What would you have done in his position Sup Forums?

What would you have done in his position Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kXraSkgssFk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd rather be balls deep in Neytiri with my big blue dick than be a crippled faggot

act

introduce the na'avi to the wonders of capitalism and let the invisible hand do the rest of the work

take the colonel's offer, get my legs back and save the earth. fuck those blue tree hugging monkeys

>What would you have done

Neytiri

Race traitor.

Act

I'll live with that, you won't

>mfw quaritch literally calls him a race traitor in the actual movie

Prevent the cusb from winning the 2016 series

I think this was the first time I said

"Damn that actor can't act for shit"

Literally worse than Stalin

Oh, go fuck yourself bitch.

Fuck bitches, get taller.

Samefagging is getting pathetic. At worst, he was okay. His acting actually seemed better in his Avatar, maybe Worthington felt more at ease when they shot on location in Pandora?

>Hissssssssssssss

wow Quaritch and all the colonial marines dead because of this traitorous cripple fag sure got BTFO

Manlet detected

Finally buy a spinemelter 2000

act

>literally gets himself and hundreds of other humans killed for no good reason
>attacks a numerically superior enemy in terrain barely any of his soldiers have experience with
>provokes a conflict that has no real end goal just when they normalize relations with the na'vi
>autisticly fight to the death and gets killed by a fundamentalist with a bow

kek

>slag78.jpg
Explain

autism

YAAAASSS

Filming for Avatar 2 finished in 2012, it will take 7 years to render the 3D to video.

Id probably have gone back the one more day to get laid. I mean.....Quartch was just doing his job. Jake was playing both sides like a sneak.

Stay loyal to humanity and not be a furfag. If all else fails, kill myself so that proud humans can secure a place and a future for human children.

Best final battle in any movie ever.

Sure, if you're twelve

Do something else with my life that doesnt suck as bad as that movie did.

Get a life, loser

Not being a race traitor and a traitor to mankind in general would be a good starting point.

Betray my race, civilization, ethics and moral for some blue pussy.

Neytiri > jewish mining company

This guy gets it

You forgot the part where Quaritch isn't actually dead and will be returning for Avatar 2: Nuclear Boogaloo

How did Cameron get away with this? Man, 2009 sure was a different era.

Helped my superior officer who was completely in the right.

the only patrician and redpilled answer to be honest

I never wanted to fuck an avatar.

I would finish the finish,
have my human body fixed, get my money and fuck robot chicks all day

>my superior officer

Dr Augustine?

Anyone got the webm of James Cameron as Jake in the war scene of Avatar BTFO reddit?
btw how much money will Avatar 2 make as the first one made 2.7 billion in 2009, and Star Wars vii made 2 billion in 2015

Jake didn't do his job at all, and no-one checked up on him to make him do his job.

His line manager needs some extra training and needs to focus on key special players like Jake Sully.

While Jake's job was to learn more about the aliens it was also to tell them about the power of the sky people who have arrived from one of the dots they can see at night.

Jake never told them of the power of the human race and the drive they possess to acquire their goals, instead he was sucked in to their culture fully.

Name a better one.

i wouldve jerked off immediately

I would have done my fucking job.

No you wouldnt, every man with adequate test would have smashed Neytiri's ass instead of following the Jewish company's orders

Why not do both?

Why would you follow orders from space Soros?

If had just done his job the fight probably would have been avoided.

imagine if he was cloned

Their nation would have been destroyed you arsehole
Use your head for once

because space jews would give you unlimited pussy for a job well done

>trusting a jew
How the hell did they become so successful? For being honest? Of course not, they manipulate dumb goyim like yourself.

So did all the people who took part in the attack against the big tree get killed? Or did a few of them manage to escape and not getting eaten or impaled?

They surrendered and were sent back to earth on their spaceship

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kXraSkgssFk

>What would you have done in his position Sup Forums?
Make up my mind if I was going to betray the navi or warn them.

Gotten the fuck off-planet, bought a VR-headset and fucked smurfs for a straight month to get it out of my system

>losing a ground war when you have orbital superiority
Why can't sci fi get military doctrine correct.

