DEPOOOOOOORT!

DEPOOOOOOORT!

>Martinez asked everyone in attendance to look beyond the “way the media portrays us” and to overlook those “dehumanizing accusations that some politicians have made.” She wanted people to “keep your heart open” and try to find “the love and understanding that makes us human.”

breitbart.com/texas/2016/06/09/illegal-alien-high-school-valedictorian-texas-blames-u-s-takes-swipe-trump/

Why not go hang out with the humans in mexico then?

>blasts trump
>doesn't blasts the goverment of her country
and that is why trump is winning

She has to go back.

>blasts trump
>he's not even the president
fucking idiot

this

Can't they revoke her degree for studying illegally?

did you read the article? she didn't even say his name.

>"Hey guys, I'm 1 out of 1000000 mexicans that actually got a good education. Fuck you Trump!"

>talking shit about the country that even gave her those opportunities to begin with

well did she mention this midget?

Why do American cucks allow this, if she's breaking the law she should get punished.

she means keep your wallets open and give money to illegals

I know my people. GPA doesnt mean shit. She will get knocked up eventually and leave the labor force.

shut the fuck up

>dehumanizing

Why do they keep saying this? Nobody doubts illegal immigrants are human, but they're humans who broke a law by entering a country without permission.

Based Lara legs eternally btfo of pol

"B-but I reported her to ICE...."
They aren't going to do shit. They gk after real hard criminals, not the valedictorian of a school going to college

She's going to be at.a university in fall poltards can only dream of
Top kek

>find “the love and understanding that makes us human.”

You're a human.

A beautiful, illegal, deportable human.

>biting the hand that feeds you

>The government I am immigrating to illegally is bad and needs to be changed to suit immigrants
>I have no comments on my previous country which I am fleeing

She probably doesn't even know Mexico, she was practically raised in USA, which also means she should shut the fuck and stop acting like she's mexican.

lol like the media doesn't kiss her lawbreaking ass

Yeah, we're trying but all your eses keep throwing a hissy fit and the limpwristed progressives take their side.

You gotta go back.

Truth.

Bump

Anyone can get into the University of Texas, what the fuck are you on about?

Does undocumented mean no ID or passport? What do they do if the police stops them? Why don't they get deported?

this

The Jews have kicked our culture's teeth in. It's as simple as that really. They convinced at least half of the population that racism is the worst thing ever. So we're afraid to point out that this piece of shit criminal needs to be grabbed up, handcuffed, transported to a FEMA camp, and summarily deported from there, and every single adult that participated in harboring her, from her school principal on down, needs to be arrested and charged with aiding and abetting.

But we can't say that because it's "mean" and "racist". And if we can't even SAY it, how the hell are we going to do it?

But she is Mexican and has to go back.

how the fuck can you get to college registration without showing any sort of documents that shows your situation?

Because racism.

She can't be. She's protected by the DREAM Act.

UT LOL. Even A FUCKING LEAF turned down that meme of a school and went to UMich instead.

Get on my level spic-eroo. Hahaha.

Unlike in Europe it's not legal for our cops to randomly stop people and ask them for documentation because they look foreign

Immigrants like her and me typically come to the U.S. plain and simple for a better life. Yes, what she did is possible in Mexico, but lets keep it real. There are more opportunities here in the United States than in Mexico.

You ball or you watch.

Yeah but you need an ID for thousand things right? Opening a bank account, getting anything to do with schools, goverment etc.

How the fuck do you rent a car or enroll in a school without proof of identity?

Like, if she was legal, that would be fine.

Hell, some of my best colleagues in university were here on student visas from India, the middle east, Africa, and Mexico.

But she's disadvantaging actual Tejanos who grew up in the state.

Asking documentation from non-whites is racist shitlord.

Fair enough, if that's the law of the land, I agree. Though I doubt that's gonna happen, your government is practically tumblr.

Enrolling in a school only requires you to provide proof of residency(to qualify for in-state tuition)if you aren't applying for federal grants.

Texas also offers fast-track no-questions-asked acceptance in ANY university to a student within the top 10% of any high school in the state, and offers state-specific grants to anyone who graduates above the minimum requirements.

None of these require you to provide proof of citizenship. Just residence.

the problem with her is that she's a shit stirring ingrate.

Who gives a fuck if you came here for a better life? Why do immigrants say this as if we're supposed to care? You were let in by a small group of elites that I never liked or supported. I'm under no obligation to care about you wanting a better life. Fuck off. Go find it elsewhere.

And you can just rent a house right? Is that enough? What if I just go on a tourist visa, rent a house and then I can get into a school?

