RIP David Hamilton

Photographer and film director David Hamilton has died, aged 83. I know a number of posters here enjoyed his work, I've never seen any of it myself but it seemed odd that there wasn't a thread yet, so I decided to start one.

hell be fine

hope he died an agonizing death for raping those models baka

no matter how many iconic work he has done, that's all negated if he's a patriarch oppressor

Never heard of him. Post some of his stuff.

Literal who?

He did Laura, Tendre Cousins, Summer in St. Tropez, among other titles.

>Killed himself over rape charges

If that doesn't scream guilty, I don't know what will.

Ohhhh, the soft focus guy that shot lots of young chicks. Yeah, I bet Sup Forums liked him lel.

>be a slut and use sex to get financial gains
>r-rape

holy fuck can this stupid feminism era just end already.

anyone have pics of the whore who accused him of regretrape?

F

thanks for the art

Her name was Flavie Flament, you can do your own Googling.

not tv or film

Kino though

do it for me.

He made several films.

Why do you think it will make a difference?

fucking who?
My grandpa was a photographer and he died in april
he didnt fucking get a thread

It literally is you stupid fucking pleb nigger. Stick to your DC anti-art threads you fucking mongoloid.

Your grandpa was shit and no one gave a fuck about him. He also wasn't a filmmaker unlike David Hamilton.

Holy shit, you're not trolling. I've seen all his movies and photographs. He's a true artist.

He deserves a sticky more then that other dumb bitch. His work literally is art, not generic hollywood sitcoms.

what

RIP

I liked his movies, he had a unique style.

>Le photographe britannique David Hamilton s'est suicidé dans son appartement du 6e arrondissement de Paris, vendredi soir, selon les informations d'Europe 1.

agreed, but the mods are plebs what can you do

more

what's his best film?

>tfw his birth name was David Berkowitz

OY VEY

I really liked Laura. I'm afraid to post much of his art for obvious reasons, I'm sure there are others here that wouldn't mind.