/Jj/ General: Transfer Edition

Get in here lads

>"Hello Juve,I hope you're doing well! After all, you are my favorite Italian club"

Are you retarded? Where are the rumours you scum

>jewtventus

You don't need your own thread, cunt.

Alves OUT
Sandro OUT

Veratti IN
De Ceglie IN

>tfw getting rid of the dirty foreigners and going back to based Italian master race

>Veratti IN
More like Thiago Motta IN

>tfw juve will never win another cl in your lifetime
>tfw you were only 7 when they won in '96 and you barely even fucking remember it
>tfw we're the glorified ajax

Delete this thread Aussie bro, there's nothing to be happy about
>Alves out
>Sandro out
>Szczesny probably in
>N'Zonzi probably in
>no one officially in yet
We're finished

>Szczesny probably in
>N'Zonzi probably in

Still going to walk the league mate

>yfw Milan or Inter win a CL again before Juve
Nothing would stop me from killing myself at that point

>tfw we're the glorified ajax
Ajax has double the CL titles Juve have, you are more like a Porto or Benfica

>Sandro out

n-not happening

>tfw marchisio is finito
>tfw alves is out
>tfw sandro is merchant'd to shitty
>tfw khedira goes back to bundleliga for red bull's shekels
>tfw higuain gets 10 kg fatter this summer
>tfw dybala gets depressed because he's stuck in the limbo with juve
>tfw rugani doesn't fullfil his potential
>tfw sturato tattoos his forehead

is this an end of an era, bros

i obviously mean the jewish ways of merchanting players for big shekels, which at the end of the day is prioritized over euro titles

De ceglie is still jj player because Marota can't sell shit

>i obviously mean the jewish ways of merchanting players for big shekels
The portugal teams are the masters of that in fact

>is this an end of an era
Yes, and we didn't win nothing relevant. You can tell whatever you want about Inter, but at least during their dominion after calciopoli they won the treble.
Now who knows how much we'll have to wait for another positive period, or at least before reaching another final

Who the fuck is the madman that would buy De Ceglie?

>23m for Zaza
>100m for the dabbing Parolo
>11m for Ogbonna
>13m for Pereyra
he's ok at selling

Not to mention the fact that Dani Alves is shit talking about Juve for some reason

>tfw marchisio will never be the same

Rest in peace dear prince, you will not be forgotten.

If we sell Sandro I'll cry. But N'Zonzi is top fucking quality what you complaining about?

I would unironically buy Rodrigo Caio, he's only 24 and can play both CB and DMF, he could be our Casemiro.

He's reasonably mad because Jj has a masterclass against his beloved Barca but choke against his arch nemesis

Based Alves, reunion with pep when?

N'Zonzi is good but definitely not top imo.
They should've tried harder with Tolisso, he would've been perfect.

Tolisso cost a shit ton. I think N'Zonzi is top quality, he has been the best Sevilla player these past two seasons, but he is almost 29 so that's not ideal. I do think however that N'Zonzi is one of the best defensive mids in the world at the moment and severely underrated.

That's not a good reason for disrespecting the team that believed in him after Barça dumped him and allowed him to compete for another big trophy. I guess favela monkeys know nothing about manners or respect

If they buy I'm fine with it, but I wouldn't build the next season's midfield around him.
I read something about Emre Can, but I don't think it's true

>Douglas Costa in
>Bernardeschi in
>Schick in

I would not be so negative at your place

>alves out
>de sciglio in
>pjanic out
>n'zonzi in
>dybala out
>schick in
>bonucci out
>acerbi in
JUST

I don't like Can, but I might just be wrong about that. To me he feels like a decent swiss army knife type of player, but not a CL winning midfielder.

Colisso would have been really nice.

Let he be happy at São Paulo

>>bonucci out
isn't the russian jew who runs chelsea blocking that one?

>getting publicly shat on by your own players who are urging your other players to leave the club

Sad!

>jewe customers

>pjanic out

One Sandro please

>mfw jewve is finished

there's literally nothing wrong with being a jew

It's over lads. I can feel it.

I mean we'll still win the league but it's downhill from here.

>implying that's a bad thing
he's off to lazio
Who the fuck is the madman that would keep the contract of a useless player?

>AC and Milan buying memes
>Roma and Napoli perennial chokers

The league will be over in november, the CL group matches are literally glorified friendlies. There are 7 CL matches where you need to put in some effort.

Is Betancur or Mandragora any good?

Mandragora is probably going on loan.
Bentancur not only I don't know if he's good or not, but even what kind of player he is

Max needs to go back to 5-3-2.

