celtics are literal cuckolds

PG: Simmons
SG: Fultz
SF: Covington
PF: Saric
C: Embiid

Who can stop this team?

soon

Realistically there must be SOME NBA players here on Sup Forums. The league is full of twenty to thirty year old guys that grew up on the internet, at least a few of them have to have spent time here.

I'll bet Kyrie has posted on Sup Forums. Kyrie seems like a Sup Forums kind of guy. Fuck, I'll bet he's posted on /x/. I bet /x/ is who convinced Kyrie the earth is flat.

are and1 ballers respected or considered just clowns?

literally everyone.

there's a reason why philly has used all these high draft picks and still sucks fucking ass every fucking year.

y'all overrate your busty broken down players

>Embiid gets injured again
>Simmons breaks his foot again
>Fultz is a bust

Back to the drawing board philly. Better hope hinkie accepts the job again.

Lol. I agree. I agree with the user who threw kd out there too. He nerdy as fuck. And how exactly would full fledged programmer Bosh have avoided this place?

>Sup Forums already this scared

K-E-K

Lance is the only confirmed player so far I think, though Embiid is aware of Sup Forums to some degree since someone here met him and tried explaining it to him

>he doesnt know what kobewave sounds like

Pathetic

>Lance is the only confirmed player

What? When was this confirmed?

omfg, the sixers are NOT going to be good. fuck off.

steven adams is a weeaboo faggot so he probably does

>Trust da system
>Trust da process
>Keep gibs me contract monies for GM
SAD!

How long until lebron declines and warriors are unchallenged for the next 3 years

>31 games in 3 years

keep shitting yourself with fear, while my Sixies build a dynasty

t. increasingly nervous man

Deng reporting in

I remember reading it here im on mobile but if someone can find it on the archives that'd be nice

Iirc some guy here was a ball boy for a day after some contest for the Pacers or something and was browsing here during practice...not knowing there was a no phone policy for everyone.. Lance snuck up behind him and started looking at his phone over the shoulder and said "oh i know that site. Uh huh nothing good happens there."

I probably shouldn't have said confirmed but likely is probably closer

Imagine what Wilt would be like in today's NBA, with access to modern training, nutrition, shoes, and supplements.

I want to make some but ill have to use my imagination i guess

I can personally guarantee you that Derrick Rose will play more games than Joel Embiid next year.
Feel free to screenshot this and post it in a few months.

He would be shit because there's a 3 second rule now.

>Kyrie going on /x/

Kek, I can just picture it.

I bet Kyrie has a tulpa.

God damn sixers have quickly become the most irritating shit-tier fanbase in the general and it's not even close at this point

> Zach LoweVerified account @ZachLowe_NBA
>Sense from teams talking to IND is that Pacers intend to move fast on a PG deal

He's getting moved before the draft so that the Pacers can get picks for this year too.

Philly fans are hilarious and better than bombston faggots.

>that's what happens when you unironically support a team for purposely being garbage

This is why Boston did the Fultz trade before the draft.

Get it done Danny.

Now see, this makes me think the Celtics might actually trade for him after all. If the Pacers are desperate Ainge might get him cheaply, cheap enough to be worth it even if it's only a rental.

BUT WHERE?

does cleve have anything other than klove? who will replace klove?

boston and philly have picks and assets, nooooo! not them please god not them.

Paul George is not worth a top 5 pick since every team except the Lakers thinks he will bolt on them. The best they can hope for is maybe the 8th pick from the Knicks or the 10th pick from the Kings and PG is definitely leaving those teams.

Indiana is going to get scared into making a bad move and the Lakers will step in and give them D'Lo or they get nothing. Pacers will get D'Lo and D'Lo will go on to be a bust with Indy.

Looks like 50 wins and a second round exit to me

>3 second rule is gonna stop a 7'3 strong and athletic as fuck Wilt with a 7'8 wingspan from getting his

he'd average AT LEAST 35, 15 & 5

hes going to boston isnt he

Wait, fuck, Larry Bird's not still in charge of the Pacers, is he?

More like Clarkson, Randle, and one of Deng or Mozgov. Take PG and whatever shit contract Indiana doesn't want going forward.

>LA trading anything for him
>when he wants to go there in FA anyways

Knicks are taking Frank and creating a Euro squad identity. Porzingis, Gomez, Frank all euros. Maybe they're able to get melo off and tank properly to end up with doncic. They just need to ditch hornacek, doesn't seem to be a good fit to lead that team.

4 man euro squad.

Celtics should trade Jaylen for PG13. Maybe Jaylen is all they would need to trade. If not, they can throw in Bradley and maybe one of their six first rounders.

As of now, the Celtics have the most assets to give to Indiana. PG13 probably does not want to be in Boston at all, but if the Celtics get close to the finals he might want to stay. I think it's worth the gamble for Ainge. If PG13 bolts, just use his cap space to sign someone else.

They also have another 1st rounder, Clarence gaines is an excellent scout and will find somebody serviceable in the late 1st.

