Tomorrow I must attend a college seminar about the U.S presidential elections

Tomorrow I must attend a college seminar about the U.S presidential elections.

The main speaker is massively pro-Hillary.

What can I use to criticize her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/06/03/21-new-clinton-cash-revelations-that-have-imperiled-hillary-clintons-campaign/
youtube.com/watch?v=PFxFRqNmXKg
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/google-works-closely-with-hillary-clinton-to-promote-presidential-campaign-julian-assange-34780998.html
consortiumnews.com/2016/06/08/democrats-are-now-the-aggressive-war-party/
informedvote2016.wordpress.com/2016/03/18/do-i-really-need-to-worry-about-hillarys-emails-yes-she-will-be-indicted-full-form/
theintercept.com/2016/06/09/hillary-clintons-state-department-gave-south-sudans-military-a-pass-for-its-child-soldiers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

benghazi

Emails for one, why is that military officers, federal agents, and other high up government officials get relived almost immediately for breaches in there security protocol but you didn't?

ask her about her mishandling of classified information so that she could circumvent freedom of information act

The Libya fiasco and her basically being owned by the financial sector. Also, the email scandal.

Facts

> Arab Spring
> Benghazi
> She CAUSED Immigration Crisis in Europe
> Is a Fucking Sociopath that wants WWIII with Russia

I think the above list is a good start user.

>mfw I didn't donate to the Clinton Foundation on time

Common sense

this video should give you a nice headstart

If you can get Clinton Cash today that's a great guide, these are some of the talking points.

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/06/03/21-new-clinton-cash-revelations-that-have-imperiled-hillary-clintons-campaign/

DEEZ NUTS

Pretty much everything she has done in the past decade. Mention emails but focus on other blunders like Libya and her record on gay marriage.

Ask her
If ur a women
Den who was phone ??

belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/google-works-closely-with-hillary-clinton-to-promote-presidential-campaign-julian-assange-34780998.html

Google messes with searches to support her.

consortiumnews.com/2016/06/08/democrats-are-now-the-aggressive-war-party/

She is the war party candidate

informedvote2016.wordpress.com/2016/03/18/do-i-really-need-to-worry-about-hillarys-emails-yes-she-will-be-indicted-full-form/

This is too long, but the emails were criminal. I doubt they care about procedural justice or the rule of law, though.

theintercept.com/2016/06/09/hillary-clintons-state-department-gave-south-sudans-military-a-pass-for-its-child-soldiers/

Her State gave pass to child soldiers. Rather distasteful.

Liar.

Whitewater, travelgate, Benghazi, destroying Libya, email debacle, being funded by Wall Street, having no coherent beliefs and just saying whatever will get her in office...

Everything in the middle East
Defending her sex offender husband while running as the Women's Candidate
Her blurry (at best) sense of morality
You don't have to dig that far to find bad shit about her, and definitely not about Bill, especially when he was governor of Arkansas.
Also why the fuck is this happening at a French university

Talk about this

Nothing. Hillary's supporters are as stupid as trump supporters. Odds are she wont be well versed enough to tell you Hillary voted against the bill to ban gay marriage back in 2000 when her personal feelings, were against gay marriage.

Probably won't be well versed enough to tell you the Libya situation was to be a quick in and out that got complicated by opponent military, when they decided to set up their own authoritarian regime once gaddafi was done for.

Pointless even going to this thing desu.

Tell us what happens when you're done showing this cuck who is boss tomorrow.