ITT: "Villains" who did nothing wrong

ITT: "Villains" who did nothing wrong

his music is actually really good. probably the most refreshing thing ive heard this year

>refreshing
>DURR LUKATME, DURR FUCCKWIMME

>nothing wrong
>being a manlet

You aren't talking about his latest album, right?

Mike Love

>lanklets mad that manlets are the new wave

>In retaliation to being thrown off the festival shows, Mr. Bungle parodied the Red Hot Chili Peppers in Pontiac, Michigan on Halloween of 1999. Patton introduced each Mr. Bungle band member with the name of one of the Red Hot Chili Peppers, before covering the songs "Give It Away", "Around the World", "Under the Bridge" and "Scar Tissue", with Patton deliberately using incorrect lyrics. Mr. Bungle also satirized many of the mannerisms of the band, mocking heroin injections, deceased guitarist Hillel Slovak and on-stage antics. Kiedis responded by having them removed from the 2000 Big Day Out festival in Australia and New Zealand. Kiedis said of the festival shows "I would not have given two fucks if they played there with us. But after I heard about [the] Halloween show where they mocked us, fuck him and fuck the whole band."

Maybe in 2001 back when Lord of the rings came out
Hobbits have been out of fashion ever since.

Free my nigga ian

stalin

man x dindu nuffin he was a good boy

>Moody OF cuts combined with run of the mill trap
>Refreshing
Fuck you and fuck that mental midget X.

based Mike

Didn't he like leave music or some bullshit? Or was that just an attention stunt A G A I N?! Can't stand these fucking talentless pieces of shit thinking they can get famous by being retarded and stupid, and the worst part is they can. This world is, or rather has been, falling apart big time.

>CAN'T KEEP MY DICK IN MY PANTS
>""""refreshing""""

Jasay just wants to play minecraft, leave him alone

and this shit is alive while peep is dead.

He makes music that people enjoy. If you like it or not thats just your opinion. He also doesn't have to make music if he doesn't want to.

Manlets are infinitely more handsome somehow

t.manlet

>T. Ugly pimply lanklet

tell that to Lil Uzi and Kendrick

Not to mention Kanye and bieber

Exactly

Shit, 5'8+ might not even be considered manlet soon