The best thing about this is if Republicans even say a word against it, they'll be politically fucked. Good luck in Florida, faggots.

CALIFORNIA

I swear every kike lawyer and judge and every bleeding heart professor has made a pit stop in that shithole of a state and come out pronouns blazing in an SJW fury.

>le Rethuglicans
hellow newfriend

>all the lawyers and judges and professors are so stupid! Unlike me! you should listen to me instead! I'm way smarter than all those idiots!

>she commits a crime that is widely reported by main stream media
>nothing happens

America is beyond repair, WW3 is your only salvation.

>only right wingers go to Sup Forums

I've been here for a long time, faggot. Get fucked. It's fun to see the constant melt down of right wing faggotry here. Count me to be here WHEN Trump loses in November. I'll enjoy your delusions on the meanwhile.

Why are you okay with this?

Family values don't stop at the Rio Grande River. If you're a mother and dad, and you got kids to feed, and you're making 50 cents and you see someone in Iowa making $50, and you care about those kids, you're coming.

That is how most non-mexicans illegally immigrate, over staying their visas. Plenty of mexicans, too, if they aren't destitute.

Generally, we are lenient on the matter and they are given a grace period to renew, but enforcement is not high because nobody cares about non-mexican illegals.

This really is not too much of a big deal except in California, where out of state parents will literally rent a hovel apartment for two years in order to ensure their child gets top priority for Cali universities with in state tuition.

The only place that does more than a cursory check is Cali. Surprisingly.

It is just a sort of matter of fact that we trust people are supposed to legally be here. The USA tracks its citizens rather lightly.

>USA tracks its citizens rather lightly

NSA shill.

> Illegal immigrant
> Drug cartels
> Sex traffickers
> Who aimed to ethnically cleans Blacks from parts of Cali.
> Corrupt politicians
> This is a problem we should deal with guys.
STOP PORTRAYING ALL MEXICANS IN A BAD LIGHT! LOOK AT ME!

> Islamists-facists
> Terrorists
> Sex trafficers
> Corrupt politicians
> This is a problem we should deal with guys.
STOP PORTRAYING ALL MUSLIMS IN A BAD LIGHT! LOOK AT ME!

These people need to stop dragging themselves into the limelight. No one is talking about them until they make it about them. Once they have shown they will run interference for these activities, it really does become about them.

She will never be able to redeem that full ride financial aid.

And there should be drones with guns attached waiting for them.

I don't really ascribe too much power to surveillance and tracking if you don't have a criminal record or a large online presence.

My brother has a fairly common name(Daniel Hernandez), and almost twice a year has to go to local police departments to explain that he is not a rapist from the 1990's who fled to Mexico, when he has to go through checkpoints or gets pulled over in a routine traffic stop.

Will she be getting deported ?

Makes me rage how she thinks she can thumb it to the American tax payer.

Depends on how she got the financial aid, more than likely.

It probably isn't federal, because I qualified for full federal, and I -still- had to work my ass off to get through university, because I wasn't going to take any fucking loans.

THIS

nice stattics you must be either a deluded stupid shit or a stupid shit who didnt go to college am i right?

u are good with numbers, you should have a lot of money right now

She's 18.

When was the last time ANY 18 year old paid respects to the average American taxpayer?

See: Berniebros.

>florida

Cubans dominate there and they hate illegals.

I get what you mean but she's a fucking illegal.

When they make this shit known can't ICE just pay her a visit and v& the bitch.

this is the correct answer

Cant believe im saying this jose but your correct

they all turn barrio eventually.

>morality dualism anybody?

kek you sinical hypocrite

>thats far from sarcasm

Your autismo is showing sir, and spaguetti is comming out of your pockets

just like a lot of millons who you think they are mexicans but they are usa citizen with the same rights as you do.

Thats funny

did you respond to the wrong comment or are you legitimately schizophrenic

I dub thee.... Queen Bean.

She lives in Texas, not California

most importantly, are her and her parents using some type of stolen identity?
most of them are

If i posed as someone else for my own benefit, I'd end up in jail and my life would be ruined

being "undocumented" shouldn't save you from that punishment

If she was undocumented, how the fuck did she even enroll in the university?

Because we don't just exile people for overstaying their welcome, and people are allowed to visit.

Generally, the procedure involves figuring out what kind of undocumented status they have(overstayed their welcome, completely undocumented, etcetera), and then filing the appropriate deportation paperwork with state and federal authorities, before turning the case over to the embassy of whatever country they're from.