>TFW Boston ends up with Paul George and another top-5 pick for this year's #1

>&^ers taking yet another player who can't will his team to an NCAA Tourney
they won't make the playoffs for another 10 years at this rate

he stepped down

He quit when Pacers got bounced

You guys are fucking idiots. Paul George didn't tank his trade value. He went to management and PRIVATELY told them that he was gonna leave in 2018. NOBODY else knew. Someone then leaked it and THAT dropped his value. PG did a very nice and responsible thing by telling management early so that they could trade him and get good value. He has given the Pacers 7 great years and several deep playoff runs. If he wants to go back home to LA(which I doubt) let him.

Americans you'd all be like KD, half of you still are, if not for Australians on Sup Forums

you're welcome

Paul George is 27 years old and not even a top 15 player after his injury. On top of that, he might be a one year rental. I doubt Indiana will get anything other than D'Lo or picks for him. Not even going to talk about signing him to a Horford sized contract. That is way too much for a guy who can't even make the 3rd All-NBA team.

Neither Butler nor PG13 move the needle that much in the meme 3 era. Anybody who trades for them can't view them as the face of the franchise.

>Celtics renting Paul George

goodluck holding on to him next year

>which I doubt
get out hater

>Paul George is 27 years old and not even a top 15 player
if he goes to cavs lebron will make him a top 15 player

its that nba cheerleader effect, like draymond and klay becoming HOF's just because they happened to be on a team with curry and durant

> Someone then leaked it and THAT dropped his value.
Ok so,

either there's someone in the pacers organization that is braindead retarded that leaked it

or paul george (or his "people") leaked it, which is a reflection on PG

If you're a Pacers fan, you better hope it was the latter.

>tfw excited for draft but no picks

Thanks, Doc

Love and Bosh got worse when they joined up with Lebron

enjoy melo

clipanada is back lele

>either there's someone in the pacers organization that is braindead retarded that leaked it
If you knew anything about the Pacers, you'd know this was by far the most likely option

I thought you were a rapties fan now you flip-flopping bitch

loves way better, just cos he's not statpaddin westbrook style doesn't mean he's a worse player

Is Big Baller Brand a future partner of the NBA?

What is wrong with Celshits fans?

streamable.com/d4r4i

>KD is lit on twitter rn

pretty entertaining lads

who cares

they're not autistic like those WWE nerds

>He's this obsessed
Leave us and them alone.

Does every general have their own incarnation of *arry? Please go to a hospital

twitter.com/KDTrey5/status/876610294759530496

Really makes you think

Nope
I'm back and I'm better
I re-signed for 1 more year

>the celtics have 9 (NINE) 1st round picks in the next 3 (THREE) YEARS

DANNY FUCKING TRADE THEM JESUS CHRIST I DONT WANT ANYMORE JAMES YOUNGS

KEK. Does anyone here have a Twitter account? I kind of want to mess with him.

>Paul George is 27 years old and not even a top 15 player after his injury

This. He's the biggest b8 star right now.

BASED Kevin BTFO of #FakeNews

lakers offer you mozgov deng and Dlo russell for a couple of first rounders. Deal? you'd be fleecing us.

>Hahaha if there is one professional athlete to be cyber bullied on twitter it's you. your ass got "billied" in the WCF last year also scrub

>u can't guard me 1 on 1 though

youtube.com/watch?v=ONqk1JjpsU8

Here you go champ

dont talk to me peasant

I don't think people who are happy with their lives let alone make millions per year and can fuck any girl they want go to Sup Forums.

There are however people like that (although prob not NBA players) on reddit, which I guess is where the site-wide inferiority complex comes from. You people know us redditors are better than you

KEK MY SIDES

WELCOME BACK CLIPANADA

JUST IN TIME TO SEE THE BLOWUP BEGIN

CP3 -> Spurs
Blake -> OKC
DJ -> Boston

IS THIS GUY SERIOUS? IS KD THIS PETTY, WHAT A LITTLE BITCH

Dude benched like 500lbs in his prime too, so not only was he 7'3", he was somehow maybe the strongest player being that lanky. Very few if any players would translate into another era. Wilts the exception, he would be dominate at any point.

I think he might actually cry at night

>KD is literally 14 years old mentally and arguing with actual underaged trolls on twitter right now

Fixed that for you

Who /wbblc4lld/ here?

To be fair to him, that dude probably can't, in fact, guard him 1v1.

SOMEBODY LINK KD TO THIS THREAD

yo shutup

>Wilt
>Dominant

kek

KEk

>CP3 -> Spurs
>
>Blake -> OKC
Leaving LA to go back to "home"
>DJ -> Boston
Yes I would be perfectly fine with this

He was tall so proportionally he looked lanky but his arms were thick as fuck compared to the average person.

Easily stronger. A normal person benching that much weight with shorter arms have more bulging muscles.

no you fucking autistic retard

>pic related right now on twiter

at night? yeah probably he cried on national television. He cried at USA basketball sitting by himself.

>post yfw KD is mentally undeveloped and without a doubt the softest player ever

just call him a bitch and he'll cry and stop playing. easy.