His oral skills in the locker room really brings the team together

>his oral skills in the locker room really brings the team together

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/askgaybros/comments/4xu6vc/any_footballrugby_players_here_with_their_gay/
sports.yahoo.com/news/sources-rangers-prospects-questioned-for-allegedly-sexually-hazing-underage-teammate-210055315.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's funny because that can be interpreted in a sexual manner when he clearly didn't meant to say it with that tone.
I give you a 10/10 for this thread. Truly an example of above the average posting in the ever on-theme land of Sup Forums-Sports.

do gay things actually happen in locker rooms, or is it just a meme?

Depends on sport and situation. I almost became a pro in volleyball and there are plenty of gay players. Thing is, they didn't do anything before games, but they'd sneak out of practice to make out on the shower or some shit like that.

Only in European/Australian ones. Aussie rugby players literally sucked each others dicks as a part of the lad culture.

Any stories you would like to share, huebro?
>aussie rugby platers literally sucked each others dicks
Is that actually true? Any source on that?

Do you watch pro volleyball? There's one guy who's playing on our NT and won the Club World Championship last year who I personally know he's a fag (seen shit), but that wouldn't make sense if you don't watch it.

>>>/nido/

Not really, more of a football fan.
The interesting thing is that here in chile volleyball is also kind of a "gay stereotype". I remember this volleyball team that practiced on my school grounds and there were a bunch of rumors about how most of the people there did gay stuff all the time (I found out later that at least 4 of them got out of the closet).
I didn't knew it was such a worldwide thing that volleyball was a "gay thing" to do.
>doesnt' mention /fit/
You really need to go back.

/fit/ is for manly men not gay at all ok

I played for a youth team on a big brazilian club for one season and then found myself either having to move to Argentina or give up on volleyball. I'd say 10 to 20% of volleyball players are openly gay if you get to know them. Like, do blatant gay shit. When they become pros they save face because of PR but it has a higher gay rate than the average.

reddit.com/r/askgaybros/comments/4xu6vc/any_footballrugby_players_here_with_their_gay/

Not the best example but Aussie rugby players are notorious for that type of stuff. It's kinda like hearing about a frat doing some weird gay stuff

/fit/ is the first step towards the übermensch. The next one is merging with /lit/, creating the most powerful being in existance. Only the ones that overcome the "not gay, bro" meme can achieve such heights.

/lit/ is just intellectually-stunted retards roleplaying as intellectuals though.

>A fucking illiterate leaf
What else is new?

>le pretend to like meme books just to be socially accepted board

Oh man, you sarcastically explained the fuck out of that joke!

>/lit/

I played hockey my whole life all the way until I was an adult, and naw, even though when I was like 12 or 13 and started showering after practices and games, I never saw anything gay happen. We'd have lots of boxing-style matches with full cage helmets and gloves on, where guys would basically just beat the shit out of each other and learn how to hockey-fight properly in a relatively safe environment, with one player acting as the ref, but it was always fully clothed. Or we'd try to come up with schemes to get groups of hot chicks from town to come out to games, or find parties that were going on after games, or send one of the rookies out to try and get the canteen girl's number or something like that.

sports.yahoo.com/news/sources-rangers-prospects-questioned-for-allegedly-sexually-hazing-underage-teammate-210055315.html

>murrikan
>calling someone else "illiterate"

>texan
>making fun of any one else
Haha