Meanwhile
>Inter has the best pure striker in the world while Juve has an expensive, fat knock-off version
>has better wingers than Juve
>has Gabriel "about to have 10 goals 10 assists season" Barbosa
>has better midfielders than Juve
>has younger defenders just coming into their prime and will buy either Rudiger or Manolas, which will be lead by Miranda aka best Brazilian CB since Lucio
>only lags behind Juve in the wingback/fullback situation which is being fixed with two quality pacey young lads as we speak
>has an attack minded coach who will unlock all those aforementioned strengths and rape Juves bus so hard that Marottas eyes will ungay themselves

Jump on the bandwagon while you still can lads

You're also a halal madrid customer you scummy piece of shit
kys

jj don't have a regista

t. pakilona buttiboi

>de sciglio in

Goal.com mentioned Bellerin.
There's still hope

Are you retarded?
Fuck off, you're not a real juve supporter you r.eddit madrid plastic cunt

ramadan is taking a toll on you, suleyman

>goal.com
>reliable source

pick one

>he's a mudslime on the internet who unironically claims to be a halal madrid and juventus lifelong
Fuck off to a Spaniard thread you disgusting filth

I thought Agnelli was pure italian... is it because of Elkann that Juve is said to be a jewish club?

Is this /seriea/?

Anyway, regardless of your personal opinion on Donnarumma leaving, does anyone else think there is something huge going on that no one seems to be talking about? I just read the last article by the director of Gazzetta, and it seems far too biased to the point of being absurd, like blaming Raiola for his players not winning a cl barring Balotelli.
At one point he writes that there should be more laws to protect fans from having their hearts broken and I suspect they are preparing to change some rule. Marotta complained about agents as well recently.

Maybe it's pure dietrologia but it stinjks to me.

Where tf is Slovak?

>protect the fans
Really hope he leaves

Agents should be definetly regulated more,
And he was right saying that Raiola's players didn't get that much succes (besides Ibra, who coul have won more if he waited more time before leaving every team imo).
Also lmaoin @ Marotta complaining about agent fees when he's the worst offender.

can't we do better than Douglas Caca

Juventus is becoming like Milan and Inter, Roma. It's only natural and you know it. You can't have a good club in an overly shitty league. There is no competition. The Serie A is not a good league anymore and players don't want to go there. Besides there is no real money, not a lot of interest in the league.

Face it. Just see how Real assfucked the supposedly good Juventus squad. And the players know it too - they just want to get the hell out ASAP especially since a final in the CL is the best they can hope for at this club and their prices will only drop.

It's over.
You will all be like this guy. Sad and delusional, while Italian football slowly becomes Russia and Turkey tier.

Douglas Costa is great. I remember during Bayern-Juve I was shitting myself every time he made a cross.
I'm more concerned about the fact that it's not official so it can end up with another Draxler/Witsel situation

Apparently not m8, should've just kept coman

Read Fassone's interview. It's really simple, everyone know what's going on. Raiola is trying to make Gigio leave for as little money as possible because all the money the club isn't getting will go to into his own pocket. He's literally stealing from Milan by manipulating the media and a 18 years old kid.

>Gigio stays -> Almost no gain for Raiola
>Gigio leaves after having signed a new contract -> Ok, gain for Raiola/Good gains for Milan
>Gigio leaves before having renewed his contract -> Milan gets underpaid/ Excellent gains for Raiola
You can also pay the agent like Juve did with the Pogba transfer. It's basically racket.

Also, keep in mind. Gigio wants to stay, he will be seen as a mercenary, it's a very risky career move and he's not going to get that much more money in another club. So, in your opinion, who's really in the wrong?

that was actually one of his last good games for Bayern

Killed himself after the CL final.
>7 - 2

DELET

Didn't he get a few injuries this season?

If the spanish, english and german leagues became successful again after decades of irrelevance I dont see why serie a couldnt do the same
This shit goes in cycles m8

Donnarumma got jewed by his own agent.

He's not gonna start anywhere else because he's objectively speaking not a top 5 goalkeeper in Serie A.

If it wasn't for Milan he'd be a primavera player or 3rd choice in the player store that is Udinese.

Does he really think he's "too good" for Milan, even though he's never played in European competitions? He'll get bought by some big club then he'll sit on the bench and become Amelia 2.0

He does owe Milan something; they sold Diego Lopez and put their trust on him. The least he could do is leave on good terms.

Napoli doesn't even have a keeper and they can actually win the league

>he's objectively speaking not a top 5 goalkeeper in Serie A.
that's a blatant lie and you know it
if it wasn't for him Milan would have struggled to keep a midtable position this season

Serie A being shit compared to the rest of the Big 4 is a meme. Bundesliga, PL and Serie A all have almost the same amount of UEFA pts. Just need Milan and Inter back and they will be alright. It's almost as people really believe middle/bottom of the table teams are better in Bundesliga/La Liga.

Handanovic, Buffon, Consigli, Sczcsny, Reina, Sportiello are better.

yes, but since spring 2016 he hasn't delivered, injuries aren't an excuse for that, had enough game time
A good coach like Pep can really get the best out of him, maybe Allegri can get him back to that level

Yeah, that's my biggest problem. First Marotta implies that Juve will try to sign Donnarumma, then he goes and complain about agents? I think he' stoo professional for him to be simply mad at Raiola for failing to sign Donnarumma.

Fassone says his own truth, I can't trust his interview. Also I don't really care about Gigio leaving and so on, I am talking about something else.

