Based Gays

So I was talking to a hairstylist of mine who is gay... One of the most based gays I've met. He's been with his partner for 20 years but doesn't want to get married because it interferes with his Catholic values in regards to marriage. He also hates trannies, because they're undoing the stuff that gays fought for in regards to certain rights. Also he's pro trump.

So Sup Forums is this just a pushback against leftist culture or is it possible for gays to be based?

Other urls found in this thread:

firstthings.com/blogs/firstthoughts/2015/03/dolce-gabbana-the-only-family-is-the-traditional-one
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gays are realizing that if they continue to vote right, Muslims will come and lynch them.
>pic related from UK

>vote right
Meant vote left
There is a reason the National Front in France is the popular within the gay community.

Really? Didn't know that gays loved the National Front...

My stylist also said, that trannies belong in San Francisco. Not in our towns (central California). He even said that "sadly we can't talk about this because of how PC culture is going". He said it's ridiculous.

I was like wow... Fucking based

a good gay is dead one.

>So I was talking to a hairstylist of mine who is gay

Faggot.

>He's been with his partner for 20 years but doesn't want to get married because it interferes with his Catholic values in regards to marriage

That's surprisingly common.

firstthings.com/blogs/firstthoughts/2015/03/dolce-gabbana-the-only-family-is-the-traditional-one

Gays are ok, it's the faggots who are the problem. They need to realise that "Gay" is not something you would put on your tomb once dead plus, a gay man may also just be and act like a Man

>gay is different from a faggot meme
you have been hanged around lefty pol for too much

Let me guess, you're a Russian Muslim.

I like to look good nigga. Got a nice crew cut without my barber fucking up my hairline for once.

It is different.

nope
both degenerate

It's like saying murder and speeding are the same because both are illegal. It's fucking stupid.

If being gay is a mental illness then they can be: 1. Threaded and 2. Act normal in everything else that is not related to sexuality.
It it's natural (not an argument to be fully accepted), then it's possible to change their culture to minimise their "fagginess" (Similar to what OP said)
If it's a fad however, then it comes with many undesirable ideas and has no place in an idealsociety, a symptom instead of a problem.

No just a Russian atheist.

both of them are a problem

Id like to think i am because i dont let people treat me as a sexuality and not a person while saying im a victim and use me as a political chess piece

But different.

The best hairstylists are gay men, you are right to go seek one out for your personal grooming needs. Mine is looking to buy the business he currently works at, and he's the best guy in the entire establishment (and probably one of the best in the entire region.) He is super based; the guy was in the Navy for a short time and swings right, politically.

A faggot is someone whose entire identity revolves around being gay. There is nothing else to them but sucking cock.

Somebody can be gay without being a faggot.

you don’t want problems to happen
actually faggot is a slur for gay people
all gay people
your meaning means nothing

>Slavs thinking the same as Niggers and Spics.

Who would have guessed.

Well if were going for origional meaning then faggot is supposed to mean a bundle of sticks

A lot of homosexuals are conservative, infact you'd historically find a lot of social conservative homosexuals without even having to look that far because they involve themselves in both politics and philosophy, not to even mention how much homosexuals are in skinhead gangs or white nationalist crews.

There is a faggot and there is a homosexual man.

I feel like at some point people thought that you had to be left and gay. But a lot of us had conservative upbringings. If you saw me on the street, you wouldn't even know. I'm less of a bitch than most dudes these days and it's sad.

This. Being a faggot/gay is a choice. Being a homo isn't

There is also a inherent difference between homosexual man and homosexual women, it is a lot more easier for two blokes to blend in as it's a love for masculine ideals on both end, for women you've got the butch and the butch and they are blatantly obvious.

Most homosexuals weren't left, the meme only came around the time of civil rights in the 50's, you did have the laws against gays but keep in mind as long as you kept it quiet you could easily live out a homosexual life. But that's a general rule about crime.

