Why do people not pretend like this team isn't sneaky old?

Klay: 27
Draymond: 27
Curry: 29
KD: 28 (about to be 29)

If all of them were 3-4 years younger, then I can see them lasting a long time. But now, I feel like their window is rapidly closing, especially the style they play.

It's unfortunate too. They should consider trying to get younger

Golden State Domination guaranteed for the next 2 years. Realistically, it will be 5 years straight.

This. They should trade Klay, Curry, and KD for all of Boston's picks, IT, and Jaylen Brown.
Brown's from the area too.

>dominating
>in their 30s

ok.

True dynasties start when the players are all 22-24. 27-29 is a bit too old. I honestly believe the TWolves have a longer window than the Warriors with Wiggins, KAT, and LaVine all being 22

None of those ages are old for basketball you prepubescent retard.

>almost 30
>not old

Yeah ok. They do need to get younger

They are peaking now. At least one of them will drop off at 30. Probably Draymond.

Curry will turn into a spot up shooter when he passes 30.

Jordan dominated in his 40's. Let's be real, Apesketball doesn't require youthful players when all you have to do is throw a ball into a massive hoop.

Jordan won his first title when he was 28 and his last when he was 34.

>Jordan dominated in his 40's

No he didn't.

KAJ did.

Seriously? He was the best player on the entire Wizards roster.

He was 7 feet tall and played in an era where everyone was slow as shit and spacing was non-existent.

>He was the best player on the entire Wizards roster
He was benched ofently.Wizards were also garbage

He retired from the Wizards at the age of 40, so that's not "dominating in his 40s". And he was averaging 20 points per game, that's good but not dominating.

Jordan won titles won 28-34. GSW have 4-5 years left, 3 at a minimum assuming the cap works. Pubelets hoping that they're too old is pure delusion

agreed, they are already half over

>benched
>that flag
Buddy,Collins was the "coach" and Jordan was never "benched"

If they can get to 4 championships they've done well

The good thing is shooting is the last thing to go so they should stay effective, it's just whether or not they can avoid injury

Due to his two mini retirements he also had years where his body wasn't taxed from the season grind as well.

He was playing baseball and golf at professional level.

Lol look at the 2014 spurs if you think old teams can't win

Was kawhi and a bunch of geezers

Curry just trots around, he doesn't rely on athleticism. He can do what he does now for 8 more years

Normally I'd agree but I have hesitations his ankle can't last that long

>Curry just trots around

He's constantly sprinting to get open looks.

I remember some dork like year or two ago figured this all out with hall of gamers and current star players. On average absolute peak for a guard was 29 and forwards was 27 with a noticeable drop off starting at 32 and 30 respectively. About 15% hit absolute peak after 30.

>sneaky old
is this the new wigga way of saying "lowkey" old?

go back to facebook

This. And changing directions on a dime.

>he thinks "speed" matters in basketball
Yes that's why all the greats post those blistering 40 yard dash times. Pure delusion and rewriting of history on your part.

you can't compare the GOAT to the scrubs running around today

Why do people mention Klay and Draymond like they're ELITE players, as if, if they were transferred to another team they wouldn't play Struggle Ball all year

Lol. You are literally for any reason why the Warriors won't dominate the next 4 years

No, my point is that Kareem didn't have to do a lot of running around, limiting strain on his joints and helping him extend his career. It doesn't really work that way anymore, even bigs have to be constantly moving.

Because they are elite. Move either of them to the Cavs and the Finals becomes competitive overnight (Warriors probably still win though).

Who gives a shit niggerball is finally over for a few months

>being this retarded

Move em to Spurs, Clippers, Lakers, Bulls, I could go on, and they still don't reach the finals

What the hell? List dynasties with the parameters you said are favorable.

>nothing but luckswing all summer

Lebron still great in his 30s
Kobe still great in his 30s
etc etc

OP has had a right mare here

ehh old school bball was all about movement and passing. If anything the league became more stagnant after "athleticism" became the most valued attribute because everything became about one on one matchups

Ehh watch any of the 85 finals games on youtube. Everyone just stands around until someone throws up a brick, then they run the other way and another brick.

Shaq-Kobe Lakers
Miami Heat
60s Boston Celtics
80s Boston celtics
Showtime Lakers

The Lakers and the Bulls are both fucking terrible. And if you add both Thompson and Green to the Spurs then they could definitely win the title. Clippers would be contenders in theory but they're perennial chokers who are always getting injured.

The Heat dynasty started with Lebron being 27 and Wade being 30. Idk how old Bosh was.

Draymond was elite last year and still is borderline elite because of his defense(him and Rudy Gobert have far and away the strongest defensive prescense in the league). Green had a higher +- than Durant during the season. This with greens shooting dripping off quite a bit from 2016 as well.

Klay is very good but certainly not elite. If he was on a complete shit-tier team he would be the best player but he would not elevate them to playoff contenders or anything.

You're talking trash if you think Green and Klay aren't nothing but Mediocre players boosted by the team that they're on.

Its like Iguodala when he used to play with Iverson, he actually used to look good Kek

Wade won his first at 24
Kobe won his first three from 22-24

Yup

Ppl thought Lebron, Wade and Bosh would be unbeatable for years too

2/10
Made me respond