What is this pose trying to convey?

What is this pose trying to convey?

hes in charge

dominance

He's in park just like his car.

>he doesn't know about the power stance

HAND OVER THE GOLDEN BALLS MESSI

his armpits are maybe a bit moist and he doesn't want to stain the shirt, so he's trying to get some airflow

Donaldo doesn't swear desu

it's called ILS (imaginary lat syndrome)

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>Imaginary

>orange skin
>skin tight pants
>no crotch bulge
>that stance
>forgot to wear socks
>watches on both hands
>long neck
would not bang

Looks like a big guy to me

oompa loompa doompity doo
i've got another puzzle for tsuuuuuuuu

>implying his arms need to extend out when he's just standing normally and not flaring his lats
the very definition of ILS

Why does this guy have orange Trumplike skin?

>those people
So the loser stance?

>two prime ministers and a chancellor of the exchequer

yeah, fucking losers

Underrated post

>What is this pose trying to convey?
His asshole is sore from all the gay buttfucking he's got, so he's walking like a penguin.

max kek

Dr. Pavel, I am TSU

You don't get to bring friends, because that car is a two seater

Genio

Does Sup Forums like Lamborghinis? I kind of like the Aventador, I think the back end is neat.

>average player in GTAV:Online

smal dic pose

He's a bottom