KPOP GENERAL

saerom.

fuck I literally thought it was my thread and even linked it because I used the same picture but I've mistyped the captcha...........................

DC in Brazil

this is a waifu appreciation thread, post her

fuck lads, i think im in too deep

hold on a second... this isn't hani!

I love Irene.

they're immoral cash grabs

also remember when that one moron said that lizard's name is gyeonglee even tho it says gyeongree on her IG?

you already did

from_is debut when

so...how is golden child doing?

fromis_9

me in yellow shirt

Luda BTFO

are they going on raoul's show?

i know, and they never got popular with those. so they went with i need u and so on. now that they're popular they're going back to their roots, with sounds that i personally dislike.

wtf?

friendly reminder - Pristin is the best gg now

>brazil
why?

>no one made any twice webms yet

can't wait for After School comeback

did they only go to SP?

her name is ghung-li

yes they did

can't wait for Luna comeback

pristins songs are bad, i'm sorry
it's a shame considering the girls are cute and talented

red rong

prove it

i did, to celebrate tzuyu's new coiffure

*imagines*

Me too, Jeongers friend.

I wish the US was a meme for nugu kpop girls too

hul

she knows what's up

they're in recife

lmao

seulgi BTFO

post em

>tfw got an egg haircut

omo
nice one bro

aren't they basically the same as singles only with the added value of an entire album included on the still half-blank CD?

you guys tapped into the mine group consciousness

Why did you make her nose bigger?

putting aside the fact that i prefer that sound, almost anything should be better than going further down that generic pop route that was dna and most of the tracks on her

why'd he shave his hair

thank god we got momo instead of this

I personally don't think so, love yourself her has slow songs too. I think they'll have both hip hop, hype tracks and ballads. There's no reason for them to return to their roots, they've evolved and matured since then.
and I'm speaking as a person who prefers their older stuff, it's just that I don't see it happening

You got so much sappy boy shit in kpop already I'm glad BTS went back to their hiphop inspired sound for a bit.

*head

Sojin always gets the loudest cheers in korea but no one on kpg posts her

daisy...

aerodynamics

minas melons awards

the legendary c-line

I already have two voices in my head
I don't need another one............

I wish they went back to their trap inspired sound like we are bulletproof
the og stuff

she kind of looks like eunseo

that's a little too lewd

how do I get a mina wife?

thanks
yeah, they didn't come to my city as expected lol

luda you f*cking noob

still me, what I wanted to say is that I think they'll incorporate some songs with that sound just not an entire album based on it

if they were the price of a single

I haven't lost hope yet

she looks like an alien and has a yucky deep voice

let me in, it'll be fun

I can only speak for myself but this is what we like here

word i'm glad the mic drop remix seems to have been significantly better received than dna. i hope this influences the direction their next release will take

>half-blank
lol, don't you know the korean government fills the "empty" parts with subliminal pro-hallyu messages

they weren't exclusive of each other, poor kid wanted to make an impact by challenging the most talented dancer there and got appropriately btfo. i will cheer for her once she's presented as the new omg next year, hopefully she'll do just great

because i didn't

Now that Mina is hot, Nayeon remains the only ugly Twice.

that song was great and jin singing the same line as v with the same style was so funny

you could always use a reminder to support our girls

yeah I like that and the style of n.o as well

>no one on kpg posts her

Yea most of the time its only me and other guy who post her

Shes a goddess

that aint right, lad

I like Mic Drop and Cypher 4 a lot but I don't like Fire/Dope/Not Today for some reason idk

t.cubshitter

mina has been hot since sixteen tho

right, they definitely do other kinds of sounds in the album, what i meant was as a title track. although, honestly, fire and dope were also "going back to their roots" in a way, and they came back with other stuff later. and i actually like dope a lot. i guess we'll see what they'll decide to do.

lol then maybe i'm a normie, i really like dna. it's pretty great. but i admit that it's somewhat generic.

omo

cute girl

leave my waifu's friend alone

small korean face