This is literally just edgy goth EBM but for hipsters

This is literally just edgy goth EBM but for hipsters
This is the kind of music bald German men dressed in black dance to before fucking eachother in the ass

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1iPdHC1g638
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Blanck Mass makes extremely vapid and disposable music, which is only to be expected considering how vapid and disposable Fuck Buttons were as well.

Sacred Bones have never released an album worth listening to more than once. The vast majority of their releases aren't worth listening to at all.

I wouldn't go that far. They've released some great albums from Gary War, Zola Jesus, and Var.

>This is the kind of music bald German men dressed in black dance to before fucking eachother in the ass

Na its really not that good.

Jenny Hval would like a word with you

how is it edgy and goth lmao
it sounds extremly bright and colorful

Im really curious what music do you actually like

Please is a great track

Ok, now take your disgusting taste elsewhere.

>EBM
>Goth
Sweetie...

listening to it for the first time right now. im not usually into electronic music but this is not bad

That's why I like it user.

Dumb Flesh is much better desu

jesus christ i can't stand people who are strongly opinionated about fucking ELECTRONIC MUSIC.
fuck off you utter retard. and before you reply, no I'm not saying electronic music is bad, I'm saying you're a fucking bonehead for writing about how many times an electronic album is "worth listening to". fuck off dipshit, kill yourself.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

World Eater is one of my AOTYs. All that texture along with it's contemporary rhythm section really make it a record worth listening to!

rec me some good music bald German men dressed in black dance to before fucking eachother in the ass

Offset > 21 Savage

>This is the kind of music bald German men dressed in black dance to before fucking eachother in the ass
ok fine i'll give it a listen
i liked fuck buttons anyway but have never listened to any solo stuff so i'm sure i'll probably enjoy it

Your description actually made me listen to this album

>implying Goth is inherently edgy or directly tied to EBM
Oh ye of poor understanding.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1iPdHC1g638

wew imagine getting this angry over an anonymous internet post lol

*makes another Lil Pump thread
AOTYs?