Star trek

>tfw too intelligent to like Voyager

rate my ship

a shit

>giving a shit about quantum slipstream when you have the lizard drive.

Not enough people, likely to crash into an asteroid.

Why didn't Rick Berman just end production on Voyager after 1.5 years?

They found a way home, so there was no need for Rick Berman to continue for 5.5 more years.

anyone see the Flash gordon Voyager episode the other night? classic

Ok, I just watched Deadlock, so finally I can get the whole thing about "Not the real Kim", BUT

How do you know which Voyager was the real Voyager? How can you conclude that Kim is copy, and not that the rest of the crew are the copy? Did I miss something?

Or is the whole Kim meme about another story that is to come?

>MFW Morn

They were both the real Voyager.

It's still weird that nobody is ever weirded out by seeing their friends die and then come back to life/be replaced by quantum duplicates.

Voy was the biggest fucking let down ever.
had a bunch of great ideas but they were squashed because they autistic rage of TNGfans demanding trek be episodic instead of being serialized.

Goddamn man, that might be the best crew i've seen in these threads. 10/10 would gladly serve and die for.

S T O P

fuck off with your autistic shit. talk about trek and not who is the most triggered.

I asked him to leave well enough alone, yet he kept doubling down.

>His answer to "autism" was more autism from himself

Daily reminder that Maxwell was 100% right and if they'd dealt with those fucking Cardassians properly the first time around billions of live would have been saved.

I'm asking YOU to leave well enough alone.

Delete your posts so that this thread can remain free of that shit.

I'm only deleting it because I'm fucking tired and need some closure and sleep.

Apologize.

the real harry kim has the anti matter.

>TNGfans demanding trek be episodic instead of being serialized.

year of hell was shot down by UPN for budget constrictions

But the entire show of Voyager was designed to be TNG 2.0.

Like the production codes of season 1 episodes start at 800 because they wanted to act like the 8th season.

So does Trump mean we exist in the Terran Empire timeline?

im just pointing out that year of hell was supposed to be a full season that was later rewritten as a two parter specifically for budget concerns

i have no proof of what you say about production codes but i thought the whole idea was to be different from TNG (at least according to Rick Berman)

no.
learn star trek's history if you are gonna shit post in a trek thread.
his election matches up with the worse parts of human history in trek.

Trump means we exist in the regular Star Trek universe.

Sanctuary districts. Bell Riots. World War III.

Star Trek says that things will get worse before they get better.

the eugenics wars were originally in the 1990s

is colonel green supposed to be steve bannon?

The Eugenics wars happened, but now they were a secret that the average citizen is too misinformed to know about.

true UPN fucked that one season.
but Voy was fucked from the start. they could not even go one season without becoming fully episodic.
>guys we need to be sparing with our armaments and replicator rations
>is a non issue 99% of the time

worst part is ENT did a season that took the idea of a lone ship way out by its self with no help from earth/federation and knocked it out of the fucking park making voy look even worse.

FINNEGAN!

"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs."

What do you think is the weirdest thing Odo has ever turned into?

Kira with a horse cock.

Is Waltz the best Star Trek episode?

Nobody cared about parallel Riker until he put on the crazy beard

That's the wrong filename.

Them amazing dreadlocks.

In pale moon's light.

You mean Duet. Easy mistake to make.

That's not Darmok.

My personal favorite is The Wire tho.

>The Wire
When you fly through the wormhole
Slow to impulse, thrusters at half-force
Well I beg your pardon
Plot the straight and narrow course
If you walk with the Prophets
They’re gonna save your pagh
But you gotta keep the Pah-wraiths
Way down in the gagh

Does anybody here actually give a fuck about Bajoran religion?

I like the Prophets themselves. Weird, unknowable, completely alien aliens.

Pah-Wraiths were dumb though.

>For his last day of shooting, actor Robert O'Reilly spent most of it on the ground playing the dead body of Gowron. At the end of the day, when filming wrapped, O'Reilly called out to Michael Dorn to help him up (as actors cannot get themselves up off the ground in full Klingon wardrobe). However, Dorn had already left the set, prompting O'Reilly to complain, "Boy, once they kill you off, they forget all about you." (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Companion)

He probably went to go take a shit.

The one thing I liked the most is when the ship took damage, they didn't just automatically repair it by next episode. that shit was beyond annoying.

prophets are annoying cunts.

HEROES

HEROES

HEROES

HEROES

HEROES

And...

ICONS

ICONS

ICONS

ICONS

ICONS

You can't just make up jobs so you can have every Trek character ever

senior officers should be around 7 people

>implying waste disposal chief isn't a real job

What jobs on there are made up?

Is this moe?

thats my point. by the end of that season the ship looked like it had been though hell and the crew had been beat to shit.

by the end of Voy the ship was in better shape than before they left.

like really what went wrong with voyager
why was it too "comfy" and safe while DS9 was pushing the envelope
and why did the behind the scenes drama with the actors and writers rival that of TOS

Rick Berman was afraid of Ira Steven Behr, so Ira Steven Behr got to have his way on DS9.

Brannon Braga had these all sorts of ideas, like making Year of Hell last an actual year, and setting Enterprise season 1 on Earth during the construction of the NX-01. In order to feel like a big guy who's in charge, Rick Berman would shit all over Brannon Braga's ideas.

Thanks for reminding me that I need to watch some animu tonight.

No problem.

Why do i have a feeling that when the other autistic people were on the station he spent alot of time watching anime with them?

Because you know Bashir loves that moe idol shit and probably has a waifu that he hangs out with on the holodeck. He's probably a Makifag.

is that Biff from BttF 2?

>Because you know Bashir loves that moe idol shit and probably has a waifu that he hangs out with on the holodeck.
I understood all this.

>He's probably a Makifag.
I did not understand this. I still have limits. It's not too late for me to turn back.

>you will never show Klingons TTGL/Berserk/DBZ and send them in to a manly rage of fighting spirit

Today is a good day to die.

Quark is selling limited edition figs and dakimakuras. He even has some Newtype magazine back issues, for a reasonable price of course.

>you will never take Data to a Hatsune Miku concert

>I don't get this Julian...Why is it so important these two girls love each other?
>Because their love is forbidden and pure Garek!
>Oh that is just kiddish. where is their servitude to the state?

Want to spend time with your waifu? For ten strips of pure pressed latinum I'll let you have a half hour with her in a holosuite, and guess what? I'll even let you hold her hand, I mean if you think you're up to it that is. Don't want to ruin her purity and all.

Best episode going through

Meme choice.