>getting killed with bow and arrows when you have power armor and rail guns

The point was to drive home an anti-gun, anti-USA message

/thread

>balls deep
>big blue dick
You're forgetting he doesn't have a dick. They fuck my rubbing their ponytails together.

I found it kind of odd that humans mastered interstellar travel, could grow an alien clone body based on human and then telepathically link said body to a living human to control it.....but they couldn't repair a spinal injury?

My fucking job.

Wow user you can't just assume he wants to be cured being paralyzed is a part of his identity as an LGBTQIDMC person

Literally part of the opening narration is the MC saying spine repairs are possible, but not affordable on VA benefits. Quaritch's deal with the MC was that, if he did what was asked of him, Quaritch would personally pay for (or see to it that it was paid for) the surgery that would fix his spine.

Balls deep in blue chick then save my species

Though I will admit it would be a hard choice if I got to ride flying dinosaurs, and I think that's what pushed him over the edge to help the Na'vi

Imagine, being a cripple for a long time then getting to experience flight through the eyes of another creature, that's actually you because of your hentai connection with it. Pretty tempting desu

I'm talking about the ones that took part in the final attack that got overrun by indgens.

The non military personal and those left to guard the base were told to fuck off.

> Get your legs given back
> Come back as some sort of James Bond war hero that helped secure priceless minerals
I mean, I understand maybe lusting after blue puss, but after you win maybe you could like ask for one as a slave or something

yeah doesn't really matter if he can walk

they could juste trade stuff instead of invading because it's cheaper

My fucking job?

His entire purpose there was to peacefully negotiate with the aliums so they would stop fucking up mining operations. Instead he just let things escalate out of control while fucking one of them like nonstop.

>everyone calling him a race traitor
>not realizing he got brainwashed when he hooked up to the spirit tree
i thought you guys watched the movie

This. He never once mentions it. He just fucks off and has some dipshit adventures that create a situation where everyone fucking loses.

The only real answer is to do your fucking job and then enslave the shitty ayy lmaos so you can still get blue puss.

Pick a movie with battles, BOOM there you go.

This
Cameron practically slaps on your face that Avatar is a movie where the bad guys win

I'd be a race traitor too if I could fly around on pterodactyls all day

This.

he actually gets the leg offer and is like "got one more thing I gotta do" and fucks her like hours later. Jake blew it by not be like

>"lols idk, blue people dont wanna leave the tree"

This has been hinted at by the actor. He IS returning in some capacity for at least one of the sequels.

id fuck my own blue clone cause why not

Matrix
Gladiator
Patriot
Empire
Two Towers

slag in swedish means battle

It's a shame that Cameron came up with such a cool science-fiction premise, a guy has a chance to be reborn and leave behind a hopelessly corrupt and dying earth but it means sacrificing HIS humanity and ALL of humanity, and then he did absolutely nothing with it and the story just becomes a colonials vs. natives morality play.

when is abatap coming back

Why didn't they just grow gigantic bioengineered human bodies?

yeah, why wouldn't he just also request a human avatar.

Maybe that's why he's making 4 more

To those tall blue fucks humans are all manlets.

sequels son, this is going to be the new Star Wars

>You're forgetting he doesn't have a dick

Then what are the loin cloths covering up?

They got dicks, man. The ponytail link is just how they make sex feel good.

I don't think he got brainwashed but rather that he falls in love with Neytiri and genuinely feels the na'vi are in the right (much thanks to Neytiri who spends very much time with him). Also it's the mining company that is the bad guys since they are to ones being greedy and takes retarded risks to earn more shekels, also if you want to believe the mineral is vital to earth they are disgusting jews if they profit from it.
The na'vi knew nothing of the implications of forcing the humans to go back, some blame should be put on Jake though, since he should have known and still went through with it

>people can remember the plot of this movie
>people can remember character names from this movie

fpbp

Somebody please post the pasta

>"I cuck you now VC"
what did he mean by this?

why wouldn't I remember the movie featuring Neytiri?