

>be retareded to use twit
>brag that you get free edu
>brag that you are illegal

You do realize you have to pay for your stupidity one way or another in life

She isn't any less white than people in Spain, Portugal or Greece

Shut the fuck up.

you are a faggot OP

thats a quality that does not last long in mexican women. most women in Mexico are obese or overweight after 25+, look it up.

Speaking of this bitch, she needs to back, she broke the law, it does not matter that she won 10 nobel prizes in a row. If she wants to be living in this country she has to do it legally

Just wait till Lord Trump gets elected. You won't see twitter posts like that anymore, only the ones where they show they are now working as lime pickers in Mexico for 80 cents an hour.

Good for her. She did me proud here.

While i do agree she worked har for her stuff, she is a criminal,
Would het post be treated different from someone saying im a good student but a murderer/thief/diu/drug dealer?

Self absorbed stupid bitch who got carried for being a retarded beaner

You don't know shit you stupid faggot

DACA does provide for education

Also, the constitution is unconstitutional according to the articles of confederation but nobody gives a fuck you deluded cuck

She is indeed good. So good in fact we will let you have her back.

bahahahahahhahahahaha

spotted the filthy wetback.

She's in a sanctuary city, it's going to take a stick of dynamite to get her out. Blame your politicians who betrayed you.

>her only quasi-noteworthy physical quality is that she's not fat

In San Antonio, that's a hell of a quality

>had a friend named mayte
>retards used to call her "mate" when seeing her name in written form

>be german
>should consider suicide

>nice legs means non fat legs in murica

her knees look horrible and from the little you can see the legs are boney and not NICE

DEPORT
E
P
O
R
T

Even actual mexicos know this shit yet a fellow burger can't figure it out.

>mfw saw 2 mexicans beat the living shit out of a mouthy/loud nigger at a Circle K once

I can't find her on twitter now. News stories are popping up too.

She works at CVS here. There are only 3 near campus. Harass them and threaten to report for hiring an illegal and I'm sure they would fire her.

>Illlegal
>Taking American tax payer money

She's a criminal user. Get her out!

Mayte Lara
Pronounces it (My-te Lahra)

Lives in Austin Texas

Works at CVS Pharmacy

Has attended Aniversity of Texas at Austin for classes and will be there next year.

She deleted her account

Number to said CVS?

40 keks

Is this another instance of meme magic becoming real?

Don't know what you're on about but it's a disgrace for taxpayer money and scholarships to go to a criminal

What game is this?

source on video?

man that was dangerous, the guy running could have easily seen him. would probably just let him pass and shoot him on the back

did he ded?

>be white virgin loser who never amounted to anything
>german flag
checks out, you fucking cuck

Live Leak

It's just peachy knowing that my tax dollars educated a Mexican national and now they'll pay for her to take a slot from an American student at UT.

We're all just so wonderful here, I just can't for the life of me understand why the rest of the world hates us . . . Oh, that's right, it was Bush - can't wait to vote Hillary to take more of my money for these wonderful global causes.

Obviously CoD,

No one in real life would be that stupid.

SHE ATTENDED CROCKETT HIGH SCHOOL

I was only referring to the fact that you called DACA unconstitutional with no actual argument. Your little taxpayer comment is also meaningless in relation to your original statement. Find me what amendment of the constitution this violates and then I'll concede.

As for what you just said in that post, yeah it fucking sucks, but there is a slight chance she might do something of value with the degree than what an american nigger who is in jail and will continually come back (thus using taxpayer money to maintain his shitty lifestyle instead of execution) would do with such opportunity.

>nice legs
This always get me

>quasi-noteworthy physical quality is that she's not fat

For a Latina... this is VERY far from the norm.. ave Latina almost as fat as avg niggress

literally deport everybody named there.
>banuelo manuel lopes
>juarez
>shapiro
>ping ling wang
really texas? really?

Austin is a sanctuary city?

>Principal Shapiro

Sorry pham but at least our minorities go to school, where as in Calicuknia and Jew York (+ the rest of the nation actually) all your minorities do is cause trabbu. Eat shit.

They don't call it the People's Republic of Austin down here for nothing.

so girl who works at CVS, pays income/sales taxes, has good grades, and is not a criminal should be deported b/c some idiot on Sup Forums says so? y'all probably torrenting shit every fucking day and committing illegal acts let and right, but this hard working and hard studying girl should uproot her life b/c why exactly? oh it's the law? the law most of you break on a daily basis? please, mate. y'all need to get a clue or at least log off for a while and get some fucking sunshine.

I don't think you idiots understand how many illegals are in Texas.

Trying to call in one of the "good ones"

Good luck with that.

Rule of law is important.

There's also a large chance that she will use our tax dollars that she and her family has contributed little to nothing to, to get a worthless degree. There's also a very high chance she'll get a cushy affirmative action hire in the government and do Jack shit.

Every spot she takes up at an American university is one she's taking away from an honest, legal American. I sympathize with the plight of herself and her family, but she has to go back.

We dont care about you "achievements" in high school. You are here illegally.

>hurr at least we pay for our subhumans to go to school
go vote for rato again you dumb cuck

>he'd rather have uneducated niggers runnig rampant and fucking his wife's daughter's boyfriend's mom

nice try kike

at least we train them

Don't you want her back though? Might be nice to have some intelligent beaners in your shit hole full of retards and criminals. Of course she will probably be raped and killed after a few days in beanerville.

In the coming years, illegals will be gunned down in the streets if they refuse to leave.

Your time here is over, the golden age of European-American excellence is at hand.

and you dont understand how reality works. crooked politicians and bureaucrats only enforce laws when there is public outrage or media calling them out on it.

> found the non tax payer

Nice b8 m80

>he'd rather vote for a canadian and keep shipping beaners into the US
maybe if you stupid fucks could secure your own border we wouldnt have to deport all these filthy taco niggers.

but you are triggered because you are a taco nigger yourself. get the fuck out of my country carlos

Go rape more children, beaner. We dont eant any of you shitskin retards here.

You should be begging us to send her back.

Become a legal citizen, it's that easy. She's not contributing anything to society, only hurting it,until this happens.

They're uniting now.

That would be a triathlon since it also involves swimming and then stealing a bike to make it to the nearest hospital stateside to drop your anchor baby.

Serbia, although we are a republic, the United States are royally fucked.

SHitty thing is nothing will probably happens since Obongo wont do anything about it and i had heard that some states are refusing to follow federal law against undocumented immigrants

im a legal immigrant and this shit makes my blood boil

one of these, no way to know which but these are the ones by campus in order of likelihood

(512) 474-2323
(512) 477-4654
(512) 478-1091
(512) 476-2681
(512) 447-7272

*Muhammad

HOL UP HOL UP

>carlos

Keep crying while we make more than half the nation combined libcuck

Texacucks never fucking change, they never admit they have a problem. I hate them way more than any other state.

All these people are so mean to you, Mexico, have a meme to cheer you up, buddy

t. juanito lopes rodreguez-banuelos