Explain to me how the fuck a fat ginger became a pop star? Does he have the best marketing team in the world?

Explain to me how the fuck a fat ginger became a pop star? Does he have the best marketing team in the world?

for some people middle aged women find him attractive

His parents had a fairly high standing within the London art scene, which probably helped a lot

Girls aren't actually attracted to him. They just see him as a nice guy.

idk why i wrote "people" instead of "reason"
samefagging to correct myself

He's not even fat, though.

t. fattie

He also makes good pop music

He looks like he reeks of sweat and piss

Not really.

True.
Not true.

He had connections

Honestly, he seems to score the highest with the parents of millenials who missed the last 80s Salt-N-Pepa reunion comeback tour. They like his sincerety, Tegan & Sara esque storytelling in between live songs, and barebones live setup. I mean, even I get it. If his actual studio tracks weren't so bland even I'd probably get into him.

Besides, musicians who look like models are always fringe popular. People would much rather watch the pretty people act a fool on tv or make their time work days pass with awful autotune than actually pay to support their musical endeavors.

(you)

read his wikipedia page. he worked his way up dummy

>Aphex Twin, King Krule, Ed Sheeran
Are gingers the best musicians in the world?

>makes good pop music
>recycles the rolling stones

rolling stones are a good band though

I read a tweet from a british that ed sherran is south london king kruel.

i think that means rich shit boy

Ed Sheeran was born in Yorkshire and raised in Ipswich

well looks like poverty didnt make him any more creative.
Dude churns out the bland folk pop hits and looks like a hobbit.
I really hate everything this guys stands for, i wish father john misty and conor orberst would take turns smashing him in the head with an acoustic. and then like some folk punk kids come up and take a piss on him

pretty sure he made his way up writing other peoples songs before he was actually known as himself

the bigger the beard the fatter they are

Explain to me how the fuck a bald cunt became a pop star? Does he have the best marketing team in the world?

>Halifax
>poverty
I agree that his music is vanilla shite
I'm not sure having two pretentious folk singers and having perpetrators of the single biggest meme genre in existence urinate on him would help

I'd rather just turn off my radio

Like pretty much every single top 40 '''''''''''''''''''''''artist''''''''''''''''''''''' since the late 90s, he got a team of writers and producers to do all his big hits

>inb4muhlewronggeneration

It's objectively true.

>fat
>balding
>ugly af
>manlet
He should be a virgin NEET, yet he's probably the most popular male pop star in the world. His music is bland as fuck, so I cannot explain it.

Women cycle between being attracted to two types of men: the nurturing, intelligent, understanding guy, and the dominant, aggressive, masculine guy. They like the dominant guy during the part of their ovulation cycle in which they're most fertile, because they're the best genetic material. They want the nurturing, considerate guy during the part of the cycle when they're least fertile, because that's when they're least sexually valuable, so they want someone who will protect them despite their own reduced value. They actually become less sexually attractive during their less fertile part of the cycle, as blood is less concentrated in the lips and cheeks, and their personality becomes less feminine.

Ed Sheeran is the perfect example of the nurturing type - he's sensitive and considerate of the woman's needs and desires, and he's feminine and unattractive, so he's sure to value the woman he's with (colloquially, "putting the pussy on a pedestal").

Incidentally, men's tastes cycle too, only based on their own emotional states; when men feel less secure, they prefer the "motherly" woman, literally meaning women with larger breasts and hips. When men are more secure, they prefer women who are more feminine, whom they may protect - in other words, petite women. Perhaps this explains why so many "beta" male or "soyboy" types wind up with fat chicks.

The girls don't love him for his looks. He has talent. His melodies are catchy, he has a good ear for pop structures, his lyrics are simple and appealing. Listen to "Thinking Out Loud" again.

The lyrics are fucking cringe inducing and the music is sappy as fuck, I don't get how anyone besides a 14 year old girl would like him.

well 14 year old girls are probably a pretty big chunk of his audience

>I don't get how anyone besides a 14 year old girl would like him.
Right, his appeal has obvious demographic limitations. He's just had smashing success within that limited market.

one word, personality.

The Jews

>soulless ginger who makes the blandest popular music right now
>personality

Insane luck and momentum

This is a funny post, but it bothers me that given the site we're on, there's a chance you're being serious

Not funny

You just put so much effort into something of zero value. Why?

I just felt like writing, tbqh

his stuff isn't bland. im sensing some jealous coming from you

far as pop music goes his stuff is pretty solid. not for me. but i can see the appeal.
especially compared to chainsmokers. ed is good