It's pretty surprising. My uncle is gay as can be but he really acts pretty based, and even can take a gay joke here and there. The gays with very normal upbringings are pretty based, the ones with leftist upbringings are the annoying faggots who make me want to rage at the mouth.
Yep, they are pretty good. Dude really knew how to work with my crazy, curly, kinky hair. Hair style came out pretty clean.

there's gays and there's faggots, faggots should be gassed

there's lesbians and there's dykes, dykes should be gassed

bisexuals have a choice, if they choose homosexuality they should be gassed

trannies are mentally ill

>Based Gays

Fuck off.

Being racist to a fellow white to defend faggots. Hang yourself.

>Slavs
>white

Whiter then most american tbqh

Most bisexuals get straight married and only fuck around with other bi-married guys. They go gay sometimes after a divorce or death in their later years

B-but I'm only 52/73 Cherokee. I have red hair, I'm Irish right?

They have realized that the democrats used them when the democrats started defending a culture that throws them off rooftops

i don't care what they do with their wife/husband's consent and behind closed doors, but if they cheat, slut around during their prime reproductive years, or willingly choose the same sex over a normal heterosexual relationship, then that's degenerate and should be punished

As irish as an half-blood aboriginal.

calm down tonto

So you're coming to my place later or are you going to be a faggot about it?

I think it's funny when this argument appears.

Gay males have gotten a measure of societal acceptance and are realizing that if the trannies, marxists and feminazi lesbians run rampant then they're gonna ram said society into the ground.

I was wondering what your gay stylist thinks of all these pride parades and festivals were "gay" people go out once a year and dress in drag.

One based fag isn't representative of the entire Queer community.
Most if not all gays I have had the misfortune of meeting have been mentally disturbed Miss Nancies with a proud, visible and perverse sex drive.

We like the patriarchy very much. Fem fags have been turning to the transgenderist movement because masc homos reject them. Some try to be women to land the elusive straight male. I get shit for not wanting sex with women, blacks, Asians, and fags. I'm "intolerant"

It's weird but I'd rather fuck an Asian chick over an Asian dude.

>based
>gay
stopped reading there

>It's weird but I'd rather fuck an Asian chick over an Asian dude.
Why?

Most of them are nearly indistinguishable from straight men.

>catholic values
>gay
>based
100 feet higher.

He really disliked trannies (he even called then trannies) also hated the smelly hippies up north in Cali.

In regards to the gay pride shit, he told me that it's gotten out of control in terms of the point of gay pride. He used to go to the white party in Palm Springs but as he got older it got more degenerate so he stopped going. Now he's with his partner of 15 years. So in all, pretty based

if you're gonna race mix you might as well be gay

I never go. I never understood the urge to be feathered and in drag. They're just missing the tar tbqh senpai

checked, but I'm sorry about your experiences so far with gays. Some of us fags are cool, I swear

>He's been with his partner for 20 years but doesn't want to get married because it interferes with his Catholic values in regards to marriage.

For 20 years he commits homosexual acts with his partner but won't get married couse he's catholic.

Hmm...really makes you think.

They're too pretty that they may as well be chicks. But the girls are so kawaiiiiiii. I guess I'm a little bi but mostly homo.

>anime posting
>kawaiiiii
Fucking die

I know homosexuals that probably contribute more to society than most of you faggots, and have probably done more to support The Emporers campaign too.

That being said, most of the ones ive met have been useless. Still, why would you cocksuckers ailienate people that want the same thing as you? You should welcome as much support as possible. We need to win this.

Think you're bisexual with a male preference bruv
I'm gay and I couldn't really date a woman even if I tried, not attractive to me, vaginas are god awful ugly.

A lot of people are religious by name mate, specially straights.

So if a qt3.14 white twink and a black lady were in a room and you had to fuck one or else they gas you and your family, what would you do?

I know blacks that probably contribute more to society than most of you faggots, and have probably done more to support The Emporers campaign too.

That being said, most of the ones ive met have been useless. Still, why would you cocksuckers ailienate people that want the same thing as you? You should welcome as much support as possible. We need to win this.

You're right, this is a costa rican frog enthusiast board.