Don't bother, they're delusional
Hope he leaves so I can savour the Belgian and Swede tears

Btw, I said it before and I don't want to repeat it again, signing a new contract doesn't mean that Milan will gain more from his sale. It's simple really, if Gigio wants Milan to get more money from his sale, all he has to do is say that the club who wants him has to pay what Milan wants. When players sign new contracts before going, is to get some cash so they don't complain.

He would be leaving on good terms if Milan fans weren't chimping out worse than Napoli fans did with Higuain.

>Donnarumma is average we don't need him
>FUCK that snake, he was the basis of Milan's return to glory (lel)
so which one is it?

>signing a new contract doesn't mean that Milan will gain more from his sale.
yes they will, right now clubs jut have to wait a couple of month and than get him for free so they'll lowball theyr offer, if he still had 4 years left on hi contract they couldnt do it, they should either pay what Milan wants or wait 3/4 years.

I'll give you Szczcz and Handanovic maybe, but about the rest... have you watched Serie A this season at any point, m90? Reina has been appalling, Sportiello lost his spot and got benched by bloody Berisha a couple of games in, Consigli had a complicated season (like any other player at Sassuolo), and Buffon has become quite average for his standards lately

He would be leaving on good terms if he din't say he wanted to stay for long and become captain, kiss the badge and then proceed to not renew so the team doesn't even get much money from his sale.
he is average now but has the potential to be the best in the wrold in a couple of years, it's not hard to understand

Again, if he wants Milan to get good money, all he has to do is tell the club to meet what Milan are asking.

>signing a new contract doesn't mean that Milan will gain more from his sale
Yes. It is. I have already explained to you how it works. Everyone know that. That's why most of the time a respectful player sign a new contract before leaving. If Gigio wanted to leave what he had to do is 1. Tell the club 2. Sign a new contract with a clause 3. Someone pays for the clause if they really want him. It's very simple. Mino is trying to steal from Milan and Gigio never said he wanted to leave.

>all he has to do is tell the club to meet what Milan are asking.
And why the fuck would they spend more if they can just wait 6 months and get him for free?Just because he tell them to do so? Wha whould they gain from doing so?
And even if that was true he's not doing that either so it's a moot point.

Again, a player sign a new contract to get a sign on fee.
Again, a player has to agree to a sale and just has to tell the club who wants him to meet what the seller are asking for.

Because they have to wait 12 months to actually get him for free? and not 6, after 6 he can sign a contract but nit join. And in those 12 months many things could change.

Also, you are all implying that Milan would actually agree to sell him.

>mfw Juve are about to get destroyed from the inside by one of their signings.

I can't wait desu. Replace Dani Alves/Lichtsteiner with this guy, see what happens.

Only me and a handful of /serie a/ posters can see through this con man that even has sports journalists and "experts" fooled.

>Because they have to wait 12 months to actually get him for free?
And? he's 18 one year is nothing. Nobody would pay what Milan wants if they can just wait one year to get him (and in fact nobody is offering serious money). Players with short contracts have always cost less, that's why team make long contracts.

Bullshit. As this guy told you no one is going to pay for his real value and he will leave for free one year later.
Yes, if Gigio had say he wanted to leave they would have.

Yes if he asked for a release clause that was true to his value and his wage Milan would have agreed, Fassone himself said it (inb4 >implying i trust his words).

Nothing about that post is deluded, except I forgot about the fact that our starting gk is better than Juves as well.

The most deluded part is Barbosa since he is a long way from getting his shit together. Still the fans love him and he used to be talented so Spaletti might give him a chance. Just look at what his coaching did for El Sharpyhair and Salah, two players quite similar to Barbosa.

First of all
>implying I trust him
Second his "value" is utterly arbitrary and not something objective.

In 12 months Donnarumma could sign a new contract, another team could come in.

>yfw Milan and Raiola will eventually find an agreement on the clauses left to work out, Donnarumma will sign another contract and BBilanfags will be ultimately forced to curb their butthurt and backpedal AGAIN on the player's reputation, hailing him as one of the greatest gks in the club's history

No one ever said he's not good.

>Second his "value" is utterly arbitrary and not something objective.
well if he's going to be the 3rd best paid keeper in world he's going for a sum that reflects that. Raiola himself said he's the GK's Messi so the fee should reflect that. Then they have to agree on a clause but they straight refused to listen to Milan's proposal.
>another team could come in.
as it could now

The wans wont forgive him if he stays with Raiola anyway, not like he's going to sign.
Also Milan has had Mediocre keepers at best all troughout theyr hystory sobeing the best is not a big deal.

you have no idea how many milanfags I know irl suddenly went from
>Donnarumba next Buffon la'! Best gk Italy have ever produced! He's the future of Milan goalkeeping! The owngoal against Pescara? What are you on about, even the best make mistakes!
to
>Judas Iscariot! [random primavera goalkeeper] is way better than you! He's not even that good, r-right lads? remember when he conceded that own goal against Pescara? Easily replaceable!
in the space of what, 48 hours? it's funny if you think how football fans' logic works (btw look at this post )

Well, yes. A lot of people try to cope with their disappointment that way. It's a popular defence mechanism. Haven't seen that many people acting like that tho. He was mainly called a money-hungry jew.