EVERYTHING IS COMING ALONG GREAT
just a few more months until we have MADAME PRESIDENT

gunfags btfo!
Alt righters btfo!
Conservashits btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

reason.com/blog/2016/06/08/its-pretty-clear-clinton-does-not-think
youtube.com/watch?v=aHGit3zF808
talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/appeals-court-no-2nd-amendment-right-concealed-carry
imgur.com/a/XBWUf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Alt right is just a lefty meme used to smear folks with a label.

good luck with your women president we had two in a row, shit sucked so bad we voted for a Jew.

If they try this shit everyone is just going to open carry and the supreme court will affirm the right to open carry BTFO all the states who only allow permitted carry.

Wew lad, women are worse than kikes. I almost believe you... But wait, how about both at the same time?

reason.com/blog/2016/06/08/its-pretty-clear-clinton-does-not-think

SHALL

SHALL

I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE THAT-
>San Fransisco, California
Nevermind.

This nigga is wearing a fucking kilt. Just end us as a nation already.

>Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals

Enjoy your phyrric victory, Topher.

Just fuck my country up

NOT

>9th circuit court of appeals
wew lad, anti gunners are really pushing it

BE

>California courts
REEEEEE

No Link

No time stamp on tweet

Fake

INFRINGED

INFRINGED

Are those the AKs that Obama sent to the Mexican drug cartels?

youtube.com/watch?v=aHGit3zF808

For everyone too obtuse to understand what this ruling means: slave states like Commiefornia can continue to prohibit civilians from concealed carrying firearms; this does not mean free states like Idaho, Texas, etc, will start taking away your CHLs.

Nothing has changed, and California is still shit.

No idea, I lifted that picture off /k/

Try to bring that commie bullshit within a border state's distance of the Republic of Texas.

We'll secede and execute everyone in Austin.

fuck that shit i would probably wear a suicide vest.

Does this mean that my carry permit is now void?

i need a folder of these

>implying a piece of paper or a ruling from a shill judge can get the guns.

Only applies to commiefornia. Only means you have to show proof someone wants to harm you like a restraining order. Still bullshit but exactly what I expect from the 9th circus of appeals

>The appeals court covers Alaska, Arizona, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon and Washington.

talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/appeals-court-no-2nd-amendment-right-concealed-carry

Why is that revolver backwards? Does he shoot it upside down? Or is he just a wannabe cowboy holstering opposite his shooting hand?

It's on google news you dipshit

No. It changes precisely 0

>California

Oh what a surprise. I can't wait until this goes to the Supreme Court and they get BTFO like they have every other single time a 2nd Amendment Issue has gone before the Supreme Court

Even Kennedy has been consistently pro 2nd Amendment, even if he's a cuck on the social issues

Reverse holstered. I think it was a cavalry thing.

>implying I won't just carry illegally.

Open carry it is.

Also its the 9th, what do you expect. These guys get bored and throw out crazy decisions all the time.

I guess he draws across his body for some reason?

and now you know how the muslims feel about women and jews.

Cross draw holster

>they do that
>people will rush to buy guns
>There are already 114 guns per 100 inhabitants in the US

Wew, good luck to enforce it.

we'll still carry our guns.
You're just giving us more legitimate reasons to shoot you.

even with this all you have to do it visibly brandish your weapon

imgur.com/a/XBWUf

It's a cross draw holster. It's pointless these days and the only benefit it has is that it is easy to draw sitting down. Such as sitting on a horse.

>concealed
>in public
Which is it.

Dipshit judge. If anything, concealed should be more guaranteed.

this.

Oh no, guess we have to open carry. Shucks.

thanks mate

Starting to think they are right about alot of things these days.

What about sitting in a car and some guy tries to carjack you?

>The Austin massacre
>Libshit blood everywhere
It would be glorious.

well the supreme court has already affirmed they do

so this is less than nothing

so the "bear" part doesn't count?

>Arizona
>Idaho
>Alaska

Even if the Supreme Court upheld this ruling (it won't). Good fucking luck

I don't understand how this works. Some shithead judges picked indirectly by Californians decides their state gun laws?

Thanks for the education

I know this basically means nothing but how long do you think until the dems succeed, if they would? Seems like no matter how many times they get smacked down, they keep coming with this shit. I remember that bill they tried to pass in Georgia that would have had mandatory confiscation for every semi-auto with a detachable magazine.

>mfw it won't be upheld and it wouldn't affect me if it did. Upper Midwest is pretty great for gun laws.

>I don't understand how this works

you'll do well here

They'd need overreaching federal bans. It's liable to cause civil war, because state governments overall have been loosening gun laws for years.

It's why it's so important Trump gets into office because there's potentially three Supreme Court seats up for grabs in his Presidency, this can and would have drastic ramifications on federal law for decades.

>what is the olive branch petition

I'll settle for open carry.

Okay smartass. I'm just asking because that particular court apparently has jurisdiction over states besides just California and obviously contradicts the laws in those other states.