I think the non-sexual/more romantic things seem more appealing with women. But I get tired of it after a while and I'm way too misogynistic

Gay men will never, ever be as bad as white girl "allies" who shove the crap in your face on their behalf without being asked to.

>A lot of people are religious by name mate, specially straights.

Yes but what this "based" gay is doing is a moral schizophrenia. Conservative gay should stay in the closet.

All this redpilled /lgbt/ is a joke. "Redpilled" gays hates trannies, "redpiled" trannies hates unlimited genders and tumblr. I just waiting for "redpilled" unlimited genders and tumblr.

>not fucking both of them then making them fuck each other
weeb.

I like you bong, no homo

Because what I want is a return to a traditional family, and most queers push for the opposite whether they say it or not. This is what's lacking from our culture. Families staying together and supporting each other. Good male and female role models raising healthy kids to take our mantle. That kind of shit. People place too much emphasis on education (if you can even call that biased anti-science narrative that) these days, especially women. Because women become evolutionary useless at the age of 35 basically. After finishing high school they should aim to get married. Same with guys, maybe they can put it off longer but eventually they need to settle down once they have a job.

I don't know. The real world doesn't work like that. I've fooled around with men myself so I guess this makes me a little bi, but I did it in my late teens and early twenties and got it out of my system. So I don't feel the need to do it again. I'm waiting for a fit alt right woman to have kids with.

Jesus Christ, for a bunch of redpills you guys surely are stupid, we ALWAYS knew, but of course the more visible in your face flamers are going to be the ones making you form your opinion on gays.

I think that gays basically have all the rights they need in the Western world, or at least most Western worlds, and only sided with the left as they were the ones who supported them (if only for support)

Gays aren't idiots, more and more are realising how dangerous Islam and the regressive left is to them, as well as the fact more and more conservatives/right wing are accepting us

>bong

>Moral schizophrenia
What.
That sounds fucking retarded.

Mate, redpilled gays hate trannies for good reason. They're fucking schizos in the literal term.

I knew quite a number of homosexual men when I was in the corps... Job Corps that is.
It was at that time that I learned the difference between gays and faggots, as I've met more of the latter than the prior. We had two faggots named Michael, we'll separate them as FagA and FagB.

FagA was an AIDS riddled faggot that would bang anything with a set of balls by an asshole, he would go around and tell people his sex stories as if anyone cared and of course that was the only fucking thing he would talk.

FagB was similar but he was more of a catcher than a pitcher, he wouldn't talk about sex as much as FagA, but FagB edges him out in the asshole department because he's one of those homos that thought everyone was homophobic. One of those people happened to me, I was his Job Corps mentor for about 5 minutes until he got the impression I was homophobic because I wasn't glistening with joy and talking about shit. Finally I talked to him about it and he said he thought I was homophobic which isn't true at all.

Well FagA got kicked out because he was caught trying to bang a dude in the bathroom and FagB was kicked out because he didn't find his soul mate and was a miserable cunt to everyone.

Then there GayA. GayA was a cool dude. He was quiet, not obvious (until he spoke) and pretty much got along with everyone. He hated FagA and FagB with a searing non-passionate hatred because they were loud annoying cunts. He was part of the little clique of friends I made in Job Corps, we always hung out together, walked around town, was just like everybody else but gay.

Is GayA a based gay? Fuck yeah he is. 10/10, would not gas.

>Catholic
>Gay

He better turn from his wicked ways soon, the judgement cometh, and he gun get smitted

Don't you owe debts?

Most conservative gays avoid coming out because their private life is no one's business. They tell who they need to tell. I'll occasionally come out if it'll emasculate the dude. I've had nu-males backtrack after trying to talk tough. I'm only a manlet at 6'2" 220lbs but they seem to be a little intimidated

> hair stylist

Barbers tend to do a shit job on my hair.
>6'2
>Manlet

Nigga are you smoking something?

There are some based gays out there, but not many, and they tend to have to stay closeted for their political leanings because that's just how it is.

I'm friends with an old queen who is an artist/real estate developer, super nice guy (he can get creepy when he's drunk, though), he's voting Trump, hates niggers, and generally agrees with me on 95% of conservative issues.

