Who could stop him?

john wick

is this shit any good?

geralt

A dietician

>start watching what looks like premium MADS kino
>digital blood splatter
dropped

Kek. I watched it once without caring and you just made me realize the subconscious reason I haven't gone back.

what's wrong with digital blood splatter?

>Who could stop him?

For one it's really obvious with this highly filtered movie filmed on location. It's also just extremely lazy especially in a movie that is specifically about the action

>is this shit any good?

It is for the actors (though there is barely any dialog) and the cinematography but the story is pretentious 2deep4u trash.

Could have been really cool, had the director not gone full hippy-dippy.

Oh boy, he would have made a perfect Euron

indians

Awful

himself

It's one of my favorite movies.

As opposed to corn syrup squirting everywhere?

It's his best movie

can make you fall asleep if you are way to drunk
but if you sober or tispy or smoked. it will blow your mind. great cinematography.
story is ok
low dialogue.
focus on the landscape.

the only movie ive ever seen that made me feel nauseated

idk if this is a good thing or not

what the fuck was nauseating about it?

no it's pure nonsense art student garbage

from what I've read it's pretty esoteric and you need to know a lot about norse culture to get it.

not capeshit/10

the story is very simple so dont fall into the trap of thinking it is """"pretentious""" or artsy. heathens live in scandinavia in a brutal amoral state of nature, christians kill/convert them and enlist their strength to go conquer the holy land for god, but the holy land is actually the barren american wilderness with nothing for them to conquer, they go mad and lose their faith in god/revert to a heathen state/tap out on life, but in the end everyone dies anyway. you dont need to know shit about norse culture because the movie is 0% historically accurate to anything anyhow. subtextually you could say that One-Eye represents the god Odin who only had one eye and also liked killing people, but it doesn't really add anything to the story to think of him in this way.

>the movie is 0% historically accurate
Should read your history. Vinland is real.

Weren't they trying to get to Jersualem? wut

A Native American tribe.

I'm not too big on norse mythology and picking up symbolism in movies so I pretty much took it at face value and it was great. Probably my favourite Refn and potentially an overall favourite after I've given it a couple rewatches

Don't listen to the 2deep4u crowd. It's definitely there but it's not shoved down your throat

Except we know plenty about how northmen first came to Vinland, and it didn't have shit all to do with Christianizing the place or traveling to the Holy Land, it wasn't some kind of Aguirre-esque journey to the promised land where they all died. The movie is obviously not trying to retell a historical tale, it's a parable about primal human nature vs organized religion.

Frankly, yes.

It's a love it or hate it kinda film. It's very slow, there's barely any dialogue and there's a lot of symbolism.

You capeshit-loving niggers were ripping on this movie and I loved every minute of it. Can't trust Sup Forums's word on anything.

It was okay, peaked at the boat scene imo familio