Admit it...

Admit it, Sup Forums: Hillary Clinton just became the ONLY PERSON during the entire election cycle to completely and absolutely BTFO Trump.

He needs the best comeback ever to recover from this.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/740973710593654784
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't worry he'll make a good comeback. I agree though this is a pretty efficient tweet it currently stands at 100k LIKES & RETWEETS

Not smart for her to be discussing deleting anything

Fake

I don't believe elections should be won over three word tweets, but hey, that's just me.

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/740973710593654784

she didn't even write it - DJT

>Entitled baby Hillary Clinton thinks I'll delete my account because she asked. Weak!

Kinda like how you deleted those 57,000 email.
#hillaryemail #makeAmericaAcountableAgain

People are acting like Hillary herself tweeted this when in reality it was probably a butthurt staff member.

That would seem too much like damage control for a proper comeback.

It is such a shit fucking statement. HOW is it at 100k already? Are people really this retarded?

Don't be stupid. It's an army of paid-for bots and shills.

Putting that SuperPAC money to work

Shitty attempt at being funny 2bh

I bet Jeb! liked it.

It's just because it's controversial, balsy and "roasty".

I really wish trump took it one step further and let us retweet that 1million times

Why do normies think this is a good comeback ? It's literally "shut up"

Not even worried, come Monday she and Billy will be BTFO of the atmosphere when Trump exposes them.

Bots

ew now that I look at Jeb up close, it blows my mind that someone so rich could look so disgusting.

More like uninstall you n00b

somebody count the bot accounts

If you truly believe that a woman who's well regarded and under investigation for deleting emails using this meme is good, you're mentally fucking retarded.

Holy fuck man, this is like the 10th thread in the catalogue. You correct the record shills really need to start communicating with each other to not make it look THIS obvious.

REMINDER THAT EVERYONE MENTIONING THE LIKES AND RETWEETS OF HILLARY'S NEWEST TWEET ARE SHILLS.

REMINDER THAT ALL OF THE RETWEETS AND LIKES ARE BOTS.

>Delete your account
Holy shit, Trump BTFO. I'm a #cruzmissile now.

Twitter slides and hides nearly everything Trump says. Twitter literally shadowbanned a tweet of Trumps

>Don't delete your emails.

DELET THIS!1!!!1

oh man thats just asking for an e-mail comeback

>DELETE THIS

my fucking sides.

yaaaaassss queen

destroy that dumpf.

How much is she paying you leaf?

Trump destroyed the neoconservatives and war hawks in the GOP, and now he's moving on to the degenerate in the democratic party.

Hillary (Satan) made a focus group approved post and got a shit ton of bots to retweet it.

>Crooked Hillary Clinton thinks I'll delete my account just like she deleted her emails. Weak!

Fixed

Trump social media intern if you are reading this you know what to do.

I have a strong feeling this is how she will get BTFO
This was lame as fuck

"Like you did to those emails?"

t. Trump

NeoFAG don't you have a nigger tranny to fuck?

Meh
>like you deleted your emails?
or something like that

the ability of young generations to overrate literal shit is amazing

she literally spent a million dollars on internet trolls to shill for her

>He still has faith in humanity
Welcome, initiate

I really hope Trump replies with something like this. Stupid Hillary set herself up for a massive stumping. It would be a shame if Trump doesn't capitalize on it.

I'm high.

You should take the color of your i.d. and add it to your flag.

It is too obvious, even to her.

I think it is a trap.

This

No fucking way all those likes are legitimate. It's a bullshit, no-talent response and it suddenly gets all those likes?

not real

laaaame

pol might not understand that twitter is FULL of left wing, liberal normies.