ITT: "How the fuck did they do it?" albums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WLX16V8Po4g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ableton live

Ableton didn't exist in the 90s.

that's the joke.jpg

i feel like boards of canada have ascended the realm of human technique

they just recorded everything onto a tape deck then fed it back into the mixer. not rocket science tbqh

Yo I'll beat the fucking shit out of you.

Dose it require music thoery?

Hey user, chill out

Logic Pro X

Holy fuck don’t talk back to me i’ll stomp your fucking neck in and absorb your soul why don’t you JUST FUCKING TAKE A JOKE prick

fucking hell

how did they even think of this

it's so unlike their earlier work. is this what they wanted to make the whole time but just couldn't? they were making synthpop and shit. they made "it's my life".

sounds like baby missed his early morning dicking

Aphex Twin - Drukqs (the fasttracks), also the mid to late 00s stuff via The Tuss
Autechre - almost everything after tri repetae

>Aphex Twin - Drukqs (the fasttracks), also the mid to late 00s stuff via The Tuss
Aphex has access to some weird fucking hardware.
youtube.com/watch?v=WLX16V8Po4g

how did Eno make such a great album without fruityloops studios, all while while simultaneously carrying David Byrne along the way?

Ni66as On The Moon
Jenny Death aswell because theyre supposed to be one (?)

>Ni66as
t.whiteboy

>Drukqs

He used free trackers for those.

>ask bjork to record some weird shit
>chop the hell out of it

i thought it was only respectful towards the inferior race

yeah but WHY DID it work so well

Its My Life is a fantastic song

absolute madman

The artwork for Spirit of Eden is so fucking amazing. I wish I could get into it as much as I do Laughing Stock.

Might be, but how did he get something so complex out of free software? that's the question

Not that I didn't like Arc, but how they managed to make Get to Heaven so intense and at the same time cohesive is fucking amazing. And the social commentary in basically every song, yet it isn't grating.

i dont get how he made Velocity : Design : Comfort. Especially back then. Wish i knew how

more like how didn't they make it

did you know he also wrote the music for the original televised moon landing?

I don't think they was saying it's my life is a bad song, it's just way different genre-wise

Makes no sense, Spirit is the superior album in every way really
After the Flood is the only song on Stock that surpasses anything from Spirit

which?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Haha, nice

Boys On The Moon

Nope! Thx user.
ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

Do you have a link for that?

that isnt 56 nights

a computer made 90% of that album by itself.

A healthy obsession with strange old synths, the money to buy the fuckers and Playerpro which is the free software he used. Complexity comes with his own unique way of putting it all together which I'm sure even he wouldn't be able to explain to you.

could've easily been much much worse. they captured the feeling of their 'last' album perfectly.

didn't mean to reply