Along the way, if it is a matter of paperwork or overstaying their welcome, they are given a chance to renew paperwork if their reason for staying is still valid, and are given time to get their affairs in order for departure so for instance, a landlord doesn't get slammed with a mysteriously disappearing tenant and actually knows what happened to them.

yhey are crafty man.They know also if we are preoccupied with race shit we wont target them for twisting the dials.
fucking diversion,meanwhile they gain control of every bank in the world.

See my post here.

Europeans take note that in the USA we do not have NATIONAL university systems like you do.

Universities are state-run affairs, though they do get federal aid. Most states don't give a shit about citizenship, as it is too much of a pain to track, and go for the much easier to track and prove residency requirement(generally 2 years).

>divorse
>child abbandon
>teen drug adicts
>teen pregnancy
>women dont know how to cook (thats why all of you are fat as fuck amerifats)
>education is a business not a right (keep you socially segregated, the poor with the poor and the elites with th eelites)
>usa culture glorify army killers murderers and rapist, glorify sex and how you look
>low family values
>retard children feel unloved becuause your parents are stupid enought to dont know how to make money.
>only ihnerith debt and problems from family

what else user? usa is so perfec eh? i dont let me start on britbongs becuase you guys are more fucked up than others, with all your systetical maryjain and heroin epidemic.

thats really cute, you still need to lurk like 10 more years kid to even make a valid point here.

>Because we don't just exile people for overstaying their welcome, and people are allowed to visit.

Are you fucking retarded or Mexican?

Exactly my thoughts. Trump can't come any sooner man. This shit is getting way out of hand.

>steal herself an education
>proceeds to act morally superior about it

Remember, it's other countries duty to pay for and raise our children AND they are somehow the bad guys as well for being deceived. >Valedictorian logic

it should be highly illegal for states to use government grants and loans to give ILLEGALS access to education

i have no idea why this isn't already a massive breach of federal law

How did she sign the rent contract if she is undocumented?
Sorry if I sound like a dense fag, but in Germany you can't do shit without an ID.

So of course, she's only brave because she knows she'll be safe, by the morning she'll be an american citizen free of any repercussions while the rest of the illegal immigrant situation remains the same.

Of course she got to feel "mexican" and "strong" and "righteous" and so much better than the rest. You can keep her amerilards, she's shit.

>what else user? usa is so perfec eh? i dont let me start on britbongs becuase you guys are more fucked up than others, with all your systetical maryjain and heroin epidemic.

Put down the tequila juan.

you just need proof of residency to enroll, something like a utility or a phone bill. plus she most likely has DACA which is a work permit and exempts her from deportation

Fuck this stupid bitch. DEPORT NOW

Was meant for you

should i explain that to you or you think you can handle it on your own champ?

please explain

Valedictorian of a high school where 70% of the students literally cannot read. Nobody in the audience even understands the words she's trying to use.

Being illegal is nothing else than corruption. So now i should believe she didn't bought her education? People like that are untrustworthy.

I wish I knew Pablo, I wish I knew. If it were up to me I send them all back to your house. The problem is our resident shitlib bleeding hearts who HATE AMERICA but for some reason they won't fucking leave.

Reality.

>hey guys I'm breaking the law
>will probably bitch that she gets deported

Quiet, leaf. I'm a proud native Tejano, and I won't let you disparage me because of old ethnic origins. My people bled for the land they call home, and helped build this region.

It is NOT illegal to come and visit the United States. And we don't just throw people out for not having papers, otherwise trust me, tons of cities WOULD have done this to their homeless already(I mean, Dallas did the next best thing, and made homelessness illegal).

Renters don't have to prove citizenship. They just have to meet whatever (landlord-specified) qualifications are set. Same for homeownership. If her folks have jobs, it isn't hard at all. The only thing you need to prove citizenship for(I'm not sure if this is still true?) Is a bank account. You need a visa or proof of citizenship, or at least, when I opened a bank account 10 years ago, I did. And that only applies to banks. Credit Unions don't have the same requirements.

the problem is she has apparently been here since she was a small child

that "work permit" has been renewed every couple years so she can avoid becoming a full citizen but still live here for free

Good. The more disregard for whiteys laws there is every fuckin day? FUCK YEAH.

Whitey wont do shit and everybody knows it. Rub it in his evil fuckin face. Soon we just take special taxes outta whiteys check and hand it right to brown.

Fuck you motherfuckers. Your country for black and brown. We takin it piece by fuckin piece and you wont do shit. Your bitches never stop votting to give us half your shit and run into our arms.

>Admitting to breaking the law at your graduation
Wow so smart