Anyone else fucking hates Ween?

Anyone else fucking hates Ween?

They're like those spergs who act retarded in class and think they're so fucking funny but actually everyone fucking hates them and wishes they would just go away.

>Anyone else fucking hate fun?
why don't you just leave?

Quality thread

LMAO he's a Ween guy ofc

quebec is 5/5 album and mollusk is 4,5/5

Quebec and Mollusk are great. right now i am listening to Chocolate and Cheese for the first time in my life and it has great songs but also some shitty fillers.

i liked Mollusk more than Quebec by the way.

This is a Ween hate thread
Not a regular Ween thread
Get out now
Fellow Ween haters only

How much do you hate Mr. Bungle?

Mollusk is 4.5 and Quebec and the pod are 4

Ween is great, and for whatever reason they are the only band that reliably stimulates friendly, good natured discussion on this cesspool of a board. Your ween hate thread is guaranteed to turn into a general happy ween thread.

Best ween album is pic related. Laura is an all time great song as far as rock music goes.

it's not your own chan

is their country album any good? asking as a ween fan

I've never listened to Ween solely because of their redditor fanbase

>Sup Forums is real life

>anybody else hate one of the most versatile bands ever.

like really, yeah they can be immature, yeah they can be vulgar, but they can also be deep, technical, depressing, groovy and everything inbetween. They're literally the only band that can make a 4/5 or better song in any genre. For christ sakes ill give you a list.

mr. richard smoker

mister will you please help my pony and spinal meningitis

piss up a rope (country)

blarney stone

she wanted to leave

baby bitch

bananas and blow

the list goes on

also,
yes its realy good, and this is coming from someone who doesn't like any country but some johnny cash.

Laura vs Molly
Which track wins

How many layers of stoner post-ironic anti-comedy do I need to be on to enjoy a Ween album?

Only like 1 or 2

Why were they insisting we push the little daisies? Other than making them come up, what is the point?

depends on the album but yeah only like one or two, but upwards of 12 to 15 for certain live albums.

Laura hands down

I share your feelings exactly
I imagine hardcore ween fans as slightly overweight manchildren who watch adventure time and rick and morty and follow stoner me-me facebook pages

You just described me and my best friend in highschool.

Must be why I like ween so much.

>calling yourself a fan before listening to entire discography 3 times

>incredibly talented musicians
>writes songs about nazi whores and whipping out your dick
wasted potential

>thinking that you have to listen to the entire discography and not just the main albums and important eps

i saw ween this summer and at that point had only heard ocean man. their show started off strong but slowly and painfully became almost awkward and a chore to watch. on the other hand, i listened to quebec after and actually really enjoyed it.

Ween is pretty good, I really fucking hate how in the timeframe of what they did they weren't ever really that popular.

I guess italians and jews make really good bands :/