Only problem, he's still a butt pirate who buggers 20 year olds even though he's closing in on 60 himself, he has no plans to settle down, and has plainly said "Being gay really is about being a complete hedonist, no matter how much the media and other fags tell you it's not."

So, that's a black mark on things, but his faggotry aside, he's a pretty decent individual.

yes but i ain't paying shit so some fucking kike can buy a fourth house

Fuck off.

no, just trannies

>a guy is violating a law of his religion and a conservative norm but he won't go full retard becouse he's a catholic.

Makes sense. He's obviously based.

>Mate, redpilled gays hate trannies for good reason. They're fucking schizos in the literal term.

You know from my perspective all this figths in the LGBTQWERTY movement look s like aarguing in a family. Trans also have "good" reasons to hate genter spectrum becouse it's undermine their indentity ("gender is a social construct" vs "i was born a female in a male body")

I did not inhale.

I wanted to state my height without seeming so braggy. I was on my hs varsity wrestling team. I know it seems gay but it wasn't for me. It was about competition and hearing someone smack the mat really hard from being dropped.

So to some of my friends beta-buds, I seemed like a tough dude that skates and likes metal/punk. Coming out to them was funny.

>Conservative norm
Fundmentalism =/= Conservatism

>Arguing family
Nigger what.
No, transsexuals are deluded.
And more often then not, that pratically fledge for lesbians, almost all of them.

Lesbians hate gays, gays hate lesbians, etc.

>Then there GayA. GayA was a cool dude. He was quiet, not obvious (until he spoke) and pretty much got along with everyone. He hated FagA and FagB with a searing non-passionate hatred because they were loud annoying cunts. He was part of the little clique of friends I made in Job Corps, we always hung out together, walked around town, was just like everybody else but gay.
But was he happy? Do you think he wasn't miserable knowing that 2/3 of gays were like fagA and fagB? The he would have to depend on those types to find a partner? While most people would see him like if he were like fagA and fagB? And we still have to deal with all the same problems that hetero males have, minus women.

I'm fucking tired.

With anti-psychotics the urge goes away to transition but not to be straight. It's just weird to want to chop/mutilate yourself. The medicine prevents that. It's on a similar vein to people who think they should have been born with one arm. Eventually, they are driven to mutilation unless treated.

Trannies have taken over the place, it's disgusting, us LGB (remove the fucking T already) have no place there, we feel more comfortable here, ironically

What was the reaction?

>2/3rd
Bullshit.

I'm not depressed, I'm happy.
Genuinely think that being homosexual is a blessing because my partner is very studious and cute, and I can actually discuss philosophy and politics with him, women are fucking dumb and nothing more then education "smart"

>Genuinely think that being homosexual is a blessing because my partner is very studious and cute
Gee someone won on the lottery and is not miserable who would fucking guess.

>Us LGB
Pff, G only.
Bisexuals are mostly their own thing, more then anything.

>Lottery
It really isn't that hard, most men are more intelligent then women, just don't search at a strip club or joint you'll obviously find trash, I found my now two year boyfriend on this site ironically, and he has come over to australia on his own money and had a good time.

I might have won the lottery, but finding another conservative gay male really isn't hard. Mabye for brazillians it is though.

>tfw master race bisexual, able to blend into straight society easily

sorry, friend

ITT: GIDF

I can easily blend in with society, I look like any other male. Not sure how a bisexual gets any leverage.

Backtracking, apologizing, "I had no clue" etc,

One dude would bring up my posture and how much of leading guy I seemed. Something about being a confident man...I was drunk and he was feeling really sorry for himself and mopey that day. Sometimes you just see the confidence snapped out of them.

Gay men are more immune to the Satanic tricks of women.

milo yiannopoulos predicted that the lgbtaudy2ew8io is gonna break apart

i'm surprised no fag has attempted this already, what sane gay man would wanna be associated with trigger lesbians and mentally ill mutilators?

m8 How can transexual can be deluded but gays not.

>inb4 gays don't want to change anything in their body

ok than hardmode are zoophiles deluded or not?