Question for any gunowners. I have a little bit of extra cash at the moment and was looking at getting a handgun. I'm leaving for Chinar in August and have no intentions of bringing it with me because I don't want to go to a re-education camp. However I'm terrified if I don't get one now by the time I get back next year only illegal immigrants and blacks will be allowed to own guns.

Is it too ambitious to buy a decent but cheap handgun as a first time gun owner? I was looking at a Smith and Wesson or maybe a Glock. I live in VA so I can open carry freely and CCP is shall issue so long as I have a clean criminal record.

good for u I guess. What about us normies who go to Uni and don't wanna get Jihaded?

The only thing y'all Qaeda accomplished is giving birth to these dank memes.

Buy a Glock 19. It's the ideal introduction pistol that anyone and everyone should own.

>tfw sold all my Glocks

Only because I bought much better/more expensive Sigs and H&K. I would trust my life to a Glock 100%.

We'll have constitutional carry once the supreme court takes an appeal on this decision.

Fun fact! California's Ninth District Court holds the auspicious title of "Court with most overturned rulings".

Who is this man? What is his goal?

I'd say go with a glock 17. They are cheap, reliable, and easy to use and clean. My glock saved me from getting gored by a wild boar.

This gif gives me more hope than I've felt in quite awhile. Thanks user.

I'm a libertarian but I've never gotten the gun hype. Would you unironically want to wear a gun with you all the time? I live in poland where literally none has a gun (we are one of the most gun free countries in EU) and its kinda okey to me. What's the benefit of having liberal gun laws?

lol you need a better reason to carry a gun than to defend yourself. fuck this country

/thread

Glock 19

This. G19 is a do-all gun, good capacity, can be carried comfortably, easy to work with. Got mine new for less than $500 and I love it.

>Would you unironically want to wear a gun with you all the time?

Why wouldn't you? It's just a tool. Just another thing you put on before you leave the house.

What's the big deal?

Fellow libertarian. I would (do) unironically wear a gun on me almost all the time. Because I'm not going to rely on others to defend me and my family. I don't have that much faith in humanity.

The biggest difference between European countries and the US is you don't have a large population of niggers. We have a lot of violent crime and depending on where you live police response times are shit. I carry a gun because I like to know that if someone tries to commit a violent crime against me I have the ability to defend my life.

Get the fuck out then faggot, we don't need or want you here.

2nd Amendment good enough?

No! If we tried to do what the forefathers did the military would kill us. It's different than it was back then.

It can kill people with virtually no effort or strength required from a distance of 50 yards

hi user
wallmarts around the us have been out of ammo for about eight years straight

every vet and white man with a will to fight knows when the ammo delivery's are and there is a line at least 10 deep waiting every delivery day.

one trigger for civil war is coming for our weps.
we have been hardened by war, our aim is true, to a man we would die for something greater than ourselves.

sleep tight commy.

June 9th, 2016. The day that Trump was officially handed the keys to the whitehouse.

Not for the Ninth Circuit apparently.

FUCKING CALIFAGS GET OUT OF OUR APPEALS COURT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>U.S.Americans don't need guns to protect themself
>foreign mercenaries and muslims moderate headchoppers in Syria need U.S. TOWs, body armor, grenades and automatic weapons to "protect themself" from democratically elected president Assad

Standard 15 rd magazines fit in a G19 but not a G17

17rd mags fit in both

From what I've read before in the past open carry really doesn't deter crime. And even being a stormfag I find open carry silly, why the balls would I sling my AR 15 on my side when I walk into a store?

I'm surrounded by niggers 80% of the time and the last thing I want to see when I'm getting a smoothie is a group of niggers walking into the same store with AKs and shit while they do their general yo yo yo gangsta pants around ankles shit with their fucked up nasty fake grills.

There's really nothing to btfo about op, and the president will remain a male job. Take a good look at europe and whatever shit countries has females in head positions. Germany is a prime example; the role of president will remain a male job, or in the condescending cuck language cis male.

You would need to take care of it I don't know what but I'm pretty sure you have to maintain it somehow.

Another thing is - I don't think woman would enjoy wearing one, even tho assuming liberal gun laws, they would be forced to wear one to stay safe from other gun owners. Hell I don't even think I would enjoy wearing one, I already have enough trouble with my phone and wallet.

Honestly, if Hillary Clinton becomes President, and Merkel will still be chancellor after next election in Germany and in general things continue as they were, I will seriously CRISPR gene therapy to add some black genes to my genes and in general appear slightly more nigger, after all, if things continue as they are whites will become more and more minority race in global community and thus the hunt for the white begins. I'm a #blackmissile now.

Go to a range and shoot as many rentals as you can. I'm lucky that my local range allows unlimited swaps for one rate, but you may have to shop around for one like that. The Glock 19 suggested is indeed a great all around weapon, but I didn't like how it felt in my hand and fell in love with the Sig P226 and didn't mind spending the extra few hundred bucks. You might be fine with the Glock, but the S&W M&P series might work for you and would be a bit cheaper and just as reliable. You also have Springfields and all sorts of 1911s to try.

can the supreme court use this as footing for a mass ban under the presidency of Merkel's pajama party buddy?