Promising movies coming out 2017?

2016 was a disaster for cinema. Is there anything coming in 2017 that'll turn it around or are we in for more of the same?

Other urls found in this thread:

denofgeek.com/uk/movies/remakes/36637/112-movie-remakes-and-reboots-currently-in-the-works
denofgeek.com/uk/movies/movie-sequels/35837/175-movie-sequels-currently-in-the-works
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're looking at a long line of capeshit, not sure what else is certain.

When is this fucking trend going to die? It's been going on for over a decade now.

watch more than Hollywood tentpoles and you'll sound way less ignorant

sage

denofgeek.com/uk/movies/remakes/36637/112-movie-remakes-and-reboots-currently-in-the-works

denofgeek.com/uk/movies/movie-sequels/35837/175-movie-sequels-currently-in-the-works

Only movie I'm kinda excited about is Skull Island.

>101 Cloverfield Lane
>Arrival
>Hacksaw Ridge

Prove to me that 2015 was somehow better.

>remakes
>reboots
>sequels
The OP asked for something promising

>Hunt for the Wilderpeople
>Kubo
>Hell or High Water
>The Nice Guys

yeah 2016 was bretty good

I meant that this is what we're in for for the next several years.

Do you guys really think Hollywood could die soon?

10 cloverfield lane was terrible stop with this meme

Nolan is overrated as hell, but I really think Dunkirk will be good. He at least has to work within the confines of reality in it.

Zootopia is the highest rated movie this year among critics. Will anything else beat it?

That says more about the critics than it does about the state of film.

This. I'm excited about Dunkirk. Das it really. Can't go wrong with Tom Hardy and Cilian Murphy.

I thought Tom Hardy was more interesting to watch than DiCaprio in the Revenant.

Even the indie scene was shit

I'm sorry you didnt enjoy it

All been done before a million times. Hell or High Water in the past would've been considered average

you're an ignorant tool

And you're a faggot so fuck off.

good one, mong. enjoy transformers 5